Love Me | Karma Akabane x Ya...

By minimarshymallow

I'm not insane... I'm just in love. More

Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: The Visit
Chapter 4: Im Going To Hell
Chapter 5: Confronted
Chapter 6: Kidnapped [Lemon]
Chapter 7: Project Buddies
Chapter 8: Ass-ano
Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 10: Babysitting
Chapter 11: Sisters
Chapter 12: Halloween
Chapter 13: The Visitor
Chapter 14: School Trip
Chapter 15: Final Battle
Bad Ending
Good Ending
True Ending
Story Summary |A/n|
Bonus Chapter [Lemon]

Chapter 1: New Beginning

4K 54 229
By minimarshymallow

|Y/n|

"(Y/n)! Your going to be late for your first day of school!" My mother's sweet voice rang thought my ears.

I grumbled not wanting to leave the comfort of my bed.

"(Y/n)!" My mother yelled up the staircase now seeming impatient.

I didn't care enought to give a responce.

"(Y/n)! Did you hear me?" My mother's voice sounded clearer for she was now in my room.

"It went through one ear and out the other, Mother." I remarked sitting up from my bed.

"(Y/n) I'm serious. Your going to be late!" My mother yanked the covers off my fragile form.

"Hey! That was mean." I stuck out my lower lip and shook my body to add effect.

"Come one (Y/n), you got enrolled to the most advanced junior high school! The least you can do is be early for once." My mother scoffed while folding up my blanket.

"It won't make a difference since I'm in the End Class." I pointed out, still in bed.

"But still, you can work your way up to the top!" My mother tried encouraging me.

"And you can start with getting out of bed." She added opening up my curtains with both arms.

"Ahh! It burns!" I hissed and hid under my bed.

My mother sighed and dragged me out of my room and into the bathroom.

"Now I expect you to be packed and ready by the time I finished making breakfast." My mother explained to me while leaving me in the bathroom.

I groaned and got out my toothbrush and put on the mint toothpaste and brushed my teeth.

After that I took a quick shower, put on my uniform, got my backpack ready, and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Well don't you look lovely, and just in time to!" My mother clasped her hands together and gave me a plate stacked high with pancakes.

"You expect me to eat all this?" I gave my mother a lazy glare and poked the butter on top of the pancake with my fork.

"Well, you can always leave some for your father when he comes home." My mother suggested and ushered the plate towards me.

I took one pancake and put it in my mouth while walking towards the door.

"Father could have it all if he wants." I grumbled and took off to school.

"Have a good day sweetie!" My mother yelled after me.

|Timeskip|

"Alright class, we have a new student today. She is a transfer from America, please give her a warm welcome. Come on in (Y/n)." The teacher's muffled voice beckoned me through the door.

I walked in and came face to face with a giant yellow octopus.

"Owoah! Am I drunk? What did Mother put in those pancakes?!" I yelled out loud without realizing it.

"Nfnfnnf, you are one strange child." The big yellow blob laughed at my sudden outburst.

"And it talks?!" I shrieked getting ready to bolt out the door.

"Didn't the government tell you about this class?" The octopus asked me.

"Oh yeah, they did. I just didn't care." I shrugged my sholders and made my way up to the front of the class.

"Sup! Names (L/n) (Y/n) but just call me (Y/n), it makes things easier. Hope we can all be friends." I bowed down and looked at my new teacher, Korosensei, for his orders.

"Yes of course, you can sit in the back right next to Karma." Korosensei pointed to the red head that was slouched in his seat with a book on his face, he seemed to be sleeping.

"Sensei." I bowed down to Korosensei and made my way to the back.

|Timeskip|

This class is so boring!

I groaned in frustration, making sure it was loud so Korosensei could hear.

"(Y/n)! Pay attention!" Korosensei scolded me and continued his lesson.

I grunted in annoyance and took a glance at Sleeping Beauty sitting next to me.

I noticed his light snoring meaning he was knocked out cold.

Since I was bored and annoyed I decided to flick the book off Karma's face making him jolt up in his seat and fall backwards.

The chair made impact with the floor which created a loud bang to echo in the classroom as I bursted out laughing.

The whole class stared at the both of us as if we were crazy, which I am.

"I have no regrets!" I yelled out in between laughter.

"What the hell was that for?!" A frustrated Karma looked at me accusingly.

"Why are you looking at m-" my sentence was cut off short when my eyes connected with his enraged golden ones.

What is this feeling?

My heart is beating faster than normal.

I felt my face get hot as I put my hands up to cover my face.

Karma's face went from angry to confused while watching me shrink up to a little ball.

"N-never mind, s-sorry." I muttered under my breath but loud enough for him to hear.

Why the hell did I stutter?! And why did I apologize?! I never apologize! Just ask my mother!

The classroom was silent for a while until the bell rang saying it was now time for lunch.

"*Ahem*alright class, you have 30 minutes lunch. I expect you all to be here in the classroom before I get back from India. I heard they have some nice bugs you can eat there!" Korosensei gushed and dashed out the window with incredible speed.

Everyone got out of their seats and floor and got ready for lunch leaving me alone to scold myself.

"What the hell?! Am I sick or something?!" I yelled to myself and pushed the desk away from me and stood up.

My face still had a tint of pink in them as I walked towards the window.

Maybe I just need a walk to cool down.

I made my way to the forest near the school and followed a trail.

I ended up deep in the forest without noticing until a sound broke me from my trance.

Not a sound, a song.

|Play the song -->|

I followed the tune of the song and found a piano in the middle of the forest.

It was bright and black in the middle of a clearing.

Something was off about it.

I went closer to it and found a shadow figure on the piano playing it.

It had the shape of a female with long hair put in low pigtails and bangs that split across her face.

Their eyes were the strangest thing about them, they were red. Very unusual.

I hid behind a tree listening to the creepy tune and the singing of the shadow making sure I was out of sight.

But I failed.

We locked eyes.

My body had no control for now I was walking towards the shadow.

What the hell am I doing?! Stop moving legs! Run the other direction!

Their red eyes pierced through my own (e/c) ones, seeing through my soul.

"(L/n) (Y/n), 14 years old, female, healthy." The shadow read my description and it matched perfectly.

So I'm not sick.

"You will make one good body for me to use, thank you for your donation." A sly smirk appeared on the shadow's face.

"Aarrgghhh!!!!" I screamed as my body ached in pain.

The shadow was now consuming me inside and out.

"S-stop! P-please!" I screamed for help but I was far to deep in the woods.

"Didn't any tell you? You shouldn't walk alone in the woods, girly." The shadow's smirk was the only thing in my line of vision.

"W-what are y-you?" I managed to breathe out.

"Your life saver, but just call me Yandere."

Yandere.

What have you done to me?

-------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 1

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 10.7K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) æ°—ă«ă—ăȘい: ̗̀➛ ╰─▾ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can đ„đšđŻđž you like this ❞ ăƒ»ê§ïŒŽâ”â” đˆïżœ...
5.9K 117 12
Love comes in many different forms...but this isn't love it's pure obsession Picture ain't mine. This is my first fanfic well first fanfic thats act...
23.7K 962 90
yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to Anakma.
59.2K 1.3K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...