BOUND (book 2) ✔

By SodaMahone

Time has the power to change people. He was no longer the man he once was. And she was no longer the naive gi... More

NOTE
PROLOGUE.
CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER TWO.
CHAPTER THREE.
NOTE.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT.
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN.
CHAPTER ELEVEN.
CHAPTER TWELVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY.
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE.
CHAPTER THIRTY.
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO.
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE.
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE.
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX.
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY.
EPILOGUE PART ONE:
EPILOGUE PART TWO:
NOTE

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.

54.2K 1.9K 1.1K
By SodaMahone

(Lea's Pov)

A light smile was playing on my lips, as I sipped the last of my hot chocolate. The weather had grown exceedingly colder as the days went on. It was mid October, and November was just around the corner. Although I loved summer, I loved winter just as much.

I guess I was excited.

Also, Christmas was coming soon. Even though I never had the best past experiences, well before my children were born - I looked forward to it. It just gave me a warm feeling.

I exhaled, washing my mug as I absentmindedly looked through the window, the backyard in view for my eyes. My mind instantly thought back to last night, causing a tingle to dance in low pit of my stomach.

The way his soft, luscious lips felt on mine was incredible. Only he could get me to feel in such a needy way. Desire, lust; he had control over my body as well as me. My body craved  him, just as much as I did.

But the more I thought about, the clearer the harsh reality of what we were doing was wrong, settled in.

No matter how much I loved and longed for Eric - he was off limits. A married man, with a woman who declared herself as his wife.

Our situation was...wrong.

A frown curved onto my lips, but I shook off my thoughts, sighing deeply. I put the wet mug to aside, leaving it to dry, before exiting the kitchen. I pulled on the ends of my long, white sleeve shirt, paired with cotton pajama pants.

The sound of my children's laughter entered my ears, immediately making me smile. I walked inside the room, biting down on my bottom lip and stuffed my hands inside my pajama pockets.

Amusement danced its way around me, as I took in the sight. Both Drew and Sophia, were toppled over their father, holding him in lock down. I raised a surprised brow at their positioning. 

A low groan sounded beneath them, making them grin in accomplishment.

"What's going on in here?" I breathed. Both their heads snapped over to my direction, their cheeks heating up red.

"Oh...it's not what it looks like..." Sophia trailed off. Eric lay still behind them, his eyes closed and his lips pursed.

"Oh? Then what is...this?" I asked, holding in the laughter which was threatening to escape. Sophia jumped off from her father's stomach, while Drew smirked up at me.

"Daddy's being mean." She sighed. I arched a brow, my eyes darting to Eric, who had his eyes open, a grin of amusement playing on his plump lips.

I felt a tingle in my stomach at the reminder of his lips being on mine, just under twenty four hours ago.

"Yeah. We're just putting the old man in place." Drew admitted. I bit down on my bottom lip, slowly nodding my head.

"What did he do, exactly?" I questioned them, watching as Drew moved from Eric's side and came to sit beside Sophia. I crossed my arms over my chest, awaiting their explanation.

"For starters; he said he's going to put us in a school here!" Sophia exclaimed. Drew humming and nodding his head in agreement.

"And then he said I'm no good at NBA 2K16!" Drew spat.

"He's being mean, mommy! Tell him off." Sophia frowned. My eyes darted between the two, viewing them in complete amusement. Eric was silent.

"Well, first of all I'm going to clear this up. Since we'll be living here, you'll need to attend school. And Drew, don't you dare try and argue about that." I threw him a look, making him deflate in annoyance.

"But why, mommy? I like my old school. Mrs apple, was the best teacher ever! She used to give me so many gold stars!" She gushed, her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah! And what about all my friends? I have a reputation to keep up, lady." Drew mumbled. I raised a brow.

"I mean, my lady." He added on in a mumble. I grinned, peering down at the two.

"I know Mrs apple was a nice teacher and she gave you gold stars, but so will the teachers here. She might even give you more." I trailed off, earning an interested look from Sophia.

"And friends? You'll make new ones, maybe even more. Don't worry Drew, your reputation back there will never be forgotten." I chuckled. He nodded with a proud smirk.

"Lastly...how dare he say you're no good?" I gasped playfully. Drew threw his hands into the air in expatriation, making Sophia and I, giggle.

