Pillow Talk 》Zustin AU

By OopsHiYoonmin

A story in which an innocent senior is sexually corrupted by his irresistible new neighbor 《》 Zayn Malik is a... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Covers
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
houses ugh
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
End (Epilogue)
SEQUEL OUT NOW

27.

3.2K 169 94
By OopsHiYoonmin

I'M SO SO SO SORRY GUYS. I feel terrible to not update so long. Plus wattpad is being messed up and my story doesn't show up when I try to write? I fixed it now tho. Let me do a little recap.

Harry's photoshoot tho

Zayn and Justin are together. Zayn is going to write songs for Harry, Niall is leaving on Friday, and they're in a party rn in Justin's house when an unexpected voice talks to Zayn. It's currently Thursday in the story.

WARNING: there will be a scene where it seems that there will be forced contact, but no actual forced sex scene, just letting you know in case that makes you uncomfortable.

Also, there will be a lot of pov changes between Justin and Zayn. They're necessary tho lol.

Zayn's pov.

I froze, slowly turning around. I saw Gigi standing there with two guys who I don't know. They don't go to my school. They look like twins.

"What are you doing here Gigi?"I ask, slowly walking backwards towards the staircase but I suddenly feel one of the guys block my way.

"Oh you know, heard there was a party. By the way, these are my cousins, Jake and Drake. They're my friends,"she says, a smirk on her face.

"That's beyond the point, Gigi. How did you find out about the party?"I ask.

"Well Jake and Drake happen to have gone to high school here with Justin,  and they saw the invite he posted on facebook. They know he stole you from me, so they sneaked me in. Now, I'm here for one reason,"Gigi begins.

At this point, I turn and try to push past Jake or Drake or whoever it is blocking my way.

However, that ends unsuccessfully as I find myself pinned to the wall, face against the wall.

"I'm not letting you go until you take me back, Zayn,"Gigi says.

"No way!"I exclaim, then hiss when I feel the guy pinning me to the wall tug my hair from behind.

"That's enough, Drake. Now the problem here, is that Drake and Jake are both gay. And I wonder what Justin would think if he saw some very compromising pictures of you with them,"Gigi says casually as she comes to the side of me, while the guy I now know as drake continues to pin me against the wall.

"You wouldn't dare,"I say, my heart pounding at the thought of that happening.

"You have no idea what I'd do to get what I want,"Gigi says seriously.

"Now, what do you choose, coming back to me, or having your boyfriend hate you and dump you?"she asks.

"There's no fucking way I'm going back to you,"I spit out angrily at her, and she gives me a sickenly sweet grin.

She begins to walk away and I feel each of my arms be grabbed and dragged into the closest room. I begin to panic and right when in about to tell for Justin I feel Jake cover my mouth.

I feel someone shove me to the floor and my heart drops when I realize we're in Justin's room.

Justin's pov.

"What's taking Zayn so long?"I mutter to myself, noticing he's been gone for about 15 minutes.

I nod to what my friend Dan says before I excuse myself, ready to head out to look for Zayn.

I check the restroom downstairs first, and find it empty aside from a girl puking in the toilet. I wrinkle my nose before turning to get out. I then bump into a dirty blonde haired girl and am about to apologize before she looks down and walks away quickly.

"Rude ass bitch,"I mutter before climbing up the stairs. I reach the second floor and check all the bathrooms, and they're all empty.

"Zayn?"I call out, worried.

I try and test all the doors of the rooms upstairs to see if any are locked but all are unlocked.

I try Harry's guest room and find him and Louis making out before I instantly shut the door.

I reach my room and try to turn the knob, only to find it locked. My eyebrows furrow in confusion as I hear commotion through the thick door and I pat my pockets for my keys. Once I found them I grab them and unlock the door.

What I saw made me see red.

Zayn's pov (a few minutes before Justin came in)

As soon as the twins locked the door, Jake turned to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me to my feet.

"So what should we do for you first?"he said, as Drake walked behind me, gripping my waist.

I tried to move away but as I reached to push Jake away he grabs my hands and drake moves away.

"Leave me alone!"I yell, and suddenly Jake pushes me down onto my knees and covers my mouth.

