Secret Hill Vol 1: Sinister T...

由 nick_xxv

"All Human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret."- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Welcome to Secret H... 更多

Chapter 2 (Autumn Leaf)
Chapter 3 (Secret And Lies)
Chapter 4 (The Revelation)
Chapter 5 (Doubt)
Chapter 6 (Nightfall)
Chapter 7 (Old Acquaintance)
Chapter 8 (Deadly Truth)
Chapter 9( The Scarlet Massacre)
Chapter 10 (Mommy Dearest)
Chapter 11 (Children of the Moon)
Chapter 12 ( Jusqu'aux dernières lueurs)
Chapter 13 (Luciana)
Chapter 14( Secret of The Crescent City)
Chapter 15 (Midnight in the Bourbon Street)
Chapter 16 (Battle Cry)
Chapter 17 (Dead or Undead)
Chapter 18 (Black Widow)
Chapter 19 (As I Lay Dying)
Chapter 20 (The Awakening)
Chapter 21 (The Return of the Dead)
Chapter 22 (Decay)
Chapter 23 (New York City Serenade)
Extra Chapter
Chapter 24 (All Hallows' Eve)
Chapter 25 (Clash of the Titans)
Chapter 26 (Monster Hunt)
Chapter 27 (Fatal Truth)
Chapter 28 (Cold Waters)
Chapter 29 (Blood Masquerade)
Chapter 30 (Forget Me Not)
Chapter 31 (As I Lay Dying)
Epilogue

Chapter 1 {Welcome to Secret Hill}

353 22 57
由 nick_xxv

Alright before you guys start reading i want to thank you so very much for reading my book and make sure to comment and suggest anything...-xoxo me...Enjoy the book...

__________________________________________

Welcome to Secret Hill, a special small towns located in Maine. Secret Hill is one of the oldest town in America, build in late 18th Century by a traveler from across Europe settles here to find a new life. Now, after less than two and a half centuries later this town with 7010 people lives here this town could be America most peaceful small town, surrounded by forest this town have its own little charm, one of the people who lives here is a young beautiful girl with long brown hair named Elizabeth Yves or her friend called her Eliza.

Eliza was a young woman with bright future who wishes to become a doctor someday, she currently attending college with her close friend, Victoria Lang and Meghan Westbury. Victoria was a history student as for Meghan took the same class with Eliza. They were friend since they were child, growing up in a small town where everyone knows everyone can be tough for Eliza. Victoria or Vicky, have a brown eyes, and long black hair, she's also tall, beautiful and charming, she's has an Asian American heritage while Meghan is a beautiful African American woman with wavy black hair, and a cheerful young lady.

One day, Eliza and her two friends were walking around the campus and accidently bump into Daniel Thompson, Eliza ex-boyfriend. Daniel is a handsome young man, he was tall with bright blond hair and blue eyes, he is well-built and quiets a charmer.

"Hey!" Daniel awkwardly greets Eliza.

"Hi Daniel, What's up?" Eliza smile at him.

"Nothing, Just wanna say hi..." Daniel taps his shoes.

"This is awkward!" Vicky glances at them sarcastically.

"I should probably go! I need to send this report to Professor Bennett." Daniel show them a thick folder that he hold in his hand," Yeah, sure...Take care!" Eliza smile at him and Daniel walk passed them.

"Can't you see? He still into you!" Meghan teased her," Well I'm not, Meg...We broke up...we ended it in a good term."

"Yeah right, Princess...Anyway that's professor Jacob!" Vicky points at a man wearing a formal outfit walk in front of them, Professor Jacob is Vicky's history professor," I need to beg him to not put me into the Summer class." Vicky sighed.

"Good Luck with that!" Eliza said to Vicky and she walks towards Professor Jacob.

"What do we got now?" Meghan ask Eliza.

"Now, is Doctor Monroe's class." So they walk to their class when Eliza accidently bump into a man," I'm so sorry!" Eliza apologized to him.

"Don't worry about it!" the man said with a thick English Accent," My name is Matthew...Matthew Devereaux." Matthew is a handsome, mysterious, tall, dirty blond hair man with a charming smile.

"Elizabeth...Elizabeth Yves." Eliza shook his hand," This is my friend, Meghan." Meghan than shook his hand.

