Altered // Stiles Stilinski [...

Door kiley0

"The pain's still there. The grief... and shame. But I get it now. Shutting it off, it's a cheat. I mean, you... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
New Cover!!!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Salvatore
Summer .1
Summer .2
Summer .3
Summer .4
Contest? *closed*
Summer .5
Book 3

Chapter Seventeen

12.3K 307 85
Door kiley0

"Let's go, Lorraine." Brunski's voice sounded through the tape player. I scoffed at his voice. I hated that man with a passion. Is it bad that I'm happy he's dead?

I pushed the chair back that I was sitting in and paced back and forth behind Stiles.

"Listen to me. Please listen," Her voice was soft. "There's something I have to do, something I have to stop."

I stopped pacing and stared at the tape player, listening intently.

"I have to take you back to Eichen, Lorraine," Stiles leaned up and turned the volume up as Brunski talked.

"No. No. I don't think you're gonna be taking me anywhere. I can hear the recorder in your pocket. It's on now, isn't it?" I placed a hand on Stiles's shoulder as we both leaned up closer. "You're making a tape. Just like you taped the others."

Stiles's hand hit the stop button before turning around to me, "This didn't happen at Eichen House."

"But then where did she go?" I asked and sat back down in the chair.

"That's what we need to find out."

Stiles and I listened to the tape over and over again. By now I could quote everything they said. By the tenth time I closed my eyes and tuned my heightened hearing to the background. Trying to hear anything unusual. Then I heard something.

Stiles hit stop and replayed it back a little. 

"... back to Eichen, Lorraine."

"No. No. I don't think you're gonna be taking me anywhere."

"That's it. That's where it is. Play it again and turn it up," I informed Stiles.

He did as I told him and turned it up to max volume before he hit play

I listened intently before the tape finally cut off. A moment of realization hitting my face. "It's the record player."

"What record player?" He asked me.

I stood up, "The one in the lake house, in the study."

"So she escaped from Eichen House to go back to listen to a record player?" Stiles was obviously confused.

"Well, she was like Lydia, right? She was a banshee?" I walked back and forth, piecing it all in my head.  

"Yeah, but only once. She predicted Maddy's death and then just spent decades trying to predict something else," he replied.

I turned my back towards him, staring at the wall. "Maybe she finally did." I turned back to him with full on confidence. "And what if this time, it wasn't just one death, it was a lot of deaths?"

Stiles leaned forward in his seat, "Like the deal pool."

"What if all those years ago, Lorraine predicted it? And she knew there was something in the study that could stop it?"

Excitement filled Stiles's face as he flung up from his seat, "Then we're going to the lake house."

The second we stepped outside I had a cold chill run up my spine. I stopped in my place and watch Stiles run to his jeep.

He opened the drivers side but stopped and looked at me with worry. "What's wrong?"

"I have this bad feeling." I looked around the perimeter, trying to spot anything or anyone unusual.

"Like what kind of bad feeling?"

"That someone is watching us," I whispered. 

Act natural.

"You go to the lake house, I'm going to pick up Malia and meet you there. We might need some back up," I whispered and casually walked over to him.

"What if this is all in your head and no one is watching us?" He asked, looking me in my eyes.

"Then i'm crazy but when there are people trying to murder me, I'm not gonna take any chances." I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I'll meet you there."

I turned around to walk to my car but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him, placing a kiss on my lips.

"I just got you back. I don't want to risk losing you again. Be safe, please. I love you." A huge smile crept on my face when he said those three words.

"I love when you say that," I leaned up and kissed him this time. "I love you too."

We both parted our separate ways. I had called Malia and asked where she was instead of making assumptions that she was still at my house. Which, I should have just went with my gut because I was right, she was still there.

It is about a 45 minute drive to the lake house which gave me the perfect amount of time to catch Malia up on everything Stiles and I found out.

I called Scott to see how everything was going with Satomi's pack. Right now they are all just waiting at Argent's warehouse till dark rolls around. Which shouldn't be long considering the sun is already setting.

I parked my car beside Stiles's jeep and met him upstairs where the study was. Malia waited downstairs because she said she had a bad feeling just like I had a while ago.

Stiles was already sitting down beside the record player, trying to listen for anything. I joined him on the ground, placing my hand nervously on top of his.

I thought about it for a second, thinking intently. I sighed angrily and stood up.

"What are we even doing? This room wasn't even made for us. We need a banshee." I stood up and paced around the room, a nervous habit I have. "We're just sitting here listening to a stupid record-"

There was a sound of glass shattering downstairs. Stiles hurriedly stood up beside me. Both our eyes glued on the door.