"You know, pretty boys like you look even more pretty when they're quiet. And I know just what we'll do,"Jake says, smirking at drake who takes out his phone and walks over to replace his hand over my mouth while Jake reaches to unbutton his pants.

My eyes tear up when I realize what he's gonna make me do. He pulls down his pants and stays in his tight briefs.

Drake moves his hand from my mouth and nudges me foward.

"C'mon, you know what to do. Put that pretty mouth of yours to use,"Jake says, and I attempt to stand up, only to be pushed back down by drake.

"No,"I whisper, before I begin to repeat it in panic.

"No!"I end up exclaiming as I try and move away, more tears welling up in my eyes but I refuse to show weakness.

"Do we have to force you to do everything? To get back with Gigi and to do this?"Jake says angrily, before he pulls me to my feet again.

I think I'm free until drake holds my hands from behind and Jake forcefully pushes his lips to mine.

I move my head away and he grabs my chin with his hand, forcing me in place. At this point, two tears slip down my eyes.

Suddenly the door pushes open and I see Justin look in the room. I see his eyes visibly darken. Next thing I know Jake is on the floor while Justin beats the hell out of him. Drake lets go of me to go and help Jake only to receive a punch in the face.

"Get the hell out of my house!"he yells at them, and they rush out of the room before he walks over to me.

He wipes the tears that escaped my eyes and embraced me.

Justin's pov.

I hugged Zayn, and my heart broke when he started sobbing in my arms. I noticed his wrists were red from were Drake, one of my old classmates in high school, was holding him while Jake was kissing him. I don't want to jump to conclusions on what was happening.

"What happened?"I asked once Zayn had calmed down.

"Gigi.. the twins snuck her in and she blackmailed me.. she said if I didn't take her back she would have the twins take pictures of me doing.. things.. with them and show them to you so you would break up with me and I didn't take her back so they took me into your room and tried to force me to do things with them,"Zayn said as he rambled, his voice shaky.

"Oh god I knew I shouldn't have let you come to the bathroom by yourself,"I said as I pressed kisses to his forehead.

"I'm gonna go kick everyone out,"up said, but Zayn stopped me.

"Don't ruin this for Niall. We want him to have fun before he leaves tomorrow. Just stay with me and.. hold me please,"Zayn says to me. I nod and send a text to Liam telling him to be in charge of the party because I was gonna stay with Zayn.

He replies and tells me that he and Niall are leaving soon and that they will start kicking people out.

"Babe, Niall and Liam are leaving, probably to spend their last night together, so everyone is leaving. Do you wanna stay here with me?"I ask.

He nods and I lock the door before we both strip to out boxers. Zayn puts on one of my t-shirts before we make our way to bed. I wrap my arms around him and hold him close.

Holding him like I'm never going to hold him again.

I hear the music shut off and Zayn's breathing slows down and he falls asleep in my arms. It takes me longer to sleep since I'm still on the edge over what happened. I don't want anyone to hurt Zayn. I feel like it's my job to prevent him from being hurt.

I want to keep him safe. Forever.

HELLO MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS. it's been so so so so long. I'm gonna try to start updating more recently tho because even tho my parents want me to focus on school more this story means a lot to me.

However. I will start doing my homework because I'm currently doing horrible at school lol.

I will try to update once a week, or at least once every two weeks.

SO HOW IS LIFE. MINE SUCKS. BUT IT'S ALRIGHT AT THE SAME TIME.

HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? I WANTED TO BRING EVIL GIGI BACK.

THAT REMINDS ME! I now ship zigi. I had a dream about them and they're just so cute BUT ZUSTIN. IS. STILL. BETTER. AND. WILL. ALWAYS. BE. BETTER.

comment and vote even tho I don't deserve it for being a shit person and not updating

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS.

-Nay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 75 164
It is a story of two that come from two different lifestyles yet still both are in the public eye. One is a famous singer and the other one is a famo...
1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
81K 3.7K 32
justin bieber and zayn malik have a nice friend's with benefits relationship going on. but justin starts to catch feelings for zayn and spends his ti...
336K 10.3K 41
"He's so fucking precious...I want him so bad, Zayn!" "I know, but we have to be gentle, Justin. I don't want to corrupt him." © 2016 by Alex. Warnin...