Gangland III

By Bhettiboop

"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh. More

Chapter 1 - Embryo's.
Chapter 2 - Opposite of Paradise.
Chapter 3 - Up For Grabs.
Chapter 4 - Damnit!
Chapter 5 - Unusual Suspect.
Chapter 6 - Culprit.
Chapter 7 - Flower Child.
Chapter 8 - Favorite Girl.
Chapter 9 - Polygraph.
Chapter 10 - "You down to Ride?"
Chapter 11 - Boy Who Cried Wolf!
Chapter 12 - Vacation.
Chapter 13 - Clueless.
Chapter 14 - Space and Gaps.
Chapter 15 - Loophole.
Chapter 16 - Window Peeper.
Chapter 17 - Targeted.
Chapter 18 - Pointless.
Chapter 19 - Dead Ends. [Part 1.]
Chapter 20 - Dead Ends. [Part 2.]
Chapter 21 - Future!
Chapter 22 - Spouse.
Chapter 23 - Subliminal Message.
Chapter 24 - Fangirl!
Chapter 25 - "Sing it, Mama!"
Chapter 26 - Adolescence.
Chapter 27 - Puzzle Piece.
Chapter 28 - Good Gracious.
Chapter 29 - Logic.
Chapter 30 - Touchdown.
Chapter 32 - Sista, Sista!
Chapter 33 - Messenger Boy.
Chapter 34 - The American Dream. [Part 1.]
Chapter 35 - The American Dream. [Part 2.]
Chapter 36 - "Spoiled little Brat!"
Chapter 37 - 1 Down.
Chapter 38 - Unearthed.
Chapter 39 - Jigsaw.
Chapter 40 - Bride.
Chapter 41 - Wits End.
Chapter 42 - Warrant!
Chapter 43 - Jogged Memories.
Chapter 44 - $$$.
Chapter 45 - Bond.
Chapter 46 - "Upon your Arrival."
Chapter 47 - Start. [Part 1.]
Chapter 48 - "Grown ass Man."
Chapter 49 - Rekindled.
Chapter 50 - Start. [Part 2.]
Chapter 51 - Reserved.
Chapter 52 - Sleeping with the Enemy.
Chapter 53 - "Damn, Noah." [Part 1.]
Chapter 54 - Jig is Up.
Chapter 55 - FDA's.
Chapter 56 - "Chip off the Old Block."
Chapter 57 - Plan B.
Chapter 58 - "Trill nigga Carlos."
Chapter 59 - War Zone. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 31 - Close to Home.

11.5K 636 238
By Bhettiboop

By herself, Lily walked through the crowded airport of California, looking for her luggage. After grabbing it on the mover, she walked out of the door and into what looked like a busy night in Harlem. She watched as people walked by on the beach and strip, not paying attention to her a bit. The smell of burning gas and tire tracks from the passing cars were too much for her, simply because she was used to a more calm and sedated country. She glanced down at her weird dollar bills, giving off a weird look.

"How do I get a ride out here?" Lily thought.

From a distance, she saw a large yellow van coming by. And based by the shows that she used to watch, she yelled

"Taxi! Taxi!"

As the van pulled by her and stopped, Lily got inside. She looked around the car with her mouth open, watching the man turn around and look at her.

"You got a destination or you just gonna sit there and stare around like you from outta town?" The man scoffed.

"Actually, I'm from out of the country." Lily scoffed.

The man gave Lily a weird look, grilling her.

"Where?"

"Saudi Arabia. 17 hour flight." Lily chanted. "I'm Indian, white, and black."

Little did Lily know, she was 50% black, 25% white, and 25% Mexican based on Noah and Asha's genes. Haha. Anyway, the mans face went black as he turned around.

"You ain't no terrorist, is you?" The ghetto country driver scoffed. "I ain't tryna get blown u-"

"What makes you think that I'm from Saudi Arabia means that I'm a terrorist you racist bastard?" Lily barked.

"I mean I'm just askin'." The man shrugged. "Y'all know how y'all are."

"Just take me to the closest hotel." Lily growled.

As the man started driving, he smiled a little and cut down his music.

"So you got me some Indian bitches I can holla at?" The man laughed. "Shieeetttt that sounds solid."

"Excuse me?"

"Some foreign hoes?"