"You're not from here are you?" Eliza asks him.

"No actually, how do you know?" Matthew shook his head.

"This is quiet a small town, everyone know everyone!" Matthew smiles and gave her a soft laugh," Ah Yes, I'm from London."

"So Matthew, What brings you to Secret Hill?" Meghan asks him with an interrogations tone.

"I'm a transfer student! Anyway I got to head to class...Does any of you know Doctor Monroe's class?"

"Actually we're also heading to his class, you wanna tag along?" Eliza offered.

"That would be awesome...sure why not!" the three then attend Doctor Monroe's lecture about human anatomy for couple of hours.

After the class finish the entire student dismissed and they three walk outside the class," So, Matthew...Where do you lived?"

"I currently live with my uncle at Valentine Mansions."

"Valentine Mansion! Wow, your family must be loaded!" Meghan's impressed. The three laughs. Then a voice calls out to Eliza, they turn to find a young man with short black hair, brown eyes and wearing glasses, he's have an averages height.

"Michael, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at your internship?" Eliza asks him. Michael Lang is Victoria's younger brother, he currently is an intern at news stations while a media student, and he wishes to be a news broadcaster when he's older.

"It's Wednesday, I got a day off...I need to look for Vicky!"

"She still in class probably in couple of hour, what's wrong?"

"Well, I need to get to apothecary to fill Mum's med but I don't have anyone to take me since Dad and Vicky use the car!"

"What about I take you?" Eliza offered at him," Really?" Michael smiled.

"Yeah, We don't got class afterwards then we could get lunch together!" Eliza says.

"That would be cool! I could call my dad to pick me up since I came here with Vicky!" Eliza took out her phone," I could drive you there!" Matthew said to them.

"Well you don't have to, beside we just met, we don't want to bother you!" Eliza turn down his offer gently," Nonsense, well we were acquainted so why not. Michael right, I'm Matthew Devereaux"

"Nice to meet you, Are you from England?"

"Yes I am."

"Awesome." So they walk into Matthew's car which is a black BMW SUV.

"Nice car!" Meghan looks at him.

"Thanks!" After fifteen minutes' drive they finally reach the apothecary," Yeah, I need to fill this." Michael said to the apothecary and she refills it after few minutes later," Alright where do you guys want to eat?" Matthew asks them.

"I was thinking Scarlet Bar; they got the best grilled cheese in town!" Meghan said.

"Grilled cheese it is then." They drove to Scarlet bar, eating and hang in there until night, then Vicky come and join them," And who is this cute boy!" Vicky flirts at Matthew.

"Matthew this is Vicky, and Vicky this is Matthew...Vicky is Michael's sister!" Eliza introduced them to each other. Vicky then join them and they chat with each other until a waitress place an ice cream on the table," Ice Cream!" Michael face lightens.

"Michael is a freak when it comes to ice cream!" Vicky said to Matthew who laughs at Michael's reaction," Alright Baby Bro, We need to get going...or Mum and Dad going to kill us." Michael nodded," Yup, We should go bye!" Michael and Vicky then left the bar.

"You do realize that Vicky is our ride, right?" Meghan looks at Eliza with questions.

"I'll gave you a ride!" Matthew said to them.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Don't fret it!" they keep hanging out at the bar until midnight.

After they drop Meghan, Matthew drove to Eliza's home," So Eliza!"

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering, Do you want to go hang out sometimes? I mean if you don't think I move too fast or..." Before Matthew finish his sentence Eliza cut him, "Yes, Matthew I like to hang out with you!"

"How about Saturday Night?"

"Sure!"

"Cool! Can I have your number?" Matthew nervously ask her. Eliza smiles take his phone and put her number in it," Here is my number!" after few second they finally arrives at Eliza's house," Here it is, Home Sweet Home! Thanks for the ride, Matthew! Bye" Eliza left the car and went straight to her house.

"So, Darling who is that?" Eliza shock by the sound," Mum, What the hell, you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry!"

"So, Who is that?"

"His name is Matthew...Matthew Devereaux! I'm going to bed." Eliza walk upstairs to her room and jump into her bed smiling while looking at the ceiling, then her phone lit up signaling a message.

