Teach Me

By Sarcasm_Orgasm

***Mature Content*** WARNING!! 18+ only Rated R Allie is a smart girl. She breezed through high school with h... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Sex
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter One

1M 14K 19.5K
By Sarcasm_Orgasm

I am not a "real writer"

I just like writing grammatically incorrect dirty stories....

Enjoy ;-)

~~~

Where the fuck is this classroom?!

The first day of college feels the same as highschool. You look like a lost little puppy, clinging to your books while all the experienced students roll their eyes and whirl around you.

At least I chose the smaller college..

The nursing program here looked a hundred times better than the state university. Them giving me a full ride scholarship here also helped in my decision.

I spent my whole highschool career working towards this moment and I already feel like I'm falling on my ass. I had no social life. Attended absolutely no parties. I sacrificed my entire teenage experience for this.

OK, there's room 203...where the hell is 204?!?

I don't even have any friends attending with me. They all chose to go to State so I'm stuck here alone looking like an ass.

On top of all that, I had to take a year off when I graduated to work and save money so I could afford to live in the dorms. I'm already a year behind most people my age.

I finally find my my classroom after what feels like an hour of aimless wondering. I walk in and almost every seat is full. About forty eight eyes land on me as I uncomfortably look for an empty seat.

This sucks....

I sit my awkward ass in the back hoping the torture is over.

"And your name is?"

I look up to notice the older, grey haired lady standing at the front is talking to me.

"Allie Anderson," I croak out.

"Please be on time from now on, Ms. Anderson," she scolds me checking her attendance sheet.

Kill me now...

The lecture begins and I'm lost almost immediately. Every subject I took in high school came to me naturally. I never had a problem with Math or English. Science wasn't my strong point but I wasn't terrible at it. I managed to graduate with a 4.0 so I guess I assumed this would be easy as well.

I was wrong....

Anatomy and Physiology can suck my ass.

Mrs. Walkins stands up there uttering nonsense about ATP and the difference isometric and isotonic contractions of mucles as I scribble words onto my notebook.

I barely have time to retain any information before we move onto the next body system.

How the hell am I going to keep an A average in this class?

Maintaining high grades is a stipulation to keeping my scholarship. If I don't have it, I don't go to school. There is no college fund from Daddy waiting for me.

By the time the class is finished, we covered three body systems and I feel like my frontal lobe is about to explode.

Oh look, you retained something....

Feeling defeated, I gather my things into my bag. Everyone else filters through the door before I bother even getting up.

I grab my bag and make my way to the front. Grasping the handle, I stop when a paper taped above the light switch catches my attention.

NEED A TUTOR??

AP tutors available on request.
Flexible schedule and able to meet wherever works.

Inquire with Mrs. Walkins

Well, I guess it can't hurt to get extra help. With how fast this class moves, its best I start now instead of waiting.
I turn around and walk back into the classroom and up to the instructor.

"Mrs. Walkins?" I say getting her attention.

"Ahhh Ms. Anderson," she says looking up from her paper and removing her glasses. "Didn't anyone tell you never to make a bad impression on the first day? You are probably the only name I remember," she chuckles.

Great.

"Sorry about that. It won't happen again," I say sincerely.

"What can I help you with?"

"I saw the paper about the tutor. It says to ask you about it?"

"You feel the need to ask for extra help already?" She looks concerned

"I just feel this subject may get a little overwhelming for me and I would rather get ahead while I can"

"Of course, that makes sense," she agrees while shuffling through her papers. "Let's see, it looks like we have one person available and they're awesome so you should feel confident in no time. Just meet in here after your classes are over today and I'll let them know," she smiles.

I don't care if she's Florence Nightingale herself, as long as she can get me an A...

"Thank you so much," I smile and make my way out.

I head off to the rest of my classes feeling better about the AP situation.

With a little extra help, I'll be fine.

***

Thankfully, all my other subjects seem easier and the rest of the day goes smoothly.

I make my way back to room 204 to meet with my tutor. I can't believe I had to ask for help the first day. My pride stings a little but I push it aside.

Full scholarship, Allie.