Suddenly, two arms wrapped around Sophia and Drew's waist. They both gasped in surprise, before they suddenly were thrown over Eric's shoulder. I watched in amusement.

"I've got you both now." He playfully growled. They both giggled as he tickled them using his hands.

"Ma! Help...save us." Drew said between his laughter.

"Nobody can help you now." Eric whispered in a sinister tone, causing them to roar louder with laughter.

"Mommy! Please..." Sophia trailed off, giggling. Pursing my lips, I slowly approached them, before pushing Eric off them, making their laughter stop. They lay on their backs, heavily panting.

"Thanks for saving us." Drew sighed. Sophia nodded along in agreement. I chuckled, sitting down on my knees.

"No problem." I flipped my hair behind my shoulder, acting as if I was showing off. The kids, panted as they slowly sat up, drowsily smiling. The sudden reminder that they needed to be ready for bed, danced in my head.

"Okay, enough of fun and games - you two, go get ready for bed, now." I cocked my head over to the door. They both nodded, frowning slightly, before their eyes suddenly widened, both gasping in surprise.

"Ma! Watch out!" Drew rushed out. My brows and before I could comprehend his warning, I felt my body being thrown to the ground. I let out a surprised breath, my back meeting with carpentered ground.

My eyes widened as I peered up and into his powerful hazel orbs. A grin was etched onto his luscious pink lips. My heart was drumming fast from the sudden adrenaline. My eyes darted down to his lips, and his tongue flickered out, moisturising his lips.

"Who's gonna save you now, hero?" He playfully asked, and before I could register it, I felt hands meet with my body. The uncontrollable laughter fell from my lips as my body shook with tingles. His tickling fingers moved across my body, making me throw my head back in laughter.

"S-Stop...please." I breathed. 

"You're funny if you think I'd let you off so quickly." He growled, playfully. I laughed so hard, my stomach began to ache and my eyes pricked with tears.

"K-Kids! Help!" I breathed.

"Don't worry, Ma! I'll save you!" I heard Drew say and watched with a watery vision as he wrapped his arms around Eric's neck. His actions slowed down and he growled in dislike from Drew holding him back.

"I suggest you stop that, Drew. Or you're next." He grinned, devilishly. Slowly, I watched Drew's hands leave Eric's neck and he slowly backed away.

"No! D-Drew...help me!" I screamed, turning into laughter as his fingers worked faster.

"Sorry, Ma! But it's every man for himself!" Drew yelled, and the sound of his footsteps echoed in my ears.

"Sophia!" I breathlessly said, feeling a tear leave my eye.

"I don't wanna be tickled again! I'm sorry!" I heard her distant voice say, indicating, she too, had left. I let out a deep breath, reaching out to halt Eric's tickling hands.

"P-Please...stop." I gasped for air. Slowly, I felt his hands come to a stop. I let out a exhale of relief, peering up at him. His lips were still posed in a grin, as he peered down at me.

"Thank God." I panted. He chuckled, his hands laying flat on my waist. I frowned, slapping at his hands.

"What on earth was that for? I nearly died!" I scowled. He grinned, leaning down.

"I can go again, Lea. Don't tempt me, be a good girl." He rasped, and I felt a tingle of arousal build in the pit of my stomach.

As I said, only he could make me feel such a way.

I remained silent, speechless with no response of my own.

We held a steady gaze, neither of us daring to break our eye contact. My eyes daringly flickered down to his heart-shaped lips, finding myself crave them. Without a second thought, I slowly leaned up, our gaze never breaking. And then I did it. My eyes fluttered closed and our lips met.

Softly they meshed together, for a kiss. Truth was, I was scared he wouldn't react and would leave me to feel rejected. But all of my doubts and worries washed away when feeling his lips connect. I inhaled deeply, hesitantly reaching out to cup his cheek.

The kiss grew hot and he leaned down further, trailing his free hand across the side of my body. A whimper left my lips, but was pulled into the kiss. My heart drummed faster and faster, my body feeling an explosion of tingles.

It all felt too good. Too good to be even real. And that's when realization hit me. My eyes widened and I slowly pulled back, breaking the soft contact of our lips locked with one another. He peered down at me, his eyes dark, before slowly softening at me.

"I'm sorry," The words fell from my lips before I could register. His eyes narrowed down at me, his brows following.

"What for?" His raspy voice asked. My heart skipped a beat and slowly, I pulled my hand away from his cheek that I was cupping.