'Hey! This is Matthew...this is my number -Good night!" Eliza smiled at the text and reply," Got it, Thanks! Good night to you too!" Eliza fell asleep with the phone on her hand.

The next morning when Eliza was still asleep, Vicky and Meghan barged in and woke Eliza," Eliza, Wake up!"

"What the hell? It's like 8 in the morning?"

"Get up sleeping beauty; we got many things to do!" Vicky forcely open the curtain and the sunlight hit Eliza's face."Don't you forget what day it is?"

"Thursday?"

"OMG! Today is Festival d'Automne Mère." Festival d'Automne Mère is a traditional holiday in Secret Hill it is a celebration to celebrate the come of Autumn.Usually there would be a stand in front of city hall and people would be selling chilli and pork roast as the part of celebrations, this is an important traditions to the best friend because this where they three hang together as best friend for the first time.

"Alright now, Eliza go take a shower and put on something nice, we are going to help out the Radcliffe." Meghan playfully push Eliza.

"Radcliffe? Vicky!" Eliza gave Vicky a smirk," Eliza..." Eliza then start to playfully teased Vicky by kissing her pillow," oh...Zachary Radcliffe..." Eliza grab her phone and text Matthew," Hey Matt, Are you going to the Festival tonight?" After few second later Matthew reply," Yeah I'll be there!"

"Alright, How bout we meet up there?"

"Yeah, Sure!" Eliza smiles and turn off her phone.

Eliza, Vicky and Meghan arrives at the place where they held the festival and meet up with Isabelle Radcliffe," Hello, Isabelle!" Eliza greets her.

"Looks who's here!" Isabelle Radcliffe is Eliza's mother old friend, Isabelle gave Eliza a hug," Ah, Victoria, Meghan..." then she hug them both too.

"Vick, Look Who's here?" Eliza teased her. They saw Zachary Radcliffe walk to them," Hey, Eliza...Vicky...Meg!"

"Zach!" Eliza left Vicky and Zach together," You need some help?" Zach said to Vicky.

Vicky start to stuttered," Ah...Yeah...Sure!" Vicky secretly blushing and smile..

"So, Eliza, How's Mister Devereaux?" Meghan teased her.

"We've been talking that's all."

"Did my brother talking to William Freaaking Blackthorn?" Vicky look at Michael who were carrying a pot full of beef stew," Oh No... That guy bang everything that moves." Vicky walk to Michael and William directions and Eliza follow her.

"Hey baby bro!" Vicky greet Michael," Vicky, Hey! Here I got a beef stew from Mrs. Westbury."

"Michael, Come with me now!" Vicky pulls Michael and walk away," Alright, Calm down..."

"What's her problem?" William asked Eliza. William is a tall guy with dirty blond hair, he also very good looking, and muscular built, that can be describe as thick, toned and muscular, similar to that of a serious bodybuilder, he got kick from military because of his temper, now he currently helping his father at the sheriff office.

"Nothing, He just being a concern sister!"

"Why?"

"You got some reputations, Liam!" Liam went quiet," Look, Eliza...Can I ask your help?"

"Yeah what's wrong?"

"Well, Let's just said I've been crushing on Michael for quiet sometimes now!"

"Michael? Why?"

"I don't know, He's cheerfulness, clumsiness, and his weird its kinda cute."

"Alright, I'm gonna talk to Vicky about letting you see Michael, Deal? But if you hurt Michael in anyway I'll hunt you down!" Eliza threatens him. Then he just smiles gleefully.

"Thank you, You're the best!" Liam gave Eliza a hug," Wow, alright...alright!"

--------------------

For the reader...please give some comment on your opinion on pm or in-line comment anytime...your opinion means and helps me alot... Enjoy this song...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.1K 217 34
A human and innocent Annabelle is dating a mysterious man, Damien. Over the course of three months their relationship seems unbound, and steamy, apar...
685 126 30
Jake's sister, Sam, moves into Witch Hill and she has some secrets that even Jake doesn't know about! Trey has also moved into the house, creating ev...
127K 5.8K 21
A biographical step-by-step guide on how to survive the Monster Apocalypse... With unwanted company, that is. LOVE AND MONSTERS ...
472 6 20
"The sun and the moon will meet in the sky, two hearts beating as one, a union that will defy, the laws of man and wolf. A child of power and strengt...