Beyond Words

By Misha2719

"Mr Aaliyan Usman, do you agree Kiran Hammad as your wife" The qari asked. "Yes!" I replied closing my eye'... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEWS!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22
Announcement
NOTE!
Heyy
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 1

9.4K 360 39
By Misha2719

Aaliyan Usman's POV:

"Aaliyan...when is your fiance coming to Islamabad?" Mom asked me as i reached downstairs for breakfast.

"Mom Zaineb told me that her flight is on Tuesday....still three days are left." I replied sadly.

"Oh my god...look at this majnoon who is already sad without his laila." Mom said amusingly while winking Dad who gave a huge smile.

"MOM!" I shouted.

Both mom and dad start laughing while I gazed at them.

Ringggg Ringggg

My cell phone rang. 

My lips turn into a big smile when I saw the caller id which showed Zaineb's name. 

"It must be Zaineb!! See his face Usman." mom said with a smile.

"Mom...." I said irritatingly and left from there with a huge grin on my face.

"Hello sweet heart!" I attended the call and said.

"Hey...honey...what's up?" She replied and i smiled.

"Nothing...i was missing you." I said with a sad smile.

"Awe I miss you too, don't worry Aaliyan...i'm coming to become your's forever" She replied excitingly and i smiled thinking about it.

"Ya...and this majnoon of yours is dieing to make you his." I replied while smirking.

"Well well....This Laila is coming for her majnoon..." she said and we both laughed.

"How's aunt and uncle?" She asked me.

"They are good as always...listen you forgot your majnoon huh? that's not fair with me!" I exclaimed.

"Awe...listen my majnoon...we remember those people whom we forget and you...your always near me in my heart." her reply bought a huge grin on my face.

I was smiling like an idiot.

Oh! This girl is driving me crazy for her man!

"Listen...i have two news's for you; One good but the other is bad." She said with a sad tone.

"Oh! what happened? are you okay? tell me Zaini?" I asked tonnes of questions from her in just one flow.

I can't do anything man!!

This is called 'Love'

"Oh calm down my majnoon....all set dear!" She said and i calmed a bit.

"So let me tell you the good news first..You remember one month before when you were here in U.S.A, I submitted my paintings to an international art contest, which was going to be held in Sharjha." She completed.

"Oh yes i remember." i replied her while remembering the day when we together went to San  francisco to submit her paintings.

"So you know what? Today i got an email from them...and the good news is...that...I'm selected from about ten thousand people!!" she almost shouted with excitement.

"Oh My God!!! that's amazing...congrats" I replied her delightedly.

I could sense her joy, happiness, excitement.

Zaineb had a passion to paint.

She is a pretty good artist...she once made my sketch too.

I was really glad to hear this.

"But...the sad news is..." she stopped.

"What? come on tell me?" I asked her frighteningly.

"I need to go there after three days." she murmured with a sad tone.

"What!" i almost shouted.

"But its your flight after three days? remember?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Of course Aaliyan, i know...how could i forget that?..but-" she said but before she could complete her sentence i asked.

"But what?" 

"Aaliyan...I need to stay there for about five days, until that competition finishes...and that competition starts after three days...you know i can't miss this opportunity! you know how long I've waited for this...and now when it's here..." she said.

"What do you want now?" I murmured.

"Just five more days please. Promise i'll be there with you after one week, i promise." She said with a hope in her voice.

"Okay...but only one week, no minute up or down!" I replied.

"Promise" she replied happily.

I have been waiting for her since two month's and now still one more week....

God! this is not fair Zaini...Your majnoon is waiting for you like an idiot and still his laila is not coming!

"Okay! so best of luck...and do say my hi to uncle and aunt...and come soon please!" i said with a small smile.

i Know i was waiting for her from the past two month's but for her happiness i can do anything...

"I promise my majnoon...your laila will be with you after one week, no minute up or down." she replied and we both laughed.

"Thank you so much!" She said.

"Anything for you my love" i said and smiled.

I could sense her smile too...

"Okay...i need to pack and get ready...talk to you later my majnoon!" she said and laughed.

"Okay...best of luck, take care, love you...bye" i said.

"Love you too...bye." She said and i hanged up.

I was sad but happy that finally Zaineb's dream was coming true.

With that i went inside, did my breakfast and left for my office.

Kiran Hammad's POV 

"Mom i'm getting late bye." I shouted while running towards the main door.

"Stop right now Kiran, and have your breakfast!" My mom shouted and i could sense the rage growing in her voice.

"Mom" i said irritatingly and went towards her and hugged her tightly from back.

"I promise i'll have something later, i promise but right now i'm getting late for my interview, pray for me!" I tried to assure her.

"Fine, but do have something and Allah will succeed you InshAllha, Allha hafiz" she said while pecking my forehead.

"Sure, Ameen, Allha hafiz" i said and left.

Outside Usman groups of enterprises Architect:

Allha please help me, please i want this job, i have always dreamed of working here...please Allha.

After praying i took Allha's name and entered the massive and the ravishing building of Usman groups of enterprises Architect.

Everyone was seated in the hall and waiting for their turns. Everyone went inside the office and gave there interviews meanwhile i was seated anxiously waiting for my turn.

"Kiran Hammad is next" the receptionist called my name.

With nervousness, shaking legs and finger's crossed i managed to get up and went inside the big cabin where the manager, an aged man was seated.

"Asalam-o-Alaikum" He said.

"Walaikum masalam!" I managed to say.

"Your name?" He asked.

"Kir-an, Kiran Hamaad" I Spoke with a little courage.

He was going through my CV.

"I'm pretty impressed!" He said after sometime.

I looked up.

"Your qualification is what we require in our interior designer." He said and i smiled.

"Congratulations! I have no doubt that you will be a huge benefit for our company!" He said.

"Thank you so much!" I replied with pride in my eye's, i was exploding with happiness.

"Here are some documents that need your signature's and a form to be filed." He said while handing me some papers with a pen.

I signed them and filed the forms.

"You may join us tomorrow at 9:00 a.m in the morning and further details will be emailed to you today." He said while taking the papers back from me.

"Thank you" I said and smiled.

"Allah hafiz" I said.

"Allah hafiz" He replied back with a smile.

Yes! I did it...Thank you so much Allah...

I was so happy...i couldn't believe it.

I was overjoyed.

With a big delighted smile,I quickly started my car and went to my home with sweets to tell the good news to my family.

A\N

Hey guys! 

Salam to everyone...

Hope you will like this story.

Working harder on it...

Do comment and vote.

And please don't forget to give me your suggestions cuz they matter alot to me.

Will update soon InshAllha....

Keep smiling :)

Allha hafiz. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 11.7K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
306K 8.8K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
1M 61.2K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
42.4K 1.8K 30
Sequel Of 'Dil Mein Ho Tum' _x_ #38 - pilot | 8-08-2022 _x_ History was repeating itself. Once again the groom was replaced at the last moment, but t...