DIGGIN' ON YOU :: ZAYNβœ”οΈ[π—˜π——...

By NEEGAMUSIC

in which she's plus sized and he couldn't care less. ; copyright Β© tobi. 2016 STARTED : JUNE 21, 2016 FINIS... More

-diggin' on you
-reality
-healthy
-dishes
-popeyes
-water
-cosby
-lifetime
-appetite
-paramore
-hungry
-boafum
-femdom
-aladdin
-hickies
-omelette
-rodney
-jackal
-peanut
-next
-kool-aid
-salad
-dusty
-emotional
-perfect
-killing
-gassed
-spooky
-tasha
-daddy
-babies
-terrible
-break
-fatter
-whatever
-bhristmas
-sweater
-scrawny
-façade
-kachow
-nutting
-undressed
-waterworks
-gabby
-chowder
-pushing
-nylah
-javadd
-one time for the one time

-biryani

13.2K 799 292
By NEEGAMUSIC

SHMONEY

Sari's arms gave out and the front of her body hit the floor. Her breathing was erratic as she sat up and looked around the room.

Her clients were out of breath also, loud groans and cuss words were around the whole room and Sari just laughed.

"Okay, you guys," she gulped and wiped her face with a towel, "hold on. Okay, you don't have to come tomorrow if you don't want to. It's a free day because I'm a thousand percent positive we're all going to be sore in the morning."

"You got that right," one of them yelled as she was sprawled out on the floor, "hell wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry!" she laughed, taking a deep breath and dismissing the class, "see you guys."

It took the girls -- and some guys -- at least ten minutes to get their energy to leave. Sari lied down on the floor and curled up, loving how cool the hardwood was and suddenly wanting to sleep.

"Bear, get up!" Sari opened her eyes and Zayn was at the door, snapping his fingers and smiling.

"Let me sleep, please."

"Ay, all those sweaty chicks just left and if I didn't know your profession, I could have sworn there was an orgy going on in here."

"Please fight me, man."

"Nope," he stood above her, "I'm gonna tea bag you."

Sari opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. "I'll gladly gargle your balls in my mouth."

"I've never had a girl so loyal to me in my life."

"You're welcome," he grabbed her hands and helped her to her feet, "where are we going for dinner?"

"Surprise surprise, I'm cooking for you."

"No," Sari shook her head repeatedly and Zayn just pouted, "no."

"I can cook--"

"But what will you cook, Zayn?"

"You have your soul food, and I have my Asian food. Get ready to eat your pretty ass off."

"I--"

"You hate me? Bet," he got in her face and bucked at her before walking off.

"Most non-intimidating buck I've ever witnessed."

SHMONEY

Sari looked in the mirror at herself, examining every part of her upper body and squinting.

"What the hell is this?" she whispered lowly, touching the side of her neck, "God."

She couldn't remember the last time she ever did this, scrutinizing herself. It used to occur all the time in middle school because of bullies and maybe a few times in highschool -- because cheerleaders were ruthless -- but honestly...

Sari hadn't hated her self so much in at least four years.

Her profession made her feel good, feel empowered in a way. She helped others and herself to get on the right track, and the people she met were unforgettable and irreplaceable. Well, she also thought the same about Tasha.

Sari kept her bra on and looked at her stomach, lots of skin and some stretch marks around her hips. They seemed to stick out to her because she swore she never noticed them.

"Disgusting," she muttered, feeling her nose burn and the water creep to her eyes, "why am I so disgusting?"

Honestly, why was she? Why did she barely fit into her jeans and why did she ever think crop tops were cute on her? Why was she letting Zayn cook when the last thing she needed was a meal? Why?

Sari honestly hated herself right now, her hair, her face, her body. She was like, like a random ass blob with a boyfriend who was perfect as hell in every way. People liked her and people didn't, but she hated what she was thinking now. No one would want to hear her say these things out loud.

Sari looked down at her slightly wide feet, the tears falling out and the sniffles commencing. She sat on the toilet and put her head in her hands.

"Babe," Zayn knocked on the door and she quickly wiped her eyes and stayed put.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Hey, why is the door locked? What are you doing?"

"I'm taking a shit, Zayn."

"You don't need privacy, what the hell?" she smiled at that and ran a hand through her hair, "anyway, when you're done, come eat with me. It's biryani."

"Okay."

"And I know you're not taking a shit," he continued and her heart dropped, "you're terrible at whispering."

"Sorry."

"Don't be," it was silent for a while before he spoke up again, "just...I know you're hating yourself and I want to do everything in my power to help you, but I can't if you're going to shut me out."

Sari got up and cracked the door open a little to look at him. "I don't want to bother you, Zayn."

"You're not bothering me, bear," he shook his head in disagreement, "come on. Stop crying."

"I can't," she wiped her eyes and found herself doing it all over again.

"It's okay, it's okay," he hushed, hugging her close and rubbing her back comfortingly, "you're fine, Cesaria, I swear on it."

But she wasn't. Sari honestly felt like shit and it was starting to get to her.

"Come on," he led her to the living room and sat beside her on the couch, "everything just hit you at once, didn't it?" She nodded in his shirt, "I promise you're gonna get through this, baby. Don't be scared to talk to me, I'm going to listen regardless."

"Okay."

Sari's cries died down almost half an hour later, her eyes were still shut and Zayn was still shushing her like a baby. She could have fallen asleep but her stomach's growling got in the way.

Zayn chuckled. "Hungry?"

"No," she mumbled tiredly, still sniffling into his shirt.

"Hey, no, we're not doing that," he pulled back and looked her straight in the eyes, "I also slaved over this hot ass stove for you, so be grateful."

She just smiled, mumbling a thanks before lying back down on him. "Seriously love you, Zayn."

"Love you, too. Now get the fuck up, I swear to God."

"You won't beat my ass though."

"Not in the way you're talking about," he muttered before getting up and walking into the kitchen, "come on, Bear. This is some good ass food."

Sari got up and followed him, squinting at the light in the kitchen and wiping her eyes still. "What is it again?"

"Biryani," he repeated, "with chicken, ya know?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked."

"Goddamnit, Sari--"

"You're the cutest."

SHMONEY

I ONLY ROCK DESIGNER WHEN I POP OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 20.2K 37
Let Go, something easily said by many and hardly performed by few.
158K 5.1K 13
Zania Serfayia Perandre is a 25 year old French plus sized girl with all the money that her heart desired. But the one thing she can't find is her ma...
375K 11.5K 17
"BebΓ© your claimed by me, be still and stop resisting."
394K 20.8K 34
how can someone be so arrogant and attractive at the same time? ; copyright Β© tobi. 2016 STARTED : JANUARY 8, 2016 FINISHED : JUNE 20, 2016