Fairy Tail Spies

By tihalola

Basically about the fairy tail girls being spies, I suck at descriptions the book is better then this (I hope... More

Meet the girls
Hello boys (part one)
Hello boys (part two)
Why did you steal my spicy chicken?!
The boys are spies?
Thank you!!!
The janitors closet
Not a chapter but something funny!
The Agency
Makeup and boys
Makeup and boys 2~
Shameless advertising :3
Meeting Tia and finding out the mission

Wait the girls are spies?!

827 36 41
By tihalola

A man with black hair was sitting at his desk, looking at a weird group of people "Have you found the keys?"-he calmly asked, holding a locked old looking book.

"No sir...but we have located two of the subjects..." A lady with green hair and blue eyes spoke. She licked her lips and her eyes gleamed in mischief.

"Kyoka, don't speak of them! Especially that one" A man with raven hair and a scar going through his eye growled and emphasising on 'that'.

A young girl seemed to pop up out of no where, she had black hair cut into a bob and was wearing bunny ears and a lab coat that resembled a bunny, her name was Lamy. "Kukuku but they're such hotties Silver~ kukuku" she giggled in her own way. Remembering working on the 'subjects'.

"Hmmm...commoners stories are so boring..." Another lady, slightly shorter than kyoka says. She has black hair and purple eyes. And has a strange tattoo on her forehead. She closes a book she was reading and leans on kyoka. "Isn't that right kyoka darling...."

Kyoka looks at the lady with mischievous eyes. "That is correct Seilah" Kyoka says smirking and bringing her closer.

"Ugh would ya stop with the lovey dovey stuff, I already have to endure the noise at night you two make" another male said groaning. He had dirty blond hair that covered his right eye. Ears that resembles a cat can be seen in his hair.

"YOU CAN BE WITH ME JACKAL!" Lamy says hugging him.

Jackal got angry and tried to pull away from Lamy. "GET OFF!" He shouts.

"Where are the rest?" The leader says calmly thinking up a plan.

"Dunno Mard Geer-I SAID GET OFF" Jackal says still trying to get Lamy off of him.

Mard Geer slowly nodded. He thinks he has an idea..

~~~

The girls are sitting around at a table in their meeting room. They couldn't come up with a surprise for the boys so they thought to just 'appear' when the boys arrive.

"They're late..." Mira says, tapping her foot and folding her arms.

(What she's wearing)

"Well Juvia hopes the boys don't come any later, Erza is already mad, now Mira is too..." Juvia says, twirling her necklace nervously, looking at the two mentioned girls.

Erza was eating her cake with a dark aura surrounding her.

Levy looked up from her book. "Well at least tell us the mission while we wait" she says leaning back in her chair bored.

Wendy was leaning on the table asleep.

(What she's wearing but without the yellow belt thingy)

"Well I'm going to go train a bit until they come" Lucy says standing up and stretching.

"Wait till they come levy, then I'll say what the mission is, and Lucy go ahead. I'll text you when we need you" Mira says nodding towards Lucy.

Lucy starts walking out the door until she bumped into someone who was running. They both fell on the ground with an 'oomph' and a groan coming from both of them.

"Great...good first impression.." The person mumbles.

Lucy opened her eyes to see who it was. The first thing she saw was pink. 'Pink? Ugh it's Natsu...' Lucy thought.

Lucy noticed people giggling and chuckling and that they're in an awkward position.

Natsu opens his eyes and sees who he's bumped into. His eyes widened at who he saw.

"LUCY?!" Natsu shouts jumping off of her.

Lucy rolls her eyes, smirks and gets up. "Yup the one and only!" she says, giving a peace sign.

The rest of the boys enter.
The rest of the girls smirk, except Wendy. She's still asleep.

"SHRIMP?!"

"ERZA?!"

"JUVIA?!"

"Sup Mira"

"WENDY?!...aww she's cute when she's asleep...I MEAN!"

Everyone looked at Romeo.

"Wh-what?!...." Romeo's face turned red.

Wendy woke up. She yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She saw the boys were here and a red faced Romeo.

Everyone was looking between her and Romeo.

"D-did I miss anything?" She shyly says twiddling her thumbs.

"No you didn't" Mira smirked. "Now everyone is here we can sta-"

"WATCH OUT!" A high pitched voice interrupts as a robot crashed into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG PEOPLE WHY DO I UPDATE SO LATE!

Anyway you have no idea how hard it was trying to think up a mission for 10 people and add like an extra 3!

So for the people who want to know my updating schedule......

I DONT HAVE ONE!

I randomly write so it varies when I update. I updated like ages ago but didn't start writing this chapter till 2-3 days ago.

Now you know how some authors hate it when people say 'UPDATE!' I don't!

IM LAZY!

So saying update encourages me to actually update!

Btw spam EpicDashXD 's story Connections and The princess of magic! Hehe

This is a long enough authors note so!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 80.7K 34
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraΓ±o. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...
132K 11K 32
|π€π‘π“πˆπ’π“π’ π‹πŽπ•π„| Β«El amor es el arte de crear por la sensaciΓ³n misma, sin esperar nada a cambio,mΓ‘s allΓ‘ del placer mismo del acto creativo...
247K 32.1K 43
"DΓ³nde Jimin queda embarazado del "alfa" de su mejor amiga." - Omegaverse - M-preg -+18 No sΓ© aceptan copias ni adaptaciones sin mi consentimiento.
454K 46.3K 116
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves mΓ‘s a fondo en vastante tierno mΓ‘s que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...