TEEN WOLF Imagines

By emiliaclarkesdragons

๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ Imagines dedicated to the TV Show, Teen W... More

REQUESTS: ๐Ÿšซ closed
What Becomes Clear ; Derek Imagine (Part 1)
What Becomes Clear ; Derek Imagine (Part 2)
I'll Help You, If You Help Him ; Liam Imagine (Part 1)
I'll Help You, If You Help Him ; Liam Imagine (Part 2)
I've Lost My Mum ; Dylan O Imagine
Always There ; Stiles Imagine
Don't Make Me Go Back ; Teen Wolf Imagine
You're Not a Monster ; Scott Imagine
Cinema ; Dylan S Imagine
Makeup Wounds ; Tyler P Imagine
Better Without Each Other ; Stiles Imagine
I Think I Love You ; Derek Imagine
Guys!
I So Do ; Tyler P Imagine
The Kiss ; Tyler P Imagine
Cinema ; Dylan S Imagine (2)
It all Started at a Grand Ball ; Tyler P Imagine
I'm Your Alpha ; Scott Imagine
Someone's Going To Die ; Scott McCall Imagine
Bring Him Back ; Scott Imagine
I Have To ; Scott Imagine
This Changes Things ; Scott Imagine
Coach Jr ; Scott McCall
Unfolding the Truth ; Scott McCall
Dogs ; Scott McCall
Problem ; Peter Hale
The Lerman Sister ; Scott McCall
The New Beta ; Stiles Stilinski
Happy Birthday Tyler!
The Party ; Lydia x Liam
First Love ; Liam Dunbar
Problem ; Peter Hale (2)
Years Of Waiting ; Scott McCall
Anchors : Derek & Peter (+ Reader)
Till Death Do Us Part : Scott McCall
Anchors : Derek & Peter (+Reader) (Part 2)
Till Death Do Us Part : Scott McCall (Part 2)
HAPPY TEEN WOLF DAY!
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Pool Party : Scott McCall
Thank You
Hello Again
Anchors: Derek & Peter (+Reader & Isaac) (3)
Anchors: Derek & Peter (+Reader&Isaac) (4)
RE-OPENING REQUESTS!
"Stiles and Malia are coming too?": Scott McCall
He Remembered Her: Peter Hale
"Is Stiles crying?": Scott McCall
"I couldn't let him win": Theo Raeken
Sometimes it gets too much: Scott McCall
What Becomes Clear: Derek Hale (3)
Just a little authors note
"Baby, we're gonna be just fine": Stiles Stilinski & Scott McCall
pvmnts and the faim
Being Watched: Liam Dunbar + Pack (1)
Being Watched: Liam Dunbar + Pack (2)
"You sucker punched him square in the face": Theo and Liam
Accepting: Issac Lahey
Please Read: Maze Runner book!
" I don't know how I found you but can't find my mum": Dylan O'Brien
" Really, a pink bike?" : Dylan O'Brien (2)
An Innocent Life : Young!Derek Hale
"Surely, they weren't just going to ask": Hale/Alpha Pack (1)
Problem: Peter Hale (3)
"This was your idea!": Hale/Alpha Pack (2)
She was a victim: Scott McCall
"That was awfully specific": Derek Hale
"I'm a werewolf baby, and here I come": Scott McCall
"I like dancing with the devil": Derek Hale
"You wanna know about Theo?": Theo Raeken
"It was me": Isaac Lahey
Something: Dylan O'Brien + Sister!TBS
"It was me": Isaac Lahey (2)
Something: Dylan O'Brien + Sister!TBS
"You know?": Nolan
Perfect Charm: Jackson Whittemore
2 am: Sister!Scott x Stiles
2am: Sister!Scott x Stiles (part two)
Forgotten: Stiles x Little Sister!Stiles (one)
Forgotten: Stiles x Little Sister!Stiles (two)
Truth: Nolan x Sister!Lydia
Heartbeats: Scott McCall

Ready for a Family ; Tyler Posey

4.7K 68 2
By emiliaclarkesdragons

Requested by Edeline9611
--------------------------------------------------------------
This was a big day for Tyler and I, or big few days. The other week my sister had rang me up and asked to babysit while her and her husband went on a little get away, I'm not too keen but it was Tyler who said that we could. I was now running around the house baby proofing everything, even though she could quite walk on her own yet, I just didn't want to risk it, something always goes wrong when I look after her. "Tyler, don't forget Clara's coming around with baby Arielle in a bit" I said, tapping him on the shoulder, his eyes were fixed on the tv.

