Jem of the King

Da TashaAmy1803

Charlotte is the Niece of Charles Brandon. Best Friend of King Henry. She has lived in France nearly all of h... Altro

Chapter 1 - Meet Charlotte
Chapter 2 - I must know
Chapter 3 - Henry and Charlotte
Chapter 4 - Impression
Chapter 5 - Comfort
Chapter 6 - Heart and Head
Chapter 7 - Play and Reception
Chapter 8 - The Future
Chapter 9 - Wolfhall
Chapter 10 - Nightly Admission
Chapter 11 - Love and Happiness
Chapter 12 - Doubt and Stupid Plan
Chapter 13 - Charlotte's Power
Chapter 14 - Guilt
Chapter 15 - Word's are more powerful
Chapter 16 - A Bright Future Ahead
Insta

Disclaimer

11.7K 96 3
Da TashaAmy1803

So I'm telling you that apart from my Oc and future Oc I do not own the Tudors or the actors or the story line. I don't own history because if I did then Henry would definitely look like Johnathan Rhys Meyers and Charles Brandon would look like Henry Cavill, to which they would be reincarnate. I only own things that are not apart of the show and history.

It is also sad news that i don't own the two hottest actors of the show, though I'm a little glad because then we wouldn't have one of the hottest superman ever!!!

Hope you enjoy the book.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

133K 1.7K 10
Henry and Charlotte has been friends since forever. They wouldn't know what to do without each other. But, will they stay friends forever? Or will th...
3.1K 86 8
Charlotte is the daughter of King Henry The Eight and his second wife, Queen Anne Boleyn. Born in January, 1536. Younger Half Sister to Mary I. Young...
49.9K 1.2K 39
°After a night of fun something unexpected happend how will Charlotte's life be afected and will henry be there for her or will it ruin their friends...
50.1K 1.1K 50
----- All comments, good or bad, are welcomed ----- Lady Elisabeth Ashton, the daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Durham, is 16 years old and she is...