The Sideline Story (Urban) Bo...

By omgchele

Based on a blog post from Lashuntrice Bradley, being a sideline is like your favorite food. It's good while w... More

The Sideline Story (Urban) Book 1
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

One

190K 4.1K 3K
By omgchele

Sincere

I wiped the beads of sweat off of my face and rolled off of Antoine's eight inches of pure ecstasy. I laid next to him on his bed completely naked as he lit the blunt that was between his fingers. It seems like this is all we did. When we ain't have nothing to do we slept together. When his fiancee wasn't around we slept together and when my boyfriend wasn't around we definitely slept together.

He passed me the blunt and I took a long drag of it as we sat in silence, thinking about what just went down. Antoine's fiancee was away on a three day business trip and while she was gone Antoine turned into Harlem and was out most nights pushing rocks alongside Effrin.

Effrin and I have been together for about a year and a half now and things were great at first but the day he introduced me to Antoine I knew I had to have him. I remember the day I dropped Effrin off on the corner of Mac & Burch to make a few drops with Antoine, like it were yesterday.

I whipped my car around and parallel parked into the parking space right on the corner, where some guy was standing. "There go my lil' nigga Harlem on the corner," Effrin pointed out the window of the all black, matte Range Rover he bought me for my birthday this year.

I stopped the car right on the corner and unlocked the doors for him. "How long are you gonna be gone tonight babe?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders and checked to make sure the gun he had stuffed in his pants was loaded. He stuffed it back in the front of his pants and pulled his shirt over it.

"I don't know, probably late though ma, what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

He grabbed the handle on the door about to get out but stopped and turned back around to me. "Why you always sweating me like Ion do good by you?" He asked, letting his anger take over him like always. His medium brown skin tone began turning red as his blood began boiling, just over a few simple words.

"I'm not."

He sucked his teeth. "Man whatever, I don't have time for your BS today. Just don't wait up on me tonight and make sure you lock the doors 'cause you know you always forget to do that," He stated.

"You don't need to talk to me like I'm some kid, Effrin," I rolled my eyes.

I knew he meant well but I hated when he talked to me like I was an incompetent child. I knew we didn't live in a great area, so I knew better than to keep the doors unlocked at night.

"Caine," He corrected me.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't start this Caine shit again. You looking to get yourself killed just like Caine or something 'cause that's right where you're headed Effrin," I said, referring to the character 'Caine' in Menace to Society.

I didn't mind Effrin being in the profession he was in because I loved all of the perks it gave to the both of us but I just hated how he always used the 'Caine' card when ever we'd argue. He'd turn into a completely different person with a completely different attitude that I always hated.

"Aye man come on! We got shit to do!" The guy Effrin was waiting on yelled as he tapped the tinted black windows of my truck.

I sighed and clutched the wheel tighter as I gritted my teeth together.

"Just get out my car, who ever you are," I responded, beyond irritated by Effrin's antics.

He looked at me and smacked his lips. "Come on, don't be like that ma."

"Get out of my car Effrin," I said, starting up the car.

"Man whatever it's MY car. I'm the one who bought this and I'm the one that can take it back," He threatened.

"Take this shit back then! You acting like I can't get my own! I got bands nigga."

He laughed. "Yeah the bands I work hard, risking my life for. Please don't start that 'I'm every woman' shit ma."

He quickly kissed me on the cheek, obviously throwing the towel in on our argument. I rolled my eyes as he hopped out of the car about to close the door but the boy stopped him.

"You ain't gon' introduce me to ya girl?" He asked Effrin while he flashed off his million dollar smile.

Effrin sighed and leaned down in the door way. "Sin, this my nigga Harlem, Harlem this my girl Sin."

Harlem looked me up and down and smiled as he reached for my hand. He kissed my hand and looked up in my eyes, making sure he had my undivided attention. "Damn you're definitely a beautiful, flawless Sin. Everybody usually calls me Harlem around these parts but you can call me Antoine."

Effrin chuckled, holding back what he wanted to really say to his boss, and pulled Harlem out of the car. I knew if Harlem wasn't his boss he would have dropped everything and beat his ass right here for flirting with me, but he knew he couldn't jeopardize his money like that.

"That's enough time wit' her nigga, we got business to handle," Effrin told Harlem before he turned to me. "Remember what I told you ma."

He slammed my car door close before I could say anything else to him. I rolled my eyes and watched as they walked down the street, turning into the alley that would be a short cut to Antoine's trap house.

Harlem looked over at me as I smoked the last bit of the blunt. "I'm gonna have to start charging you for all this weed you smoke up every time you come over my house," He laughed.

I turned to him and smiled. "You wouldn't because you know you be smoking it up too."

"Yeah, you right but you be hogging my joints, like yo' mans ain't got it back at his place."

"Yours is better though," I replied.

He nodded his head and climbed out of the bed so he could put his clothes back on. "Of course it is, shit it better be. You know you gon' have to clean this mess up you made in my room?" He asked me.

I looked around at the trashed room. It was extremely trashed from our quickie but I wasn't going to let him know that. It's not even my house, and if he wants me over and we just so happen to trash the place "It ain't even that bad and I'm not cleaning up the mess you helped create," I replied.

"Ion care 'bout what happens, just know this room's gonna have to get cleaned up before Jay get's back tomorrow night. You know she'll be pissed if she walked in here and saw how trashed this room was when she ain't leave it this way, Sin."

