The Last Night. (Completed)

By Katie_aw_xoxo

What would happen if all the moms went out for the night and left their girls with Abby and then there is a p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
A/N
Abby's room
Gianna's room
Mackenzie's room
Jojo's room
Kendall's room
Brynn's room
Maddie's room
Nia's room
Kalani's room
Dance studio
Stuck
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Maddie solo costume and music
Brynn solo costume and music
Nia solo costume and music
Jojo solo costume and music
Maddie and Brynn duet costume and Music
Group costume and music
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
OMG!!!!
Continue or Delete
Chapter 9
Phone call
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Overall awards
Maddie solo
Nia solo
Brandon solo
Leila solo
Maddie & Nia duet
Nia & Kendall duet
Kalani, Brynn & Jojo trio
Payton, Auriel & Joanne trio
Junior group
Senior group
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Maddie, Brandon and Joanne solo music & costume
Nia, Leila and Eric solo music & costume
Kendall and John solo music & costume
Kalani and Susan solo music & costume
Brynn and Payton solo music & costume
Jojo and Auriel solo music and costume
Chapter 17
OMG!!!

Chapter 2

3.6K 71 35
By Katie_aw_xoxo

Mackenzie's POV
I can't believe that mom just died.

Maddie's POV
I can't believe that mom has died. She was like my best friend.   Me and Mackenzie were so close to her. I don't know what's gonna happen to us now. I guess we will be adopted by Miss Abby, she did say that if anything happened to our moms she would adopt us. I wonder if she meant it. Let me ask her. "Miss Abby?" "Yes Maddie, what is it?" So I asked her "Miss Abby, what is going to happen to me and Mackenzie?" She thought for a minute then replied with "Well, as I said before. I will be happy to adopt you and Mackenzie. If you want me to. It would mean that Nia and Kalani will become your sisters as I am adopting them as well." "I would love that. But I couldn't possibly be separated from Mackenzie, let's ask her what she thinks of the idea." 

Mackenzie's POV
Maddie just called me over to her and Miss Abby and she asked me if I would like to be adopted by Miss Abby and have Nia and Kalani become my sisters so I said "Of course I would. I love you miss Abby!" Then the other girls came over with the nurse and all 5 of the girls and the nurse looked sad. Miss Abby said "What's wrong now?" So the nurse explained that Jill, Jessalyn and Ashlee all just died so now all of the moms are dead. I was so sad. This means that all of us girls are now orphans. I hope Miss Abby adopts us before they come to take us to an orphanage!

Abby's POV
All of the moms are dead. This means that the girls are all orphans now. I guess I will sort out for adopting all 7 of them. Then they can all still dance together. That will be nice. It's 3pm now. We have rehearsal at 5. So we have to go back to my house so they can get changed. So I said to the girls "Come on girls, we have to go so you can get ready for dance." So we all got into my limousine which was parked outside. And we went back to my house. When we got there all the girls went upstairs.

Mackenzie's POV
I put on my pink leotard and a pink and blue striped shirt and a blue skirt and my blue converse I put my hair into a ponytail

Maddie's POV
When we got back to Miss Abby's house, I put on my pink Nike crop top and booty shorts and my black Nike jumper. I put my hair in a donut bun and applied some light makeup.

Kendall's POV
I went to my 'bedroom' and put on Nike crop top that matches Maddie's and my pink booty shorts. I put on some makeup and put my phone in my bag and my dance shoes in my bag.

Kalani's POV
I change into my grey crop top and booty shorts, I put my hair in a donut bun and applied some makeup.

Nia's POV
I didn't want to go to dance today.So I just put on an Abercrombie t-shirt and joggers. I put my hair in a ponytail and put my red ugg boots on.

Jojo's POV
I put on a pink top, my pink leopard print booty shorts and my leopard print converse. I put my hair in a donut bun with a braid around it and I chose my silver glittery bow. I put my phone and drink and dance shoes in my PINK bag.

Brynn's POV
I decided on wearing my ALDC dance wear and I put on a dress over it.

Abby's POV
All the girls are ready for dance, so we left and arrived at the studio. Gianna was already there as I asked her to open up but she does not know the reason yet. So I am going to tell her now so that I can go and sign the adoption papers for the 7 girls.

Gianna's POV
I don't know where the moms are but Abby just walked in with the girls. The girls went into Studio A and Abby came over to me. She said she has something to tell me. She said "Gianna, I'm not sure how to say this but Melissa, Jill, Jess, Ashlee, Holly and Kira were involved in a plane crash in New York. They all died. So I am going to adopt Maddie, Kenzie, Nia, Kendall, Brynn, Jojo and Kalani. So are you okay rehearsing their dances with them while I go to the local orphanage to sign their adoption papers." That was so much information to take in. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether to cry, run or go into Studio A to teach the girls. I chose options 1 and 3. I cried for about 10 minutes then wit into Studio A to rehearse with the girls. Abby left to go to the orphanage to sign the adoption papers. The closest orphanage is 20 minutes away so I knew that she wouldn't be back for about 1 hour. We practised the group dance and it looks great. You can tell that they girls are upset and they are putting all that emotion into their dance. I told them all to come and sit down with me. I told them "Girls, I am so sorry to hear about your moms, but you have to put all that emotion into your dancing at the competition. I will ask Abby if we can dedicate all of your dances to your moms. Will that help you to feel a bit better?" They all said Yes. Then we had a big group hug. After 5 minutes Abby walked into the studio and I asked her "Is it done?" And she replied with Yes. All the girls looked confused. So Abby then said "Girls, I am now your official guardian and Gianna is your other official guardian too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 303 24
Spoiler Warning: Callie and Brandon after the adoption takes place. How she discovers her love for every member of her family and why it's so differe...
10K 313 25
Life is terrible for Skylar. Will her life go back to normal or somewhat normal? This book goes to my timeline.
731 43 36
Things are complicated for foster child Emma. But things get really rough after a car crash and a tumble. How will Emma react? Or everyone else for t...
65.9K 1.3K 43
When mom and dad Cimorelli decided to divorce and their Dad took the boys and their Mom stays with the girls what will happen? What will happen when...