"I...I shouldn't have done that." I whispered, my eyes wide. He frowned, his tongue flicking out to lick his lips.

"Why do you say that?" He lowly asked. I swallowed, my eyes darting around the place, not wanting to look into his eyes. 

"Because...yo-you're married, Eric." I choked out. The awareness of my hurt flashed across his eyes and sympathy welcomed them, before slowly fading away.

"Lea," He whispered. I shook my head, unaware of pricking tears in my eyes.

"Move, please, Eric." I forced the words out. Hurt flashed across his eyes and he slowly did. 

"Lea, you know -" 

"- No, Eric. There's need to explain." I cleared my throat. I slowly stood up, straightening out my pajamas as I stood up.

"Goodnight." I quietly said before exiting the room.

My heart and lips, still tingling.

_

(Eric's Pov)

The frown played on my lips as I heard her fading footsteps echoing in my ears. A tug of pain pulled at my heart, as my mind tried to comprehend everything.

From kissing and savoring an Angel's lips, to have her pulling back and reigning the reality of how wrong what we were doing, upon me. My mind and heart were both a mess.

I sighed, slowly sitting up and licking my lips. Still the faint feeling of her lips were present on mine. I clenched my eyes shut, feeling my mind giving off a sharp pain. My feet slowly moved against the ground, leading me towards the stairs.

I drowsily made my way upstairs, my mind still thinking back to our conversation. Her words held pain and hurt. And that made me react similar. It hurt to know that I was the one behind her expression.

I didn't want to see her frowning. I wanted to see her smiling, widely. An Angel like her deserved only the best.

I exhaled deeply, my feet leading me to my room. I turned open the door, closing it behind me as I stepped inside. The sound of someone clearing their throat rung in my ears.

Dreadfully, I looked up to see no other than Janice. She sat on the bed, her arms crossed over her chest and the lamp light switched on, giving me the view of her face.

"What?" I muttered, harshly. She scowled at me.

"Don't 'what' me, where were you? And what was all that ruckus I heard?" She muttered. I huffed in annoyance.

"I was with my children, having fun." I told her. She squinted her eyes at me, pursing her lips.

"I bet Lea was there." She muttered. I clenched my jaw in anger.

"For a matter of fact; yes, yes she was there." I stated.

"Does that bother you?" I pressed, watching as she smirked up at me.

"Not the slightest. She doesn't love you, so it's all good." She shrugged, a smug look playing on her face. Ignoring her words, I stripped from my T-shirt, feeling her eyes follow my every move.

"Look, I'm sorry, E. I didn't want to get you mad, but somethings just happen." She sighed. I let out a deep breath, turning on my heels and approached the bed - not once missing the way her eyes trailed over my bare torso in hunger.

"It's whatever." I sighed, not wanting to think to deep of the argument. My mind was already hurting.

"Look, Eric...I've been thinking." She trailed off. I arched a brow as I sat down on the bed, fixing the comforter over my body.

"I think we should find someone for Lea." She announced. I stilled, glancing at her with shocked eyes.

"I mean, being a single mother can be so hard, and she's always alone. It can get tiring." She went on.

"Plus, it'd be good for financial issues." She added on. The image of Lea with another man painted in my head. My throat churned and an unsettling feeling sat in the pit of my stomach.

"No." I muttered sharply. Her eyes widened, taken aback.

"What? Why not?" She frowned.

Because she's mine.

"Just because." I cleared my throat. Her mouth opened to protest against my words.

"And as for financial issues, I'm here to support her." I growled. She paused, eyeing me with squinted eyes. I gave her a look, daring her to say more.

"Goodnight." She mumbled, slumping down on her side of the bed. I rolled my eyes, turning my back to her. As I stared at the wall, the heated words set on my mind.

Lea couldn't be with another man. My heart and mind didn't settle for it. I couldn't let an an angel like her slip away from me so easily.

Not again.

And I realized the truth.

I was afraid of losing her...again.

•••••

(AN) Okay, real talk; this was the longest chapter that took me the longest to write, hence it's probably not the best. But I struggled so much, you don't even know. I followed my plan and everything, but still found myself with a block. Thank God I got there in the end. Anyways, what did you guys think? I'm literally on writing the last chapters of BOUND and I'm getting emotional guys.

Comment AND Vote 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 3.2K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
3.3M 107K 63
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...
6M 206K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
1.2M 50.4K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...