Wait for Mated Love

By shakira227

When I met him I was only seven years old. I was young, impressionable, and possibly even a little naive, but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Evil father? - chapter 3
New Friend? - chapter 4
so long love life, i never really knew you - chapter 5
trapped - chapter 6
chained - chapter 7
Finding help, and finding out - chapter 8
escape - chapter 9
full of surprise's - chapter 10
Just crying in the park - chapter 11
don't ask question's - chapter 12
Because i love you - chapter 13
last night - chapter 14
fairy trap - chapter 16
change war - chapter 17
to much to handle - chapter 18
f.f.w.y.w - chapter 19
Always Dreaming Of You - chapter 20
Gone......Again - Chapter 21
Lost & Found - Chapter 22
Take a chance and love it - chapter 23
Controlling foresess - Chapter 24
Find Me Fighting Back - Chapter 25
End This - Chapter 26
Authors note

leaving - chapter 15

35.5K 218 66
By shakira227

new chapter. hope you like it. TELL YOUR FRIENDS :D.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 15

Leaving

Clarissa's P.O.V

The day was going well. I had just finished making up the bed which took forever since Oliver kept messing it up and flashing me his wonderful smile to distract me. Oliver and I were back to the way we were when we first meet. It was nice, but I just can't help thinking about what happened last night... twice. Oliver drove me crazy with his body, the things he did. It was all too much, yet not enough. I wanted him with every fiber of my being. I didn't just want to be there for the sex but I just wanted to be near him. Does that sound crazy?

Well I'm not exactly normal. I ran away with some guy I knew for a couple of days let him take me to some unknown place, and we even slept in the same bed. That's doesn't really scream 'normal'.

I heard the door open then close. Hmm it must be Kai because Oliver was in the bathroom taking a shower. I had some dirty thoughts about joining him in there but decided against it. We're just friends now.

'Friends take showers together'.

I leaped off the bed to go greet Kai to get all those dirty thoughts out of my head.

Kai's cheeks and lips were just so red. He looked like he just ran six marathons, yet he looked so happy.

"What's with you Kai? What's been going on?" I asked him. Kai jumped a little then looked over at me like he didn't even notice that I was there.

"Clarissa don't scare me like that, and nothing just hanging out in the lobby." He walked off to the bed and threw himself onto the newly folded bed. Great.

I walked over to Kai and sat next to him on the bed. Well if you can't beat them join them.

"Kai where did you go last night?" I asked him. He turned away from me and his leg started shaking. He's nervous. He would do that all the time when we were little. "Kai don't be nervous you can tell me anything.''

"Clarissa when you leave I'm staying here." What does he mean? He's not going to come with us?

"Kai what do you mean you're staying here?" Kai stood from the bed and grabbed his bags.

"Clarissa, I found my mate and I'm staying here with her." oh.

"I understand I'll miss you Kai." I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him and slowly he did the same.

****

It had been seven hours since we left the hotel that held so many memories, and Kai. Now I was sitting in the rental car that Oliver had just got staring out the window seeing nothing, but the nearby trees in the dark. I'm not mad at Kai for leaving. I had just found him, but I guess I deserved it. I had left him so it was his turn to leave me.

"Clarissa?" I turned away from the window and faced Oliver who still had his eyes on the road. He was wearing a tight fitting black shirt that just seemed to hug his muscles, and a pair of faded blue jeans. His brown hair was as messy as usual.

"Clarissa, are you listening?" I blushed a little then nodded my head. He looked unconvinced. "Okay, I had said that we should stop. I'm really tired and you don't know where we are headed." I really wasn't tired, actually I was wide awake, but I nodded my head anyway and turned back to the window. I can't wait to get to where ever we're going. I wonder if it will be in the city or the country. What will we do when we get there? All these questions were running through my head, and none of them would be able to answer till we got there. I sighed in defeat. Suddenly I hate surprises.

Oliver pulled off the highway and onto a dirt road into the woods that seemed to go on forever. I watched though the window as the trees got thicker and the world around us got darker. Oliver picked up speed and we were flying down the road leaving dust in our trail. After what seemed like an eternity of driving down straight dirt roads, we stopped at a two-story wooden house, with large windows, flowers everywhere on the grass, and behind the house you could see beautiful mountain tops. Witch looked amazing in the moonlight. It was breath taking. This was defiantly no hotel.

"Do you like it?" Oliver asked me while he opened the car door for me.

"It's beautiful, but where are we?"

"We are at the Sierra National Forest in Nevada, aka my little sister Ashley's house." His sister owns a forest?

