Claimed ~ Justin Bieber

By JustinsAvenger

"It is better to be feared than loved" Fanfiction #4 Teen Fiction #13 Copyright © 2013, JustinsAvenger More

Claimed ~ Justin Bieber
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
New Story
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Answers To Your Questions
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

438K 6.6K 8K
By JustinsAvenger

Songs for this chapter are:

Breathing Underwater- Metric

Stay- Florida Georgia Line

Space Bound- Eminem

-------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

shop·a·hol·ic
ˌSHäpəˈhôlik,-ˈhälik/
noun informal
1. a compulsive shopper.

We parked outside the mall, I stood in front of the front doors, basking in it's glory.

I haven't been to the mall in forever, and Justin said I could get anything I wanted. He really shouldn't have said that. It wasn't that I was an over excessive spender and didn't care for the value of money, only with shopping, I knew no limits.

"Oh god." Justin mumbled as I gasped, Forever 21 coming into view. "That store has the ugliest shit I have ever seen."

My eyes widened, "You know that really tight shirt I have, the pink one." I decided to tease him a bit.

He gulped, "The- the one you wore when I took you?"

"Yeah," I said carelessly, "you know where that's from?"

His eyes turned a shade darker, "Where is it from kitten?"

"Forever twent-"

I didn't even get to finish before Justin was tugging me into the store.

"Let's find another one of those, yeah?" He smirked, leaning down to peck my cheek.

I rolled my eyes at him, beginning to wander around the stores, skimming through the racks. I do admit, some stuff in this store is really quite ugly, but when you get lucky, some things in here were the favourite items in my closest.

The rack of sweaters and shirts came into view and I immediately walked over to it, picking out a white shirt with some lace on the back.

"Hey baby, this one's my favourite."

I turned to see Justin holding up a sweater that says 'back off, I'm taken.' He truly was so childish sometimes.

I scoffed, "You wish."  I wouldn't wear a shirt like that even if I had a boyfriend.

He shrugged carelessly, him giving me a look that said 'I'm buying it for you anyways.'

I picked up a few more tops before standing in the line for the change rooms.

Justin was at my side in seconds, viewing the clothes I had in my arms. He nodded in approval, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Next!" The lady said to me and I told her how many items I had, she nodded and started walking to a change room, Justin follow behind.

"Oh excuse me sir, you're not allowed in there with her." She said, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Piss off." Justin rolled his eyes, not caring about the girl.

She scoffed at him, mumbling under her breath before walking away.

"Justin, no. You're not coming in the change room with me. You're staying outside." I shook my head at him walking into the stall.

He hummed, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Fine, but come out and show me every shirt."

"Fine." I grumbled, going into the room and locking the door. I stripped off my shirt, leaving me in my red lace bra, before slipping on the white shirt.

It hugged my torso tightly, showing off my flat stomach. I smiled at my reflection in the long mirror.

"Kitten, come and show." Justin sang, lightly knocking on the door. I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time today, and unlocked the door stepping out.

Justin's eyes widened and he licked his lips, his eyes lingering on my chest.

He hugged my waist, bringing me close into his chest. He hummed in my ear, enjoying the feeling of chest against chest.

"This shirt is damn sexy." He whispered, kissing below my ear.  "But I think it would look better on the floor." He growled, sucking on the sensitive skin.

"S-stop." I weakly pleaded. Justin's touch seemed to trigger and unwanted feeling inside of me, a feeling of submissiveness.  I never wanted to submit to Justin, especially under a lustful touch.

He swirled his tongue around the red skin, leaving a bold stripe down to my neck. I pushed at his chest, sending him stumbling back a bit before he caught his balance. I quickly walked into the change room, locking the door once again. I released a breath I wasn't aware I was holding, and pressed my hot back against the cool wall of the change room.

"You can run, but you can't hide darling." He chuckled, leaning against the door.

"Does it look like I'm running?" I smirked.

"Alright come on out, all the shirts will look good anyways." He sighed, and I agreed collecting the shirts from the hook.

We walked over to the cash register and Justin graciously paid, carrying my bags for me too.

"Um, thanks," I mumbled, trying to take the bags from his grip.

He smiled in triumph, but didn't allow me to carry the bags. "No problem,"

We went to about four more stores, both of us worn out from a long day of shopping.

"Alright," Justin started, standing up from our spot on the bench, "There is one more store I'd like to hit."

I cleared my throat, "where?"

"Victoria's Secret."

We stood outside Victoria's Secret, me shaking my head. I didn't like buying bras with my own father, let alone with Justin.  

"Justin no, that's so awkward!"  It was such a typical boy move, as well.  I couldn't say that I didn't expect him to take me here.  He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in close to him.

"Aw, is my little kitten embarrassed?" He teased.

I buried my face in my hands, trying to hide my hot cheeks.

"Stop!" I whined.

He chuckled, grabbing my wrist pulling me into the store.  "Pick out two bras, and I'll pick two." I was about to object but Justin ran off into the store, almost knocking over a poor woman.

I picked out one pink bra with a little bit of lace on it, and a plain white one that clipped at the front. I went and got about 10 pairs of underwear, before arms wrapped around me.

"I like the thongs." He growled, snatching them out of my grip.

The two bras that Justin had picked out were.... hot, to say the least. One was all black lace, and the other one was a cheetah print red one.

"We're done here." Justin smirked, paying for the lingerie.

The car ride was normal. Not much talking, Justin sticking his hands where they shouldn't be and me smacking his hands away.

He quietly laughed, "Turn on the radio kitten."

I complied, leaning forward and putting it on the satellite radio; The Rock genre.

"Rock music?" Justin questioned and I nodded.

"I like rock and pop." I was accustomed to rock from my parents, as they would always play it around the house.

Jessie's Girl roared through Justin's speakers and I drummed my fingers against the window, quietly singing.

"I wish that I had Jessie's girl." I hummed quietly. Justin looked over at me, slightly narrowing his eyes.

"You have a pretty voice." He complimented, pulling into the driveway.

"Thanks," I mumbled, "Why don't you sing?"

He scoffed, "I can't sing."

"Everyone can sing, it's just the fact if you're good or not."

He laughed, "Well I suck, shit."

"I wouldn't know I've never heard you." I shrugged, walking up the front steps.

We entered the home and I shrugged Justin's jacket off my shoulders, setting all the bags down.

"Maybe one day." Justin mumbled but I clearly heard him.

I plopped onto the leather couch, snuggling into the velvety blankets.

"Kitten?" Justin called from the kitchen and I padded towards him, sticking my head into the doorway.

"Yes?"

"Are you scared of me?" He asked and I found myself frowning. Why was he asking me this now?

"Um, yes." I muttered, stepping away from him. I don't think there will ever be a day that I don't fear Justin.

I wild smile curved on his lips and he walked over to me, pulling me into his chest.

"Good," His hot breath tickles my ear, "Because you should be."

I gasped, his harsh words ringing in my ear. Why was he being like this?

"Until you love me, you should fear me."

___________________________

QOTD: What is your favourite Christmas song by Justin?

Mine is Christmas Eve! I absolutely adore that song.

-Steph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.3K 36
I've been a good kid all my life and I had everything; - Popularity in school - Good grades - Great family and friends, It was perfect! Unt...
9.1K 307 35
Where Becoming a Queen is Completely Different Than Expected... *** THIS IS BOOK 1 OF A 5 BOOK SERIES *** ***Becoming Queen: The Instagram NOW PUBLIS...
74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...
173K 3.9K 31
,,Fuck it. I do whatever I want and no one should stand in my way, and definitely not them. " - j.m imagine // every right served to jasonmccannishot