' Saved by the Gang Leader '

By _angelstories98_

Sometimes life plays weird games... Meet Angela Carper, a 18yold girl who lives in California with her uncle... More

Chapter 1: ' You're weird '
Chapter 2 : Crazy girl
Chapter 3: David !!!
Chapter 4: ' What the f*ck did just happened ?!?'
Chapter 5: 'You're coming with me'
Chapter 6: ' My life my rules '
Chapter 8: ' This is not gonna be good...'
Chapter 9: ' Do I care more than I thought ?'
Chapter 10: ' What did I just said..?!'
Chapter 11: ' Don't call me goodie-goodie !'
Chapter 12: ' Fro-yo '
Chapter 13: Touch her and I'll kill you!

Chapter 7: Pancakes !

5.7K 142 17
By _angelstories98_

What's up guys ! Welcome to chapter 7. A very interesting part if you get me😏. Hope you enjoy it and as always vote and comment please 😊

P.S There's a photo of James on the top😉

------------

Angela's POV

In a car with two armed guys going on a, who knows what kind of , a house where there's another one of them and I'm gonna stay there for the whole night or else I'm might even die. .. What a life. When did I got involved into all of this. I mean I just wanted to help why am I a part of all this now ?

"Home sweet home " i hear Adam saying and Grayson parking in front of a big house...A really big house ! What the...?!

"What ?" I hear Grayson asking me
" Doesn't guys like you live in small abandoned houses at the end of the town isolated from everything and everyone ?" I say. I mean I honestly didn't expected that for sure !
" don't believe everything you see in movies " he says
" Come " and continues
He then opened the front door and let me in.
Omg this place is amazing ! This house is huge ! I mean they don't even need this much space...but I'm not complaining abou it.
"Woah this place is even better inside I think I'll enjoy it here " I say while i sit on the sofa.

" you'll enjoy what ?" I hear a man's voice saying and I get up . I guess that's James ? And remember when I said something about Calvin Klein models ? Well...I was absolutely correct ! He is tall and brunette with beautiful blue eyes . Damn !
But to be honest I don't think he is very happy to see me here .
" Who is she ?" He asks in a serious tone while looking at me. Woah take it easy big guy
I then see Grayson standing in front of him
" Angela is going to stay with us for tonight " he states and i can see him tense
" what did you say ?" James then says in a missed tone and I kinda start to feel a little scared . I mean these two look like they want to tear up each others head I'm not even kidding...
" Adam take Angela to the kitchen and see if she needs anything" Grayson then says. He for sure wants me not to be near them at this point.
What's going on here ?!?
Adam then signal me to move on. When we were passing them I looked Grayson and he nobbed me that it's ok. Well I hope so..

"Here give me the ice cream and I'll put into the freezer" Adam says and I give him the bag with the ice cream.
"Adam what is going on ?" I ask him and at first he looked hesitated but he finally spoke
"Nothing important don't worry thats just how Grayson and James communicate " he says and I'm like what ?
" are you serious now ? These two look ready to explode " i state
" And also James wasn't looking happy to see me here " I add
" hah. Relax baby your prince won't get harmed " he says and winks. WHAT THE.. ? I honestly must look like tomato once again .
So I just decided just to change the subject .
"Uhm. ..do you have anything to eat ?" I say while checking the entire kitchen and finding Nothing ...
"Well actually..."
" you don't have anything do you ?" I ask while crossing my arms
" you're in a house where live three gang members...don't expect much " he says. Gang members ? Well that explains a lot...
" do you at least have any flour or eggs or anything that i can use ? " I say in a desperate try to find something that I can use as food
" you can check there " he says and I finally found some flour and the fridge had some eggs and milk . So I thought I might do some pancakes. I'm not so into cooking but there are some recipes that I really enjoy to do. Like pancakes !
" great so I guess pancakes it is " i say happily when Grayson enters the kitchen
"Hey what's going on over here ?" He asks
" Angela is going to make us pancakes " Adam says happily
" should we call 991 ?" Grayson says and I frown
" fine if you don't want my pancakes no problem . More for me !" I say
" Hey I didn't say anything !?" Adam states and I can't hold back my laugh neither does Grayson . Woah second time that he laughs..I could get used to it. When we stopped laughing we looked each other I guess it was as weird for him as it was for me . So he turns serious again . Why !?

