My trust, My Life, My Everyth...

Autorstwa queendommi

"I don't know if I can handle this life anymore. I'm already gone, just leave me," she said. "But I can't. Ch... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 33

35 4 0
Autorstwa queendommi

oh my gawd guys its freaking chapter 33 like omg we've come so far and I love every single one of you. I wish you guys would comment so I could dedicate a chappie to you. I mean even its a period i'd be fine with that because I could dedicate my chapter to you. And also if you read my story without an account, you should get an account so that you can like stories, not just mine but the other ones you read too. And you can comment and even write your own story.

Songs for the chappie:

Better than words- One Direction

Princess of China- Coldplay ft. Rihanna

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

When I woke up in the morning, hazel curly hair was sprawled all over me. I opened my eyes and sat up, careful not to wake up Charlie and smiled. She came back. She was here in my arms. She still cares. She still wants to try. She's still mine.

"Harry," she said, yawning looking around for me with innocent eyes.

"I'm right here baby," I smiled, pulling her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest and lazily wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Good morning," she said softly, looking up at me.

"Morning babe," I smiled cheekily and kissed her nose.

"What happened? Why am I in here?" she asked, looking around confused.

"You had a nightmare and wanted to sleep in here with me," I said quietly.

"Oh yeah, well thanks. See you at breakfast," she smiled, getting up and walking out the room.

"Yeah, see you at breakfast," I said softly to myself. Then I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I got in the shower and washed up. When I stepped out, I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped into my closet. I was just putting on my boxers when Zayn walked in like he does every morning.

"HEYYYYYY HAROLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET UP MATE! IT'S THE MORNING AND YOU HAVE THE WHOLE DAY TO SPEND WITH EVERYONE. LETS WAKE UP AND BE HAPPY! COME ON GET HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!" Zayn yelled, walking into my closet to grab one of my shoes to hit me with only to find me terrified with my boxers on around my knees.

"That's what you sing to get me up every morning?" I said to him.

"Harry what the fuck put some damn clothes on! I don't wanna see that!" He said running out my closet.

"Serves you right, always going in my damn closet to hit me with my shoes," I laughed, pulling my boxers on.

"No person should ever have to see that. Even if they do smack you with a shoe," he said, shaking his head.

"Charlie sees it and she loves it," I smirked, putting my black ripped skinny jeans on.

"Dude!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna hear about your sex life with Charlie," he said throwing my pillow at me, which I easily dodge.

"Alright alright," I laughed, putting my white v-neck on and a black jacket on top.

"Harry ol'buddy you need a new style," he smiled.

"Style is in my name," I said.

"Oh ha ha ha. You're so punny," Zayn said sarcastically.

"I know now when's breakfast?" I asked, turning serious.

"Right now." He said, turning serious with me.

"Alright, head out Agent Malik," I said, pointing toward the door.

"Yes Commander Styles," He laughed, walking out the door. I followed him down the stairs while we continued our play until I saw her.

She was sitting on a bar stool laughing with Gaby. Her hazel curly hair was in a ponytail and she had a side bang. She was in black sweatpants and a blue tank top with a black hoodie. Gaby was laughing and drinking hot cocoa, while she just smiled.

"Morning boys," Perrie shouted from the kitchen.

"Morning babe," Zayn said, rushing into the kitchen and picking Perrie up from behind and spinning her.

"Hey sweetheart," Niall said, walking in and wrapping his arms around Gaby's waist and kissing her cheek.

"Louis!" I heard a high pitch scream and turned to see Louis running up and down the with Eleanor on his back.

"Guys shut up!" Dani yelled from the kitchen.

"Plus Breakfast is ready!" Liam shouted.

"Breakfast!" I screamed rushing in.

"What the fuck? Harry!" Liam screamed at me.

I ignored him and grabbed a plate. I put five pancakes, three pieces of bacon, four pieces of sausage, two eggs, and some fruit.

"Harold!" Zayn screamed at me.

"Shut up," I yelled back, grabbing hot cocoa and going into the dining room and sitting down and eating.

When I was halfway finished with my food, everyone came in and sat down and started eating.

"Hey-," I said.

"Don't ask if there are seconds because the answer is no," Louis growled at me.

