Living with the bad boy

By kxyharp

Andy Cabiya is your average geek, preppy but not too preppy, smart but not too smart, she's just average. She... More

Intro
Chapter 1-Stay strong mom
Chapter 2-moving in
Chapter 3-Bitchy
Chapter 4-alone
Chapter 5-The last straw
Chapter 6-overdose
Chapter 7-Colton...Again
Chapter 8-School
Chapter 9-day with the boyfriend
Chapter 10-WE'RE PARENTS?!
Chapter 11- a day with Mocha
Chapter 12-New hair
Chapter 13-cheating?!
Chapter 14-love
Chapter 15-Ace's cousin
Chapter 16-Ivan
Chapter 17-David
Chapter 18-SAMMY?!
Chapter 19-funeral
Chapter 20-matching
Chapter 21- Owen
Chapter 22- saving Ace
Chapter 23- detention
Chapter 24- runaway Mocha
Chapter 25- shopping day
Chapter 26- cupcakes
Chapter 27- hippos
Part 28- the house!
Chapter 29- Nick
Chapter 30- Alex?!!!
Chapter 31- Move in
Chapter 32- Break
Chapter 33- Fight
Chapter 34- 'Stef'
Chapter 35- time in
Chapter 36- school
Chapter 37- redecorating
Chapter 38- Stained
Chapter 39- panda
Chapter 40- christmas
Chapter 41- the rings
Chapter 42- cottage
Chapter 43- arrested
Chapter 44- Kelsey
Chapter 45- Ace's Ex
Chapter 46- the dream
Chapter 47- detention
Chapter 49- promotion
Chapter 50- matching tattoos
Chapter 52- roasted
Chapter 53- Amnesia
Chapter 54- remembering what was forgotten
Chapter 55- Puppy
Chapter 56- His return
Chapter 57- Date Night plus one
Chapter 58- Douche
Chapter 59- New Boyfriend
A/N

Chapter 51- coma

2K 69 1
By kxyharp

I woke up and looked around, I was on the couch still but everyone else is gone except Ace who was still cuddled behind me. It would have been pitch black if it wasn't for the static filled screen of the TV. I quickly changed the channel to something random just to get away from that.

The static sound and visual has always given me the creeps because it is so often used in horror movies. I always think of The Poltergeist every time I hear/see static.

I watched the TV which was playing Friends.

<.>

"Andy? How long have you been up?" I hear Ace say from behind me while sitting up. "Couple hours." I said shrugging and looking at the time. It was only five thirty. "Lets go get ready." I said practically dragging him up the stairs and into our room.

I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark grey sweater with a skull, and combat boots.

I took a quick shower and got dressed then jogged downstairs. I made two bowls of lucky charms and started eating one.

I was putting my bowl away when Ace finally came downstairs and ate his in half of the time I did.

<.>

"Blah blah blah." Sammy mimicked the teacher teasingly. The teacher was shouting at the class for not having our homework done and that we're going to fail life and die at a young age because we're living on the streets. "SHUT UP!" Someone screamed from the other side of the room. Everyone started laughing as the teacher let out a groan of frustration.

"Am I ever going to get through to you guys?" He asked with a hoarse voice. The whole class shook our heads and he let out a groan. "Class dismissed." He said and everyone raced for the door.

"Well that's awesome, twenty plus minutes of lunch." Sammy said as we stopped at my locker. I agreed with her as I put my books away. "Brittany hasn't bothered us in awhile." I said smiling. Sammy agreed and we walked into the lunch room.

We sat down at our usual table and started talking while waiting for everyone else.

<.>

After thirty minutes of no one and I mean no one showing up we got up and walked out to the hall. Our whole grade was standing in the hallway crowded around something. Probably a fight.

"Ace! Stop it!" I hear Destiny plead. Sammy and I share a look with Sammy and we sprint towards the crowd. I shoved through people and towards the center. I break into the opening and see Ace and David beating the shit out of each other. There was blood on the floor and their knuckles were coated. Davids nose was crooked and his eye was already swollen shut. Ace's lip was busted open in two places and he had cuts all over his face. They both had bruises forming everywhere that I could see.

Teachers were trying to break up the fight while a couple were recording it along with the other students. "Move!" I shouted at one of the teachers. All the teachers left them alone to fight and I jumped in. I tried to break up the fight along with our other friends but it was no use.

Now David was winning. He stood up and kicked Ace in the side and grabbed his shirt and slammed him into the lockers. Ace's head hit the locker so hard he actually let out a yelp of pain. David was satisfied by that and did it a couple more times. "THATS IT!" I screamed.

I tackled David onto the floor and started punching everywhere I could that he wasn't trying to block. Someone pulled me off of him and he scrambled up and sprinted towards the doors of the school I watched him get in his car and speed away. Probably to the hospital.

I looked back at Ace and he was slipping in and out of consciousness. "FUCK NO!" I yelled. I dove down to where he was propped against the lockers and slipped my arm behind his neck. "Ace, baby. You have to stay awake okay? You already have a definite concussion don't make it worse by going into a coma." I said and he let out a weak laugh followed by coughing; more like hacking.

"Someone call an ambulance you dumbasses!" I shouted at the teachers and students. They all snapped back to reality and dialed 911. I bet the 911 operators thought there was a murder or something at the high school.

Nope, just an insanely scary girlfriend. "They're on their way now." Sof said collapsing beside us. The rest of our friends gathered around too until we could hear the sirens.

We all carried him outside and onto the stretcher. "Family only." The man said. "We're at his fucking high school why the fuck would his family be here." I snapped and the man backed a couple steps. "Okay then, three people max." He said jumping inside. Zach and Nathan immediately hopped in and I followed after them. "See you there!" I yelled at the girls as they climbed in their cars.

I looked at Ace and he was hooked up to a heart monitor and IV with oxygen mask already. "Damn you work fast." I said and I heard a faint chuckle from Ace. I shoved Zach over so I was in between the two boys and right by Ace's head. I held his bloody hand and pulled my sleeve down and wiped some blood off of his face with it. I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

He pulled his hand out of mine and took off his mask and I leaned down and pecked him, "Please don't do that sir." The man said. "I'm the fucking patient I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I know how to fucking breathe so back the fuck off." Ace snapped and we all laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...
413K 12.3K 26
Eric Lopez is the typical bad boy and notorious player. On top of all that the 21year old is also a cocky and arrogant spoiled rich boy. He is used t...
56K 3K 44
"You Bitch!" "I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna kill you!" I started running towards her."Mason grabbed me by my waist and wrapped his arms around me...
3.3M 102K 63
𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved grandma to start afresh, once she starts a...