SnowBarry Au

De Iusedtoliketheflash

Snowbarry au Mais

Ideas
Cinderella
Barry Allen?
I'm just a phone call away
Back to The Future
The Ball/Prom
Twilight
Elevator
Auburn Hair
Team Flash Forever
If Only
It Started With A Spark
Your Hand Fits In Mine Like It's Made Just For Me
Christmas
Cait It's Cold Outside
Mistletoe
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Last Christmas
Stop Sign
Kiss
True Love Can Heal A Frozen Heart
Nerve
Requests
Captain Nameless
Bookshelf
Our Song

Moving in?

953 14 3
De Iusedtoliketheflash

Lady Tremaine and her daughters arrived in a limousine. I immediately knew they would be spoiled brats who got whatever they wanted . My dad asked them to move in with us. I didn't at all want that , but I knew it would make him happy , so I went along with it . It wasn't like I had to share a room because we live in a fairly spacious house . It had five bedrooms and it was a two story house . She and her father welcomed them in . Caitlin observed Anastasia and Drizella's behavior . They looked like what a popular girl at school would look like.

A day had passed

We had dinner last night and and all Anastasia and Drizella would talk about was themselves . They both acted the same , but Anastasia seemed to be the intelligent of the two . They barely even looked at Caitlin during dinner . She really didn't care for them at all. They acted full of themselves .  They would fit in perfectly at her school.  It was the Sunday and tomorrow was school . Her dad made her promise to be nice to them at school . She agreed but knew she wasn't the one he had to worry about . It wild most likely be the other way around . They would probably be mean to her.

This one is a little short because the next one will be . This is also the modern day version , but the same story basically. Thanks for reading ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

598K 995 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
94.7K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
63K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...