"Uhm everything ok with..." before I even end what I was saying he interrupts me
" yeah everything is fine" he says
" ok I..I have to go to the bathroom soo" Adam then says
" And you're telling us this why ?" I say. I mean who announces when he wants to go to the bathroom am I right? Weird kid !
And after that he leaves...leaving me and Grayson alone in the kitchen .
At first we weren't talking until Grayson broke the silence
" I'll prepare the guest room for you it's upstairs in the end of the hallway. " I nod
"If you feel like you need anything just tell me " he says and after that he turns his back in order to leave
" thank you" I say to him and for a sec he freezes but then continues his way

After that I started preparing the pancakes . Mmm they turned out delicious ! I placed them on plates and then I opened the freezer to choose the perfect ice cream flavour. I decided to go with straciatella a perfect combination.
I took my plate with my delicious looking pancakes with ice cream and made my way to the living room. Adam was sitting on the couch watching tv , Grayson was up looking through the window and James...wasn't anywhere . He must be upstairs.
I then sat on the couch next to Adam without giving him a single glance but eating my meal .
He started staring me so I asked him
" what ?"
" wasn't you supposed to make some for us too ?" He asks
" yeah..."
"And I made " i say while I take a bite
" And where are they ?" He asks
" In the kitchen " i say
" And why didn't you brought them here ?" He asks
" Well I think I am the guest over here don't I ? I'm not gonna be your freaking maid I might cooked for you but I'm not gonna serve you too. If you want them you can go and get them ." I say and he just raises an eyebrow.
" you have serious problems you know that ?" He says
" Fine if you don't want them just don't go  "I say while I start leaking my fork.
" ok fine you won " he finally says and gets up in order to get the pancakes so I take the chance to change the channel . I was switching them until I found one of my favourite shows 'Bing Bang Theory' yasss.
Then Grayson comes closer and sits next to me.
" you really enjoy to piss off people don't you ?" He says
" Well...I might enjoy it a little " i say with an evil smile
" I think i died and went to heaven " i then hear Adam saying while chewing lowdly
" nahh I don't think so if so we would be having a party right now " Grayson says haha well who's the sarcastic one now ?!
" Shut up and try her pancakes " he says while giving him his plate and continue to violently eating his.
I see Grayson taking a bite with his fork and I'm literally staring to see his reaction . I don't even know why !?
When I hear him moan I understand that my work here is done
" Soo are they good ?" I ask
" eh I've eaten better " he says. And I take a 'what !?!' expression
" kidding, they're great " he says while leaning back and continues to eat.
I then hear footsteps and I see James coming
"Mmm James here take this " Adam says while giving him a plate
" what's this" he asks . Well like how it looks like smartass ?
" Angela made us pancakes here try them" huh Adam must really loved them.
James took his plate said a simple "thank you" ,I don't know if it was for me or Adam.., and sat on the dinner table.
Then Adam jumped on the couch and sat next to me from my left. So Grayson's sitting on my right and Adam on my left....hmm under different circumstances I would really enjoy that...

We finished our meals in silence until I spotted a PS4...Oh yeah !

" I see you have a PS4 over there " i say
" yeahh. Why do you wonna play ?" Adam says and at this moment I hear Graysons phone ringing and he stands up and leaves in order to speak..

