Chapter 10 - Nightly Admission

-3rd Person-

There was something that night, that cause both Henry and Charlotte to sleep restless. Henry simply decided to sit up in his bed. However when Charlotte become restless and annoyed she decided to go walk. As she did she quietly hummed, to anyone asleep they would have been oblivious, but Henry was awake and heard a soft tune. He stood up and walked to the door opening it quietly. He saw the golden mane of his Lottie. He closed the door and followed her melody. The both walk outside and it was only then Charlotte started singing

"You have a beautiful voice, Lottie." Charlotte jumped and turned round.

"Your majesty. You scared me "

"Still with the formal title. "

"Habit. What brings you our here...Henry."

"I followed you. I could not sleep now I think I know why. And what bright you out here."

"I could not sleep either. It has been happening to me a lot lately, I know if it is a gift or omen."

"What troubles you?" Charlotte shook her head she would not and could not say it out loud.

"I cannot."

"Why."

"Because I can't, I just...." She sat on a bench "saying it out loud, I think it might burst everything inside of me." Henry sat down next to her whatever this problem was it was eating her up inside.

"I can't be that bad."

"To me it is. I wish it was not but I think I might die alone."

"No you shall not, Charlotte."

"I will because...because, it is so difficult " Henry desperately wanted to know what was causing his dear Lottie so much distress.

"Has someone hurt you?"

"No. I'm not hurt only sad."

"Lottie if you don't tell me I'll command you too." she sighed she would have to say it. He was going to know now either way.

"I have fallen for a married man." she whispered and slugged her shoulders. Henry heard it and his heart burst. It was true that he did his marital and Kingly duties to his wife. But he had fallen for the gentle and honourable Lady. He loved her simply as Henry. The Henry that was a once a little boy with no worries, the boy who thought he'd group up to have a wonderful wife and mother his children like his mother was to his father and siblings. But he became King and married for the good of his Kingdom, then for the lust and obsession. Weakness was for lower class yet Charlotte Brandon made weakness worth it.

"You have, who" his voice cracked slightly.

"Please don't make me say it." He needed to know, he needed to know who stole his precious Lottie's affections

"Who" he pressed. Then heard the one word that would change his and his Kingdoms future forever.

"You"

Ha cliff hanger fans. It was the perfect place to end thing are starting to get steamy. If you question Lottie i will tell you this, she is not like and has no desire for the crown, she would die and be somewhat of a pushover like Jane. She is a girl who wants to fall in love and she has just with someone she can't have...yet. Life sucks. This so far is about questioning her beliefs, and making her not be so uptight. Because you have to give a little to gain a lot. and making sure the Tudor dynasty has a good and happy legacy.

SO what do you think Chery or Hettie or Herotte

ttp\<E