"I haven't forgot" Tyler mumbled.

"Really?" I asked, standing in front on the tv, "then why are all these awards still on the shelves?"

"Babe she can't even walk yet" Tyler sighed, his arms folded.

"That's not the point. I don't want my sister to think we haven't too the right precautions"

"You just don't want Jack huffing every five minutes and moaning about them" Tyler stated.

"No. No I don't" I huffed, I hated Jack he was an arse, but Clara's husband so I had to act like I liked him. "Please move them" I pleaded. He sighed and stood up, doing as I asked. Tyler didn't see how much of an arse Jack really was yet but I was hoping he would find out soon.

As Tyler was busy doing the job I had told him to do a million times, I decided it was my turn to flop down on the sofa and watch tv. But my paradise was cut too short when Clara and Jack came through the door. "Hello" Clara chimed. She was always so happy, I never really understood it. I suppose Jack's miserable face evens it out.

"Hey, how are you?" I said, standing to walk over to them. "And how's the wee one" I said to Arielle, tickling her neck.

"She loves it when you do it but when we do it she cries" Clara sighed.

"I have the magic touch" I joked, doing it again, Arielle's laugh ringing through the house.

"Well you'll soon know after these few days" Jack mumbled. Once again putting a damper on things. I honestly don't know what my sister sees in him.

"Shall we put her in her cot? She's a wee bit tired" Clara said. I nodded and led the way, taking the bags with me. Honestly how does a baby have so much stuff, I don't think I have this many clothes in my closet.

Jack was quick out the door, no surprise there, but Clara was still saying "are you sure you don't mind" and "here's the feeding schedule, you know, not that I don't-"

"I'll see you when you get back okay? We can handle it, we're adults" Tyler cut her off, putting on the charming smile that had got him out of many parking tickets and ended arguments faster than I could say his name.

Clara smiled and giggled, there it was, the reaction everyone else had when he turned on the charm, "okay, well yes, I'll see you soon" she hugged Tyler and then me.

I waved from the door as they pulled out the driveway. As soon as I shut the door Tyler said, "that guys a f*cking arsehole"

"Wow okay, where did that come from" I said, holding my hands up, Tyler's face was like stone.

"You know what he said to me? While you and HIS WIFE went upstairs? Huh? Do you know?"

"No Tyler I don't?" I said, confused and starting to get angry with him, if he's going to accuse me of anything I swear-

"He said he- he said" Tyler couldn't even get his words out and he started pacing, "he said he would, you know, you"

"What?" I laughed, I couldn't help it.

"He said he would... F. U. C. K you" Tyler spelled it out.

"Tyler... I already told you he's an arsehole and I know he said that to me at their wedding so it's no news to me" I huffed, walking into the kitchen to place the schedule that Clara gave me on the fridge.

"What? Does she know?" Tyler asked. He sounded like a school girl when he wanted to know gossip.

"Erm, no. I was going to tell her but mum said not too" I said.

"Wasn't their wedding after ours?" Tyler asked.

I huffed, "yes, Tyler. Like 5 years after" I shook my head in disbelief, "they've only been married for a year and they already have a baby that's nearly one"

"Yeah... that's... weird" Tyler said, clearly not knowing what to say.

"Tyler, it's not weird it's just I know my sister rushed into it all." I sighed, "I wish she hadn't married Jack, he's a tw*t"

"Y/n, there are children around" Tyler joked.

I laughed then frowned "yeah there are." He was already out the room when I said it but something made me think he was thinking the same thing as me. I hoped he was.

The Last Day.

It was the last day with the baby and I really didn't want to stay in the house again, Jack would just moan if he knew we had stayed inside with her. Even though we had took her round the pool but still. Where Clara and Jack lived they had no parks near them and we had one that was pretty big. "Tyler! Where's the dogs lead?" I shouted. 