" soo ?" Adam says
" hm oh yeah yeah i want " I say
" Well I don't think that you'll like any of these games though. Plus their kinda old cause we don't play too often." He says while he grabbs the games and places them on the couch .
I watch them all and Im like
"No. No . No eh ew no"
"Will you ever find something that you like ?"
" wait ! Yeah this !" I say while I'm showing the game I chose
" Mortal Kombat ? Are you serious ?" He says in an unbelievable tone
" uhm yeah why ?" I say
" Well this game is full off violence blood and wrestles. I wouldn't describe it as girls favourite game " he says and honestly he has a point but what can I say I'm weird
" Are you kidding me ? I love this game ! I'm a baddass and kick guys asses what's better that that ? I say and he still looks kinda confused but he finally puts it in.

'Fight' the game begins

" oh and one thing before we start " i say
"What ?"he asks
" I'm very competitive " i say and start pushing him in order to loose his focus

We were playing for like 15 minutes until Grayson came back . It is so weird that James doesn't say anything . I mean he is just sitting there without saying anything and sometimes checking his phone.

" ok ok I've had enough " Adam says
" oh come on don't leave ! I just won you 7 out 10 times it's not a big deal !" I say
" oh no no don't do like this . I'm done I'm not playing with you again and that's it " he says while he gets up .
" Yo James do you wanna go for a drink? " He asks James
"Yeah sure " James says and gets up . He acts so serious but honestly he is so cute ahh..
" Grayson are you coming ?" Adam then asks Grayson. Oh no they are not gonna leave in here all by myself are they!?
" no I'm good " he says
Oh thank God.
" ok see you later " Adam says
" don't go to far I need you to be near " he says and they just nodd.
I then see James and Grayson exchange a serious look. What's with these two ?
"Bye crazy girl " Adam tells me while getting outside

"Crazy girl ? More like crazy boy" I state
And the two of us once again

Grayson tried to leave but i asked him
"Will you play with me ?" I asked him with a puppy face
" what game is it ?" He asks
" Mortal Kombat " i say
He has the same face as Adam had but he didn't say anything he just raised an eyebrow .
" yeah I'm a girl and I play mortal kombat get over it" I say while passing him the remote .
He then took it and and sat next to me.

'Fight'

And we started playing . We put the game into 'medium' mode but honestly Grayson made it look like it was 'hard'.
" oh so you think you're a champion now huh ?" I say to him after he won me 4 times in a row.
He doesn't say anything he just smirks. Damn that jawline !!! Focus.
" ok now this is getting serious " i say while I straighted my body .
" let's go " i say and we started again.
" this time wasn't as easy for Grayson as it was in the begging.
" what is happening Grayson ? Did you lost your power ?" I say. Ok ok I know it's just a game but what can I say I can't control it I get very competitive with games .
" F*ck !" I hear him say since he lost
" yess ! I told you !" I say while doing the victory dance
" don't be so happy we still are 4-1" he says
" hmm then how about a bet " i say
" a bet ?" He says confused
" yeah since you are so sure about your abillities would you like to spice  it up a bit ?" i say while I come a little closer to him
" And what would I win ?" He asks
" uhm I'll make you more pancakes " i say
" deal " he says
" And what would I win ?" I ask
" We'll think of it later " he says.
" ok then so..." I was trying to speak but he decided to take my breath away by taking of his jacket revealing his muscled arms. Dear Lord....VEINS !!! God I think my mouth is dripping. .
" Will you ever start the game ?" He then asks and brings me back into reality .
" huh ? Oh yeah "
We had 5 rounds and we were 4-1 I had to win the next 5 rounds in order to win or at least 4 in order to be tie.

I won the first one
I won the second
I won the thrird...Ok I got this
"You're going down Grayson " I say but I guess he wasn't done yet cause he won the next one
" Nooo"
" I guess you lost your chance on being first angel " he says with a smirk . Damn it now I have to be sure to win the next one or else I'm gonna loose
We started the last round and I was doing well so was Grayson. We were 1-1 and at the final round I was lead .
-I got this- I was ready to finish him when Grayson started pushing me which made me loose my control . What the..?
" no ! Grayason stop ! No !" I was telling while pushing him too. Bad needless to say he couldn't care less I mean I was trying to make Him loose his control. ..Not !