"Fine," I said sipping my hot cocoa.

"When do we start training?" Charlie asked, raising her eyebrow and eating her eggs.

"We start tomorrow," I said.

"Why not today?" Perrie asked.

"Because today is a relaxing day," I said.

"We've been relaxing for over a week. I think we need to train," Eleanor said.

"Well I said we aren't," I replied.

"Who made you the boss?" Dani asked.

"No one, but I'm an Alpha, so I get to make decisions," I said.

"Well I think that's stupid," Gaby said.

"And why do you think that?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Because we need to train. We have to fight with other powers and we don't even know when they're going to attack us. None of us have had experience with our strength and you guys haven't mastered your powers. So what happens when we go into a fight. How the hell are we suppose to know what to do?" Gaby yelled at me.

"First off, you will not yell at me. Second off, when we train we train the entire day. The only break you get is eating, bathroom, and sleeping. You don't have time to be around your boyfriends and cuddle up. SO I'M SORRY IF I'M HELPING YOU OUT!" I yelled at her.

Then everything went silent.

"Damn Harry," Niall said.

"What?" I asked.

"You fucking used your Alpha voice," Zayn said.

"What?" I asked.

"Being Alpha you developed your Alpha voice. And when Gaby upset you, you used your Alpha voice," Louis said.

"Awesome," I smirked.

"Hell yeah!" Liam said.

"Alright, well I'm going back upstairs," Charlie said getting up.

"How come?" I asked.

"Because," she said.

"Because isn't an answer," I said.

"It is today," she said, putting her dishes away and walking upstairs.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Isn't that doctor coming today?" Gaby asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Alright, bye baby," Gaby said, kissing Niall softly and walking up the stairs.

"Boys go have fun in the game room," Perrie said, collecting all the dishes and taking them in the kitchen.

"We have got lunch," Dani and Eleanor said, going outside.

"What?" Liam said looking at me.

"I have no fucking idea," I said, heading to the game room. Five minutes later the boys were all inside and we were playing Call of Duty: Ghost.

------------

Charlie's POV.

"What's wrong?" Gaby asked, sitting on my bed as I paced around on my floor.

"I'm nervous," I said, running my fingers down my shirt.

"Because of the doctor and the baby?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, sitting on the floor.

"Come here," she said, opening her arms. I crawled over to her and she moved onto the floor. I laid my head on her shoulder and cried softly.

"Don't worry about it, the baby is going to be fine and you'll be fine," she said, rubbing my arm.

"You don't understand. Physically I'll be fine, but internally something will feel like it's missing and emotionally I'd be depressed and mentally I feel like I'm killing a baby," I told her.

"You have to do what you feel like. Do you feel like having this baby?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Then don't have it. You can have many babies later. Maybe even get a puppy," she smiled.

"Guys doctor's here," Perrie said, opening the door.

"Alright," I said. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and looked at Gaby.

"Good?" I asked.

"Great," she smiled.

"Alright," i said following Perrie to the room in which the surgery would be happening.

"Don't worry about it darling," Gaby smiled.

"Easy for you to say when you're not the one having surgery," I told her.

"It'll be over before you know it," she smiled.

"Alright thanks," I smiled, walking into the room.

"Hi I'm Dr. Carol I'll be doing the surgery today," She smiled.

"Hi," I said drily.

"Ahem this is Charlie your patient," Perrie said.

"Nice to meet you Charlie," Dr. Carol smiled.

"All the same to you if it weren't for the circumstances," I smiles softly.

"Alright then let's get started," Dr. Carol said.

"Alright thank you, good luck Charlie," Perrie smiled as she exited the room. Then it was time.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh cliffhangers! Sorry not sorry!! Just saying I'll probably update again on Friday because I have a concert tomorrow and stuff. I bet you wanna know what happens to Charlie but no not yet. Be patient my darlings be patient!

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night, happy midnight!!! ok don't forget what I said at the beginning. I wanna dedicate my chappies to you guys :)

Don't forget:

Vote x3

Comment <3

I love you

Btw I did some of this on my phone so sowy if the spacing a off.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
4.9K 76 38
One party... was all it has to take for Dianne to fall. ...they eventually discover feelings for each other, but; could unfavorable challenges direct...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.