Jydia❤️

De bieberstxttoos

A Fan Fiction of how Jack Maynard and Lydia Connel fall in love. Everyone could see how much they loved each... Mai multe

00.01
00.02
00.03
00.04
00.05
00.06
00.07
00.09
00.10
00.11
00.12
00.13

00.08

602 9 1
De bieberstxttoos

Jacks POV
It had been 12 hours since we had brung Lydia into the hospital and if someone didn't give me answers soon I wasn't going to go crazy. Lucy was now asleep with her head in Conor's lap and a tear stained face while Conor had his head rested back and his hand stroking Lucy's hair from her face.

They both kept trying to speak to me but I was to sad and angry. I swear if someone did spike her drink then they would never see the light of day again. Deep down I feel as if her drink hadn't been spiked because the people who run V-Fest are very strict when it comes to drugs, but if her drink hadn't been spiked then I didn't want to think that she could be seriously ill.

I know all our friends know that we have a strong connection. No matter how much me and Lydia deny having feelings for each other we both know it's there. But for some reason we are yet to admit it. I feel like this happening to her will show how much I truly care about her, as soon as I'm allowed by her, I'm not leaving her side until I know she's 100% okay.

No matter how much I tried to keep my tears in, it was impossible , this girl means too much to me. To be honest I'm scared of showing my feelings for Lydia because I don't want to ruin her or be the one who breaks her heart. I'm scared I'll lose her as a friend. I get angry to easily and mess everything up and I don't want to be like that when I'm with Lydia but I don't know how much longer I can hold my self back.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...