Like she had been called, a beautiful woman dashed out of the house. She ran to us with arms wide open, long gorgeous brown hair flying everywhere. She grabbed me into a vicious bear hug saying gibberish about her being so happy to see me, and that Oliver told her so much about me. She looked so much like Oliver. Same brown hair, blue eyes, but she had light freckles on her nose like Chance. She was tall too. She had to be at least three inches taller than me but only an inch shorter than Oliver.

"Um hi I'm..." I would have continued if she didn't interrupt me.

"Silly I already know your name. It's Clarissa," she told me, "Now come on we have to get you all dressed up so we can go out tonight." she said pulling me into the house. 'Go out tonight?'

The inside of the house is just as breath taking as the out. Right when you walk in you can see a black grand piano with a large chandelier hanging over it, and a pair of spiral stairs on each side of the house. It was all just one large room. Under one of the stairs was a large set of glass doors.

"That's just the kitchen." Ashley told me. She proceeded to drag me up the left set of stairs and into the first door on the left.

"Is this where I'm staying?"

"Yep, you can stay as long as you want." As long as I want?

"Can I stay forever?" Ashley laughed then walked off into one of the doors in the room. She laughed but I was dead serious, this room was fabulous. The whole back wall was a balcony. A few feet in fount of the balcony was a white king sized bed, with black pillows. On the right wall was a giant mirror that took up that whole wall and on the wall behind me was a large flat screen TV mounted to the wall. I like Ashley's taste. It was go big or go home. And on the last wall to my left. Were two doors which I'm guessing was a bathroom and a closet?

I walked to the door that Ashley didn't walk in and I turned the silver knob.

I was going to faint. It's a closest. The walls where filled with racks of clothes. Underneath the clothes were pairs of shoes. Some of them still in there boxes ranging from flats to knee high boots. Then in the middle was a little island cabinet that had everything a girl could want; diamonds among diamonds, diamond necklaces, earrings, and bracelets.

If Ashley hadn't walked in behind me I probably would have been in the process of trying everything on.

"Find anything you like." I turned to her.

"Anything? Try everything!" I told her.

"Well I'm glad you like it because it's all yours." she told me.

Yeah right. I crossed my arms and waited for someone to pop out and say 'you've just been pranked.' When no one came I stared at Ashley in disbelief.

"Now pick something out because we're going to hit the clubs in an hour. Be ready in thirty minutes and I'll come do your hair." she told me. She gave me a quick hug, and left the room shutting the door behind her.

Wow. It's all mine.

*Chances P.O.V *

I had sent my guys out this morning to keep an eye on Clarissa but none of them have come back yet. What could be keeping them? Just like magic one of my best men knocked on my open door.

"Come in. Tell me, how has my little Clarissa been?" I asked him. I sat down behind my desk and waited for him to continue. He looked a little nervous as he scratched his dirty blond hair.

"Well sir. It seems..." He paused. What the hell is he waiting for?

"Spit it out all ready!"

"Theycheckedoutoftheirhotelroom." he said it so fast I almost didn't catch him. Almost. They checked out of their hotel room. I rose out of my seat and lunged at him. His chair fell back and he was on the ground in seconds. My hands were around his small neck seconds after he hit the ground.

He wiggled to get out of my death grip, but it was useless. Just as he was about to lose consciousness I let go of his neck. I can't go killing one of my best soldiers can I. He sucked in a deep breath of air and went into coughing fit.

"I need to feed. Send in a blood donor." The solider was holding his neck, but nodded anyway. He ran out my room as fast as he could.

"FATHER!" seconds after he was called my father was in my office; soaking wet, staring at me with a confused face.

"I was in the shower; what do you want?" I walked to my father and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"I am king now and you will not take that tone with me again." my voice was deep and murderous. My father grew pale, and quickly nodded his head. "Oliver and Clarissa have made their move." My father sat down on the sofa and stared at me.

"Where do you think they went?" he asked. What a stupid question! If I knew I wouldn't have asked him to come here.

"I don't know but tell the troops to spilt up and look everywhere." He nodded and left my room.

Where is that blood slave I sent for? I sat down in the spot my father was sitting in, and stared out the window. Just look at that view. All those trees and that small lake that I just got put in the back yard looked beautiful.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." The blood slave came into my room and bowed.

"You asked for me?" I nodded and pulled her towards me. I sunk my teeth into her neck viciously and enjoyed the way her blood slid down my throat. I sucked her dry and threw her on the ground when I finished. Then I curled up on the couch and fell into a dreamless sleep. 'I will find you Clarissa.'

************************************************************

how did you like it?

so i have this fan that writes this awesome story called 'between love and blood' its amazing go check it out and leave feed back for her. please.

so lets say 95votes, 56 comments, and fan Fan FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 7.1K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
477K 14.5K 52
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...