I rolled my eyes at the sound of her name. Jay. I honestly didn't know what Jay was short for but I've never asked, nor have I cared. I adored how she could have Harlem all to herself, yet she decided on constantly going out of town for 'business trips'. I think Harlem said she was a social worker, though. Still, to this day I don't know why she won't stay at home with her man instead of getting up for work everyday just to be bothered by some bad kids who need to keep their asses in school. If I was her I'd be at home 24/7 getting pleasured by Harlem. He had some of the best game that would keep you feigning for more plus he pays for everything. She works for a mediocre salary that her fiancee could make in a few short weeks.

Sometimes I don't even know why Harlem deals with her. She had to be the bougiest female to ever step foot in Compton. She talked crap to Harlem but then will turn around and flaunt off all the shit he's bought her. I don't know why she wants to help get troubled teens off the streets, so they don't get drawn in by drug dealers, like her fiancee who'd do anything for some fresh faces out on the streets. She's nothing but a hypocrite. She's helping keep business away from her man. Her income. Her life support! He showers that bitch, for what? She doesn't do anything for him and she's constantly gone, that's why her nigga calls me when he's lonely.

"Can't you just get the maid to help you clean up?" I asked getting dressed.

"Nah I fired that bitch a few days ago."

"Why? She was so nice!" I exclaimed.

"Ion like nosy bitches like her, always up in my business. I hate when niggas start gettin' suspicious so I had to let her go. I'll find somebody else," He replied slipping into his Timberlands.

"Alright, maybe I can come back later to help you," I lied.

Ever since I got with Effrin I've had an endless money supply from him and then when I started messing around with Harlem, I started getting a little extra money that I'd spend here and there on meaningless things, so I haven't cleaned anything in years and I didn't plan on starting. But I definitely wasn't going to start with a house that wasn't even mine. That's what maids and butlers were for.

Harlem turned around to me, holding his gold chains in his hands. "Man you such a liar," He laughed as he checked himself out in the mirror.

"You look fine," I said fixing my lipstick, so that it was back to the perfect positions it was in before I came over Harlem's house.

Once Harlem and I walked outside of his house we both got in our cars and went our separate ways down the street, going back to life before we started messing around with each other. It only seemed like a few minutes passed by but I knew we were in there for well over two hours.

By the time I pulled up at the house Effrin and I shared, I noticed his car was still parked in our driveway. I parked my car and walked inside of the house, expecting him to be getting ready to leave since Harlem was already gone for work.

"Effrin! I'm back!" I yelled, closing the front door behind me. "Effrin!" I yelled again since I didn't get a response the first time.

"I'm upstairs!" I heard his husky voice yell.

I rolled my eyes, tossed my purse and shoes down and made my way upstairs to the bathroom where I could hear the shower running. I stepped inside of the steam filled bathroom and peaked my head inside of the shower.

"Hey I'm back," I said as my eyes roamed down his body but he pulled the curtain over himself, smiling.

"Nah you can't be tryin' nothin' right now Sin. I'm already late and Harlem's going to kill me if I'm not at the trap in half an hour but when I get back I promise you I'm all yours tonight baby," He said closing the curtain back so I couldn't look inside again.

I frowned and just sat on the edge of the sink so I could continue to talk to him while he took a shower.

"Oh. It's not going to be a late night again?" I asked.

I guess I'm used to late nights with him. It's like Harlem always had him and a few other guys working late constantly, so I'm used to sleeping alone and possibly even waking up to an empty house the next morning.

"Nah you got me tonight Sin, whatever you want I'm down with it."

I slight smile formed across my face. "Anything?"

He chuckled. "Yeah anything, whatever you want we can do it. We can go out if you want," He suggested.

That's one thing I loved about Effrin that I hated about Harlem. Effrin adored me and waited on me hand and foot while Harlem made demands and didn't care about my opinion. We did everything he wanted, no questions asked. "You wanna go out to dinner and come back to watch movies?" I asked him.

We hadn't spent any quality time together in awhile, well not the quality time every girl wanted. Since he's always so busy with Harlem at night and sometimes during the day, I had to get it from where ever I could. We'd mess around here and there but nothing special in awhile. I loved sleeping with Effrin but unlike Harlem I didn't just want sex. I loved how Effrin and I used to constantly go on dates and spend quality time together, before he got invested with Harlem and these late night's he's always got his guys on.

"Sounds good to me Sin. Hand me my towel," He replied, turning off the water.

I grabbed the towel that was sitting behind me on the sink and handed it to him. He pulled the curtains back with the towel wrapped around his waist, purposely showing off his multitude of tattoo's just to get me stimulated between my legs. "You sure you can't just waste a few minutes of Harlem's time? I'm sure he'll understand," I gawked, admiring his body as we walked to our bedroom that was down the hall.

He laughed and sat on the edge of the bed, motioning for me to come over to him. I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arm around the back of his neck. "Ma let me get dressed and tonight you can do whatever you want to me. A'ight?" He asked tracing circles on my inner thigh.

"Promise?" I asked, pushing his hands off of my thighs. Effrin knew what he was doing to me, just touching me that close to my box. He was one of these guys that had so much confidence and charm that it was almost hard to deny him of what he wanted. If he weren't in such a hurry I'd rip my clothes off right here and do whatever he demanded of me.

He nodded his head and pecked my lips before pulling me off of his lap. I sat on the edge of my bed Indian Style watching him get dressed. I had a good five to six hours before Effrin got back and I needed something to do.

More like someone to do, actually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 20.4K 35
Heiress never had it easy growing up, especially after her mother died. She grew up around her father and his harem of women. Many women were in and...
615K 23.1K 57
After inheriting every last dime from his wealthy Grandfather, Theodore Reed has a lot to handle at such a young age. He's picked up and moved his fa...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
746K 26.2K 56
Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being ridiculed and bullied by his own mother, fi...