Footsteps were sounded running up the stairs and toward this room. Suddenly Malia popped inside the room. 

"We have company," she panted and closed the door behind her.

"What?! How many?" I asked.

"Four, maybe five. I don't know I was to busy running up here."

I ripped off my jacket and threw it to the ground. "Okay, I'll handle them. Malia stay here and help Stiles figure all this out. There is something here, I know it."

"What? No, I'm helping you," She argued.

"Malia, those are professional killers down there who are here to kill. Me and you. But I can't die and I'm not letting either of you get hurt. I can handle this by myself. Stiles, figure this out. You always do so I'm counting on you. Figure. This. Out." 

I griped the door handle and walked out. I gave them one last nod to indicate that I would be okay and then I closed the door behind me.

"C'mon out, you freaks!" A manly voice yelled from outside.

I walked down the stairs and saw multiple headlights shining into the living room. I saw an arrow stuck in the side of the wall, the window shattered from where it entered.

I shielded my eyes from the lights and opened the front door. 

"Hi, boys! Can I help you?" I asked in a kind voice.

"That's her. 40 million dollars, can you believe it?" One of the men asked in awe to another.

I scanned the perimeter, 6 men with guns and crossbows. They were each dressed in black padding.

I heard a swoosh and I was quick to notice an arrow flying right towards my head. I grabbed it quickly with ease, breaking it in half.

Then all hell broke loose.

One of the men came charging at me, I swiftly ran into him, knocking him to the ground. I pulled the gun out of his hand and shot toward another man who ducked behind his vehicle.

The man on the ground knocked me out from my feet but I was quick to catch myself and turn onto my stomach. I pushed my hands up from the ground but stumbled back when a bullet pierced through my arm.

Another one ran behind me so I used the back of the gun and hit him in the nose. I threw the dangerous weapon to the ground and picked the man up by the collar of his shirt and threw him on the hood of one of trucks.

They all kept shooting their guns and arrows. I got hit a couple times but nothing I couldn't handle.

I grabbed the man I pushed down earlier and pulled his body in front of mine, using him as a shield.

I hit the back of his knee and he fell down, I suck my teeth into his neck, enjoying the taste of his blood.

Control yourself.

I stopped myself from going any further and looked at the other men who were staring at me in shock. 

"What? You act like you've never seen a vampire before?" I wiped my mouth and smirked. These guys were obviously amateurs. 

I held up my fists, ready to continue but there was a dings coming from all of their phones. In seconds they packed up all there stuff and they all left without another word.

I ran back inside and up the stairs to the study. I twisted the door nob and pushed the door open.

"You did it," I breathed out.

The second I said that I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. 

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay." I winced and pulled out of the hug.

I walked over to Malia and pulled her into a hug also.

"I smell blood," She said and pulled out from the hug, examining my body.

"You're hurt," She said. I looked down at my body with confusion. I guess I forgot that I was shot at.

"I guess instead of okay, I should have said alive. I'm alive but I will be okay," I walked out of the study and to the hallway bathroom.

I flicked the light on and pulled my shirt off ever so carefully. I looked in the mirror at my horrid state. I had two bullets in my abdomen and one in my arm. 

I acted quickly and pulled them out before the wounds healed over the bullets. I leaned my arms on the sink, staring at the bloody bullets in the sink.

"I can't believe it's over," I heard Stiles say from the doorway of the bathroom.

I straightened up and looked at him. But he was standing there with a hand over his eyes.

I laughed and shook my head. 

"Stiles, you've seen me shirtless before." I picked up my shirt and put it on.

"I am a gentleman. I respect my lady." I smiled and removed his hand from his face.

"Do you really think it's over?" I asked him.

"I hope." He moved some hair from my face and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

***

It's short but I just stopped the chapter where the episode ended. I hope you liked it :)

I had some requests for Brianna to have more badass scenes so I hope this was 'badass' enough!

As always... PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Kiley

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

388K 7.2K 28
Bellamy/OC (Based on the TV Series 'The 100') "Fighting is all we have left. If we don't fight, we don't survive" I do not own Bellamy Blake, The 10...
704K 16.7K 26
At the age of nine, everyone Quinn loved was taken away from her - murdered because of something her father had done years before. She's been surviv...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
154K 3.3K 17
"You really do miss him, don't you?" "I do Clark." "Even after everything he did to you?" "Yes." "Why?" "Because I loved him." Sequel to "The P...