The room is empty so I throw my bag on a desk and pace around the room looking at all the posters of human bodies.

I glance at the clock.. 3:18

She could at least be on time...

Just after this thought runs through my mind, I hear the door swing open.
My head turns and I do a double take.

What the hell?

His presence fills the room immediately and it's like time has slowed down as I watch him stalk across the room towards me. He has one hand casually in his pocket and the other clutching books.

He's very nicely dressed but still rough around the edges. He's wearing a button up but its only half tucked in. The collar is sticking up instead of being folded neatly down and his sleeves are pushed up revealing tan, muscular forearms.

His black slacks hang on his hips an I can only imagine how beautiful his body is under all that clothing if it looks this good covered up.

But why is he in here?

"I think you have the wrong classroom. I'm waiting for my tutor," I say trying to look unaffected by his presence.

He looks too young to be a teacher but definitely older than me.

"Yeah, thats me," he grins.

Oh hell no

" You look surprised," he smirks walking a little closer to me.

"I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting a...ummm.." I'm at a loss for words.

A fucking sex god....

"A guy?" He finishes my sentence and quirks an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, a guy"

"I'm used to that reaction. I'm James," he holds his hand out.

I put my hand in his and it engulfs mine. The guy has to be at least 6'3" which is over a foot taller than me.

He holds it for a beat longer than necessary as I take in his features. His strong jaw hidden under a days worth of not shaving. His dark hair is short on the sides and long and messy on top.

Perfect to run my hands through...

His dark eyes pierce through mine as he runs his tongue across his full bottom lip.

"I'm Allie," I breathe out

"Nice to meet you," he squeezes my hand and I see an emotion pass over his face but its gone almost instantly.

I love the feeling of his rough hand against mine and I don't want to let go. I imagine them between my legs and I have to compose myself so he doesn't notice my breathing just changed.

I can't do this. There's no way I'll be able to focus...

I pry my hand from his ,"Are you the only AP tutor?" I ask with my eyes flicking up to his.

"Yes, I am. Is that a problem, Allie?" He takes a step closer and looks down at me grinning.

Even the way he says my name has me flustered.

Yes, we have a problem...

"I'm sorry to have wasted your time but I think I'll try to make this work on my own," I lower my head and walk towards the door.

I'm an expert in blocking out distractions. I've been doing it for a long time now,especially with guys. I only let one in and it was a disaster. I mean sure, I have almost zero sexual experience for the age of nineteen and my best friend is a purple dildo but things could be worse.

"Wait," he demands and I turn around to see what he has to say.

He starts writing on a piece of paper, tears it out and hands it to me.

"Let me know when you change your mind," he hands me his number. " I would really like to help you"

Did he stare at my lips the entire time he said that....

Its probably because you're about to chew a hole through yours, Allie.

"Thanks," I manage to squeak out and I leave the room as quick as possible. I feel like I've been holding my breath the whole time.

Maybe if you had a little more experience, you wouldn't be so flustered around guys.

Oh shut up, conscious.

It makes sense though. I'm tutorless because I can't handle being in the same room with someone I'm attracted to.

That was beyond attraction..

But what am I going to do about it? I have no boyfriend and no way of suddenly getting my sexual frustration out over night so I can focus better.

I sit in my car in the school parking lot for a while trying to gather my head. I avoided these situations to help myself focus and now its backfiring.

I see James walking out the front door and towards his car. He's everything I find attractive in a guy. Its like my brain was hooked up to a computer, all my sexual thoughts programmed in, and this guy was made.

Then a crazy lightbulb turned on.

Maybe he could help me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 1.4K 16
18+ only MATURE THEMES First day of college for my course in teaching doesn't go as smoothly as I thought. A total stranger saves me from my clumsine...
4.8K 213 20
⊙ Welcome to a web of secrets, lies, betrayal and sex. ⊙ ◕Started: 6/2/2024 ◕Finished: 10/2/2024
33.1M 478K 19
***** MATURE CONTENT**** WARNING!! RATED R 18+ only This is a short, to the point book. I didn't want a lot of background and details. Just a satisf...
150K 2.7K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...