C.R.U.S.H.

Von Jdjmarie

When things go wrong for ciara she moves back to her home state Atlanta and starts to go to Georgia state col... Mehr

Meet the main characters
First day
To Be Loved
|Party
|Sorry
|Moving on
|What happened in New York
|Just Friends
Hey!
|Got Til It's Gone
|Playing Games
|Break
|Break Part Two
The Truth
|Jealousy

|New Flame

340 26 0
Von Jdjmarie

(Sorry for any mistakes)

Janet

I sat in my room looking at the ceiling replaying that moment over and over again. Ciara told me how she felt about me and I honestly didn't know what to say. I don't feel the same way about her. I'm not gay and never had the urge to be with another girl. After she told me how she felt she just left. Now I'm sitting here lost in my thoughts. I needed to get my mind off of things and I don't usually do this unless I'm beyond stressed. I pulled out my phone and texted Aaliyah.

Me: Hey liyah.

Liyah: Hey Janet baby. Wassup?

Me: Nothing much. What are doing?

Liyah: Nothing much smoking a blunt watching cops.

Me: Can I come through and smoke with you I'm stressed girl.

Liyah: Hell yeah. See you soon 😊

With that I got up and grabbed my dorm keys and headed out. I walked to Aaliyah sorority house which wasn't far from the campus. When I got there I knocked on the door and Aaliyah greeted me and led me to her room. When we got there she closed her door and I sat on her bed. She handed me a freshly rolled blunt and a lighter and I lit it up and took a puff at it.

Aaliyah: Damn girl you must be real stress. You usually don't smoke.

Janet: You don't even know. Its so much going on.

Aaliyah: Whats up?

Janet: Don't say anything but Ciara confessed her feelings for me.

Aaliyah: About time so what y'all fucked and now are together?

Janet: NO! And what you mean about time? You knew?

Aaliyah: Yeah I'm just surprised you didn't catch on. I noticed the way she looked at you and protected you when everything was going down.

Janet: I just thought she was being a good friend.

Aaliyah: Yeah that and she liked you more than that.

Janet: I don't even look at her like that I mean she's beautiful I just don't get down like that.

Aaliyah: I thought the same thing until I met that one. I think you do feel something even if its small you still feel something but your just afraid.

I continued to smoke as I thought about what Aaliyah was saying and maybe she was right. Maybe I did kind of feel something with ci but was getting afraid and that's why I pushed to get her with someone else.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Ciara

I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up and looked at it.

??: Hey this Beyonce are you busy?

I smiled as I saved her number and texted her back.

Me: Nah not at all. Why you wanna hang out?

Beyonce: Yeah come over to my place I have my own apartment off campus.

Me: Okay text me the address.

I got up and changed into something else. I wasn't finna sit around and be stuck on one chick when she doesn't feel the same about me. So Beyonce is the right person to get my mind off of Janet. She texted me the address and I got into my car and drove to her house. When I got there I knocked on her door and she opened it.

B

eyonce: That was fast come in.

I walked in and sat on the couch. For some reason I felt nervous.

Beyonce: You hungry or thirsty or something.

Me: U-uh no I-im fine.

She laughed and sat next to me.

Beyonce: Why are you stuttering? Do I make you nervous.

Me: No not at all.

Beyonce: So Ciara tell me about yourself.

Me: Well I'm a dance major i was born and raised here and I guess that's all. I'm not good at talking about my self. So how about you?

Beyonce: Well I love singing. I'm a music major. One day I want to be one of the biggest artists out there. I want my music to change peoples lives. I'm from Houston Texas.

Me: Why didn't you go to school there? Why here?

Beyonce: I don't know I wanted to get out of Houston for one I love that place but I been there my whole life I wanted something new I put in applications everywhere but I got accepted here and so did my best friend who is also like my sister Kelly got accepted here to so I thought this was the place.

Me: Hmm I feel you. Why you get your own place and not at the dorm like everyone else.

Beyonce: Because I like my own space I'm a senior and had enough time in a dorm. But enough about me. Why haven't I seen you around campus before?

Ciara: I'm new here I moved here from new york. Like you I wanted to go to school out of state and I did but I umm. Felt like there is no place like home.

Beyonce : Okay Dorothy. Well do you want to watch a movie or something?

Me: Yeah sure.

She got up and went to the TV and turned it on. I sat back on the couch as she put in a movie. When it started I noticed it was Friday the 13th. I love horror movies and I could tell I was gonna get along with Beyonce just nice. She went to the back and came out with a blanket she covered us both as we sat and watched the movie.
~
I opened my eyes and noticed a body on top of me I looked down and seen Beyonce laying on my chest. I must of fell asleep during the movie. I must of been real tired. I slowly pulled out my phone and looked at the time and it was 4:32 am. I also seen a couple missed calls from Janet and a text message.

Janet: We really need to talk.

I sighed as I tried to get up.

Beyonce: Where are you going.

Me: Home. I didn't mean to fall asleep sorry.

Beyonce: its fine its late you should just leave when its light out.

Me: No its fine I'll.....

I was cut off by her lips coming into contact with mines. I was kind of taking back but ended up kissing her back. We sat there and made out for a min until I felt her hands messing with my belt.

Me: Hold on we should slow down.

Beyonce: Shh... Its fine let it happen.

Before I could say anything else I felt her hand inside my pants as she massaged my clit. I gasp and let out a small moan.

Beyonce: mmh hmm. I knew you wanted it. Moan for me baby.

She unzipped my pants and started kissing on my neck. She pulled my pants down and pulled me lower on the couch. She lifted up my shirt and started kissing my stomach and down until she came face to face with my womanhood. She lifted up and smiled before she put her face right in. I clinched her hair as her tongue twirled around inside of me.

Me: Fuck!
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Denise

I was in the kitchen cooking me something to eat as Ciara walked in. I smiled as she came into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

Me: Well good morning to you too. See you stayed out all night.

Ciara: Yeah.

Me: You hungry?

Ciara: No I already ate.

Me: really what?

Ciara: not important.

She opened her water bottle and the top fell to the ground. She bended down to pick it up and I couldn't help myself I smacked her butt.

Ciara: What the fuck bitch are you crazy!

It took the life out of me to not take a knife and cut her throat for calling me out my name and saying the C word.
Instead I put a smiled on my face.

Me: Oh stop being so dramatic I couldn't resist it was a friendly ass slap. That's if you want it to be more.

She furrowed her eye brows and before she could say anything her phone begin to ring.

Ciara: Hey jay.

She mugged me and walked away and all I could do is laugh.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Janet

I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell Ciara how I felt. I was scared. I told her to come over and we can hang out and watch movies and talk.  Maybe I can build enough courage to tell her how I feel.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

770 57 13
This is the sequel to The New Girl. 5 years later, Janette has started Uni and tries to move on from what happened.
4K 97 26
Anthessa Wallace is going to college at Honeygrade University. At first, she's excited for the experience. She's going to be around new people, explo...
3.9K 380 39
Tori and Zach have been friends since she can remember but what will happen when he has to move to LA to pursue his dream........ ⚠️ Cussing and Viol...
21.3K 815 62
kk arnold a freshman at uconn has had a joy ride of basketball so far. through basketball & even friendships & relationships until her bestfriend bet...