"Actually, you can pull over." Lily mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Pull over now!" Lily barked.

The man placed his hand up, pulling alongside the sidewalk. Lily got out of the car, walking to the hotel with her suitcase.

"Fucking Americans." Lily growled, walking alone through the crowded streets.

Lord. What were the odds of Lily running into that one ignorant American who made a bad rep for all of us?

But for Abel, he was going nuts.

"What do you mean she went to America?!" Abel snapped.

"I don't know, dad!" Kayson plead. "She left this note and-"

"This is a disgrace! How dare she!" Abel scoffed. "Oh but don't worry. She'll be banging on my door in no time. Trust me!"

Abel placed his hands on his hips, nodding as he glanced up at the ceiling.

"Oh don't worry. She'll definitely be back." Abel grinned. "And when she comes back, she's sleeping in the farm for a week after I beat her down!"

With the picture of Kayson and Isaiah was still in his hands, Kayson glanced down and lifted it up to Abel.

"Dad, who's this?" Kayson asked.

Abel scrunched his eyebrows at the picture, giving Kayson a stern look. He snatched the picture away from him, heading out to the farm.

"Hurry up and do your daily exercise so you can finish collecting these fruits on this farm." Abel growled. "And Iyana, get dinner ready!"

Abel was always agitated, but he seemed like he was at an all time high. Not wanting to put up with it, Kayson went upstairs to practice his boxing. When he saw the picture of him and Taylor on his bed, he went to go put up the picture in his box, when he saw something written on the back.

Taylor <3 Kayson  

'2010!

This was written by Taylor herself. Now he knew the woman's name. Taylor. On a hunch, he went right to the computer and typed his name along with hers to see what popped up. The first article said:

"Mother slain in Schaefer shootout!"

"Wait......" Kayson paused. "My mother was........American?"

Kayson clicked on the computer article, he saw the same woman that was in the picture. Taylor. He started reading, seeing what else the article said.

"An 18 year old woman named Taylor Henderson was found slain inside of her home. The woman was found shot in her face with her two month old, Kayson, left by her side, unharmed. Police have taken the baby to the nearest hospital to check for any internal injuries or damages to the body. Police are still looking for suspects."

Kayson's eyes started to water. He clicked back on the computer and started typing horrendously fast to see if the killers were ever been caught.

"Suspects in teenager slaying disappears."

Why and how did the suspects disappear at the time? Because Isaiah, Carlos, and Q killed them less than 2 months after they killed Taylor. Kayson clicked on the article, seeing what it was about.

"The prime suspects in the shooting death of an 18 year old woman, disappeared recently. They disappeared on July 27th after leaving a bar. Police suspect that the suspects have fled the country, but family members say otherwise." The article said. "They say that they haven't received a call or text letting them know that they're alright, which is something that they did all the way up until that date. Police are still searching for the suspects."

Tears rolled down Kayson's eyes as he covered his face, shaking his head.

"I'll never get to meet her." He thought.

And thinking that Abel was his biological mother, his story checked out. Kayson knew that his mother was dead already.

But what he didn't know, is that his biological father was somewhere else.

As for Madilyn, her family was still planning her wedding. At the rehearsals, her mother was preparing to fix up her dress as always, but was having a little difficulty doing so.

"What's the problem now, mom?" Madilyn groaned.

"This dress won't.....zip up......." Her mother strained, trying her hardest to zip it up.

As her mother struggled to zip it up, Madilyn could feel it tightening around her stomach.

"Okay mom just let it go!" Madilyn scoffed. "The dress just doesn't fit."

"What do you mean it doesn't fit?" Her mother scowled, still trying to zip it up. "This is the same dress that you've been trying on since the beginning of all of this!"

With her father sitting in the corner, he stood up and gave her a serious look, folding his arms.

"Wait a minute, step back sweetheart." Her father said, talking to her mother.

Madilyn's adoptive father placed his hand on the sides of her waist, feeling up and down. He walked back over to his bag and placed a scale down by the dresser of the girls room, looking back at her.

"Get on it." He demanded.

"What?" Madilyn snarled.

"Get on the scale right now!"

Madilyn stepped onto the scale, watching the numbers move back and forth. The number stopped on 115.5 pounds. She looked up at her father as he grabbed her by her arm, giving her a stern look.