"I don't know!" Helpful Tyler. Really helpful. I looked in every draw and cupboard and still nothing. "Its here" He lifted it up off the pram. I looked at it confused then I remembered I had put it there when I woke up at 4 this morning with Arielle. "I'll sort the dog out, you do whatever you were doing"

"I've done what I have to do, we're waiting for you now" I said, getting my keys ready. I unlocked the door as Tyler put the dog on the lead, once we were out the door the dog started to get a little too excited, "We really need to start taking her out more" I laughed as the dog was taking Tyler for a walk. We lived really close to the park and we were there in about 10 minutes, Tyler in 5, due to the dog. 

We walked in silence hand in hand, Tyler was now pushing the pram and I was holding the lead, watching the dog run off. It seems I can control the dog much better. That was until the dog ran into some girls circle. I ran after her and said, "I'm so sorry, she's a bit too excited today" I rushed out while putting her lead back on. Then I looked at their tshirts, "Nice tops" I said, walking back to Tyler, knowing they knew who I was and who I would be with. "Teen Wolf fans over there" I told Tyler.

"We should walk another way" He said, trying to turn the pram. 

"No you don't!" I warned, "They are your fans and you will not avoid them"

"But the-"

"Don't you dare use the baby as an excuse!" I warned which made Tyler nod and carry on walking. 

"Hi Tyler and y/n, we just wanted to say congratulations on the baby" One girl said. Tyler blushed and I knew I was too. 

"She's not ours, she's y/n's sisters, it's our last day with her" Tyler corrected before I could. 

"Oh. Well you'll make great parents one day" Another girl said. 

What surprised me about the girls was that they didn't even ask for a photo, even why they thought it was ours. That's the main point that was putting Tyler off kids, that and his Teen Wolf carrier, but now that was coming to an end, which I had got a lot of hate for, I don't know why, he really had nothing for his argument against. 

That Night. 

I had drove Arielle and her bags back to Clara's, I wasn't too keen on driving with a baby but Clara had said, over the phone, "Honey, you'll have to get used to that" She always called me honey when she was trying to make a point it was very annoying. But now I was driving back home and it was pitch black. I hated driving at night, but at least I didn't have the baby. I looked to the back seat quickly to check and I didn't. If Tyler was here he would of said, "You're so paranoid" then he would add, "But I love you anyway."

I pulled into the driveway to see that the downstairs light was on. Tyler had messaged me before I left Clara's that he was going to bed and he never leaves the lights on when he does. I opened the door, "Sorry I'm so late, Clara asked me to stay and have a cup of tea while I told her about what we did" I closed the door and looked round. No Tyler. I placed my keys on the side and noticed petals on the floor. I hope he's going to clean this up... 

I knew he would be in the bedroom without having to follow the petals, I opened the bedroom door, "Are you going to clean those up while I go for a shower" I walked past the bed and into the shower, I was of course winding him up. I also knew he was lying in a very short pink dressing gown, I really don't know where he got it from. "Tyler! Could you pass me in a towel?" I shouted, turning on the shower, taking off my clothes so I was just in my underwear. He was taking his time so I was going to tease him more. I stepped into the shower, with my underwear on, when I was getting ready once, it was a really hot day so I was downstairs in my underwear and he picked me up and pushed me in the pool. It was the best sex I had had though. I heard him huff so I got out the shower and turned it off, standing with my hands on my hips, waiting for him to open the door. 

9 Months Later. 

"Tyler we are not calling them Scott and Allison" I shouted at him, he was only teasing but when you are in labour teasing someone is so off the cards. Turns out I was having twins and not just a baby boy. "I hate you" I said to Tyler. 

"Okay last push, y/n" The doctor said, I pushed with what energy I had left. I heard the scream of our little girl. 

"Belle" I whispered as the doctor handed me her. I looked at Tyler who nodded, agreeing with the name. 

"Peter" I said, pointing to our baby boy. Tyler smiled again. 

"I see we've stuck to our plan when we were younger" Clara giggled, holding Peter in her arms, Tyler was holding Belle, we aren't going to trust Jack with the babies. I laughed. "Hello Peter Pan" Clara tickled the baby's neck making him squirm.  

"What was your plan?" Jack asked. 

"To name our children after disney characters" I said sleepily. 

Thanks for reading!

Part 2 of Problem ; Peter Hale coming soon 

x love you all x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 21K 41
แ€แ€›แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€„แ€บ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€›แ€ฏแ€ถ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ. แ€œแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€Šแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ... ...แ€™ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท....
949K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
626K 29.8K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...