'Finish him '

" Noooo" he wooon
" Game over sweetheart " he says while he gets up and i follow him. I'm honestly so damn angry ! I lost !! Noo
" You pig !" I say
"Oh come on don't be so pissed ." He says while coming close to me
" I can't wait to taste my delicious pancakes " he says
" oh so you think that I'm still gonna make you pancakes even after you cheated in order to win ?" I say
" No ! You made me loose ! If you weren't pushing me I would have won not you !" I say angrily while I'm hitting him on his chest. Ok I know it's just a stupid game but again....
" Hey, hey stop" he said to me but I wasn't listening
" why ? What you are gonna do huh huh?" Ok I know I act very stupid sometimes.

He then grabbed me from my wrists and brought me very close to him while he was looking into my eyes . He wasn't angry nore pissed...I honestly couldn't explain his emotions right now . But as for me, my heart was ready to explode I honestly believe that he could listen to it.

We weren't talking I could only feel his breath . Our faces were inches apart...He then started watching my lips and then my eyes and I was doing the same...omg omg he is going to kiss me he is going to kiss me !

...

And he might did if it wasn't for my phone start ringing that made him release me and get away from me...Sh*t !

"Look who is ?" He said .  I was still paralysed from what almost happened between us but I finally grabbed my phone to see who is calling me. It was David !
" who is it ?" He asks
" uhm David " i say and he suddenly became serious again
" Well will you answer him or not ?!" He says in a pissed tone. I tried to answer but he hang up before I manage to answer him.
" he hang up " i say and he doesn't say anything
After 2 sec. He called again
" ha he seems very worried doesn't he? Answer him and make sure he doesn't understand a thing " he says . I hate when he is talking to me like that.
I tried to answer the call but my broken ass phone didn't let me .
" what now !!?" He says
" I can't answer the call cause my phone is broken !" I shout at him. I'm not gonna let him talk to me like that .
I guess he understood it cause his expression become a little less harsh. Thankfully my phone stopped ringing in fact it become plain black. I guess the battery died...amazing !

...

For a while we weren't talking . He left the living room and went to another room and left me here all alone . Great...!

I decided to find him and ask him if he wanted to see a movie with me.. I can't take this anymore I'm sooo bored and I don't have my phone so...!

I walked through a hallway looking for him and I found an open door .
-This must be his office-
I got inside but he wasn't there, but I still decided to stay. There were some intersesting things in there and who knows maybe I would learn more about him.

There was a big desk with a laptop on top. I sat on the big chair and woah it was so comfortable . I tried to open the laptop but it required a password..of course. Damn !

I then got up and went towards the library . Your usual full of books library . I was watching the books when I saw a photo laying on top . I took it and it was a picture of a family ...it must be his. I see a small Grayson in the center on his left a beautiful woman who honestly looks a lot like him and on his right a man who must be his dad. Woo his dad looks so...cold. I can see from where Grayson took his bad side..
" What are you doing here ?" I hear Graysons voice that makes me jump from my position. I turn to face him with the picture still on my hands
" I...I was looking for you " I say
" I never told you that you are allowed to get in here and touch my stuff !" He says kinda angry while he is taking the picture from my hands .
" ok I'm sorry . " I say
" what do you want ?" He says
" I'm..I was wondering if you would like to see a movie with me . I'm very bored !" I say and I make a puppy face
" fine pick up the movie and I'll be there in a bit" he says
" ok " i say happily

I guess we are having a movie night!

---------

And...New chapter !!! This chapter is bigger than the others cause honestly I had a lot of inspiration 😉 What do you think ? Please tell me I want to hear your thoughts !
Like and comment please 💋❤💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 13.8K 87
[COMPLETED] Mila Wilson is quiet, anxious and a little bit of a mess. When she finally starts college despite her mental health issues, she meets the...
3.3M 81.3K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
9.3K 1.5K 31
Book 1 of The Flaw Series. You can't scream at the world and expect the world not to scream back. Via is the type of girl who loves to live in it w...