"Didn't I tell you that you stay under 100 pounds!?" Her father barked.

"I don't know how she gained that much weight...." Her mother sighed.

"I know how! She's been going over that boys house and he's been feeding her like crazy!" Her father barked as he snatched a toothbrush out of his carry-on back. "Do it!"

"I can't throw up 15 pounds of food, dad!" Madilyn growled. "What the hell?"

"You go in that bathroom now and you throw up until you see a pound go down!" He demanded. "You will not to this wedding looking like a day balloon! You will do this everyday until you lose 15 pounds. Now do it!"

Madilyn started to tear up, grabbing the toothbrush and heading to the bathroom. Every time Madilyn went over the weight limit, her father would make her binge and throw it up to maintain her constant weight. Madilyn never told anyone this.

Not even Kayson.

Once Lily checked into her hotel, she couldn't get over the "raunchy" Americans that she saw during the whole day. She couldn't get adjusted to the food because she was used to eating from the freshest ingredients, she couldn't get used to how everything was so crowded, and she couldn't get used to the fact that she couldn't wake up and smell the fresh grassland farms. She also couldn't get used to the fact that there were maids at the hotel cleaning for her, when she felt that she could clean for herself as a woman.

But that wasn't what she was there for.

It was obvious that Lily wasn't going to touchdown in America and automatically see Asha when she first arrived, so she had to try to get in touch with her a different way. Around midnight, she headed to the lobby of the Marriott Hotel and viewed Asha's twitter. Asha had over 5 million followers. When she went to her booking email, Lily opened up her own, copied and pasted Asha's email, then began to type.

"I sure hope this works..." Lily whispered to herself, twiddling her fingers and closing her eyes out of nervousness.

After taking a deep breath, Lily began typing.

"Hi, my name is Lily and I'm from out of the country. I've found a few pictures in my closet and I think that we might be related somehow. Based on the images I saw on your show on Oprah, I think I might be your daughter. I'm not sure, but mail me back for some more info."

Lily sent the email, shut the computer off, and went back off into her hotel room. She set up the email on her phone, going to sleep and preparing for the next day. As for Asha, she was on her laptop and in bed with Q. The constant noise and buzzing on her computer came from consistent and repeated fanmails.

"Jesus Christ." Asha growled as she clicked over and over on her computer. "How the hell do I shut the ringer setting off?"

"Ion' know but hurry up, bae." Q groaned. "So we can sleep and shit."

As the constant mails flew by, Asha opened them all and continued to scroll. Each one of them said the same thing.

"I love you, Asha!"

"I'm your biggest fan!"

But then, Asha came across Lily's mail.

"Hi, my name is Lily and I'm from out of the country. I've found a few pictures in my closet and I think that we might be related somehow. Based on the images I saw on your show on Oprah, I think I might be your daughter. I'm not sure, but mail me back for some more info."

"They think that this shit is funny!?" Asha barked.

Asha's eyes filled with rage as she shut her computer off, slammed her laptop shut, and turned around I. Her bed. As tears fell down her eyes, Q leaned over her and gave her a surprised look.

"What's wrong, Ash?" Q sighed as he placed his arm around her waist.

"I keep on constantly getting prank mails about people playing like they're Lily. I know that it's just multiple assholes doing that shit to get under my skin!" Asha sniffed. "That's the 80th one I got in total. They know that she's dead but people on the internet think that it's funny to joke about my fucking child!"

As Asha covered her face with her shirt, Q leaned over her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ignore them, babe. This is exactly what they want you to do." Q chanted lowly. "They want you to get upset like this. And the truth is, Lily is in a better place, ignoring all of these assholes. Alright?"

But it didn't matter how many times people on Twitter and IG said it. It always got under her skin. As a mother, that's not something that's simple to get over, let alone getting over it at all.

But that mail that Asha bailed out on, was vital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 23 21
(Completed) ( He was my story and I was his secret ) I am gonna kill you even if you mean the most to me #jungkook #secret #love #mafia
1.2K 107 12
After being raised to become a gangster, Jessica finds out who she really is. Her decision to quit stirs up a war between her and the leader of the g...
3.2K 433 17
in which a curious boy stumbles upon a game that quickly turns out to be more than he bargained for.