C.R.U.S.H.

By Jdjmarie

When things go wrong for ciara she moves back to her home state Atlanta and starts to go to Georgia state col... More

Meet the main characters
First day
To Be Loved
|Party
|Sorry
|Moving on
|What happened in New York
|Just Friends
|New Flame
Hey!
|Playing Games
|Break
|Break Part Two
The Truth
|Jealousy

|Got Til It's Gone

385 28 2
By Jdjmarie

DeVante

Lately my mind has been all fucked up. I laid in my room on the bed looking at the ceiling smoking a blunt as do or die "playa like me and you" boomed through my radio speakers

For some reason all I was thinking about was Janet. I missed her a lot. Her smile,her laugh, her body, her lips, her everything. Yeah I was a asshole sometimes and minus the cheating we actually had good times and good laughs. She was the only girl I felt comfortable and myself with. I could talk to her about anything and she would just listen and give me advice. I could never do that with my other hoes. I'm surprised Janet stayed around that long and I was to dumb and blind to see she actually really loved a nigga. I sighed as I finished the blunt and slowly rubbed my face. I got up and threw on a shirt and walked out my bedroom door. I seen G sitting on the couch playing a video game so I sat next to him and grabbed a controller.

G: Fuck is wrong with you.

Me: Nothing man.

G: Dee you my bestfriend/brother I know when something bothering yo ass wassup.

Me: I miss Janet

I mumbled. He paused the game and looked at me.

G: I know yo ass didn't just say you miss Janet.

Me: Yeah nigga I did.

G:  Nigga I knew you missed her. Around here mopping around and shit. I told you, you don't know what you got til its gon ma brother.

I sat and thought about what G was saying. He right you don't know what you got til its gone. I was to cocky and thought Janet would never leave me no matter what I did and when she did I started to realize what I had.

Me: I got to get her back.

G: ("laughing") Good luck with that.

I had to get my baby back even if its the last thing that I do.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Ciara

I walked in Janet's dorm room and went into her bedroom. She looked up from her phone and flashed that million dollar smile. She wore these spandex shorts and a sports bra and couldn't help but to stare. She was so sex-

Janet: Hello Ciara!

Janet snapped her fingers at me and I snapped out of my gaze.

Me: Huh what you say?

Janet: I said how are you.

Me: I'm straight I'm just a little tired and my roommate has officially lost her mind.

I sat on her bed Indian style as she sat up and leaned her back against the headboard.

Janet: Why you say that?

Me: Because she slapped me on my ass hard as hell earlier. She been acting weird lately. Like after you told her I like girls she been acting crazy.

Janet started to laugh.

Janet: Wait so she slapped you on your ass?

Me: Yeah when I came in this morning she was in the kitchen cooking and when I grabbed me a water bottle and the top fell on the floor she smacked my ass when I bended down to pick it up.

Janet started to laugh harder.

Me: Its not funny I hope she don't do no crazy shit like try to seduce me while I'm sleeping or some shit.

Janet: I'm so glad I don't have a roommate.

Me: consider yourself lucky.

She smiled as it got quite.

Janet: So uh you said you was just getting in.. Where were you last night. I called you like crazy.

Me: Oh I was kicking it with Beyonce.

Janet: Oh. You stayed the night at her place?

Me: Yes I did.

Janet: Oh.

She got up and popped in a movie. She is acting weird.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Janet

I would say I didn't care she was with Beyonce all night but then I'll be lying to myself. Why do she make me feel this wayNow I'm even more nervous to tell her how I feel. I felt my stomach growl and realize I really haven't ate anything.

Me: Are you hungry?

Ciara: Yeah what you got taste for.

Me: I don't know we can just see what's in the cafeteria.

Ciara: okay.

I got up and put some sweat pants  and a T-shirt on and shoes and we headed down to the cafeteria. When we got there we grabbed some stuff and decided to just sit there and eat. As we was eating I spotted someone coming to the table.

Beyonce: Hey ci. Hey Janet

Me: Hi

Ciara: Wassup bey.

Bey? Oh so now they on nickname terms now. She smiled and looked at Ciara. She sat down and she whispered in Ciara ear and she bit her lip.

Beyonce: You didn't have plans tonight did you ci.

Ciara: Yeah actually I was kicking it with Janet.

I smiled outside but inside I was sticking my tongue out.

Beyonce: Oh well how about later later you come thru

Ciara: yeah I'll text you if I decide to come.

Beyonce: Okay boo.

She kissed her cheek and smiled at me and got up and left.

Me: Wassup with that?

Ciara: we uh did a little sum sum last night.

Me: Oh.

And to think my day couldn't get any worse I see DeVante walking his punk ass over towards us.

DeVante: Wassup. Janet can I talk to you for a second.

Me: No I'm good.

DeVante: Please.

Me: What is it DeVante. Just say what you got to say right here.

DeVante: I would feel much better if we talked in private.

Me: I don't give a shit how you feel. If can't say what you want right here then we have nothing to talk about.

He took a deep breath.

Ciara: I'll just go over here and talk to G while y'all talk.

I smacked my lips as she got up and went over to Ginuwine. I suddenly lost my appetite as DeVante took Ciara spot.

Me: What do you want Dee.

DeVante: I miss you.

I laughed and shook my head.

Me: Oh now you miss you? You wasn't missing me when you was fucking my best friend now was you?

DeVante: Look jay that was a mistake. I never meant to hurt you.

Me: BUT YOU DID! I don't care if you miss me. We will Never EVER get back together. You have cheated on me most of our relationship. It took you fucking my best friend to show me you didn't give two shits about me and my feelings. Why? Huh? Why drag me along in a relationship if you wanted to be with other girls. You want to act like you was single well you got what you wanted buddy.

I was pissed I got up and dumped my tray and grabbed Ciara and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

Ciara: What's going on?

I didn't say nothing I just walked until we got to my dorm. Once we got in there I sat on the bed.

Ciara: Janet what is wrong?

I looked at her and seen the concern in her eyes. Which made my eyes water. Before I knew it was balling my eyes out. She quickly came and sat next to me and laid against the head board and pulled me into her. I laid on her chest crying. I was feeling like my love was taken for granted. I was scared that I may never find love again and if I do I'm scared that my insecurities and broken heart would ruin that. I'm afraid to be alone forever.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Ciara

I don't know why she was crying I just knew she needed to be comforted. She laid on my chest crying for almost an hour. I didn't ask her no questions. We didn't say anything. After awhile I was getting tired. She had gotten quiet and I looked down and seen she had fallen asleep. I started to get up but she pressed down on me.

Janet: No. Stay.

I slid down a little to get comfortable and she pulled the blanket on top of us. She wrapped her leg across me and snuggled her face into my neck. I felt her lips pressed against my neck and for some reason I tensed up.

Janet: Relax ci.

I didn't understand what was happening. Just the other day she was saying she doesn't see me like that now she is cuddled up on me. She is confusing the hell out of me. She eventually fell asleep again and I just wrapped my arms around her. We was definitely gonna have a conversation when we wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 48 11
Join ciara as she adventures into an American high school for the first time in years, watch as she tries to fit in, have fun and try and be normal a...
5K 82 14
A girl from North Carolina moves to Atlanta. Not knowing whats in store for her.
122K 5.2K 43
Damita Jackson always lived a calm sheltered life until she becomes a freshman at Westside University. She later meets Amaru Shakur, A young basketb...
19.2K 598 63
A girl named Madison and her friend Elizabeth have to move to Georgia Atlanta and they meet someone and Madison always wanted to meet him.