Uninvited guest (sollux x rea...

By InhabitedMind

Funny how just a knock at a door can change your life. You (the reader) find yourself living with an alien na... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
A/N
Part 5
Part 6
Another story

Part 1

13.5K 164 318
By InhabitedMind

You were walking home from work. You would have driven but your car has just been stolen so, walking was what you could do. Besides it was a well needed exercise, even if it was a three mile walk. You enjoy the fresh air that the world has to offer and take a turn onto your street. You live on {random street name} it is a nice enough street; all the houses look the same. The houses are only one floor, except yours. You have one extra floor because the people who made this area screwed up on that one so now you have an attic floor. It come in handy and worth the extra 50 dollars.

You make your way into your house, avoiding your neighbor. It not that your hated her, it's just...she talks A LOT. You quickly get into your house not being spotted by anyone and plop your bag onto the floor next to your shoes. You make your way over to your couch and fall face first into it.

"oh couch I love you," you proceed to crawl onto the couch and cuddle into the arm rest and start to fall asleep. As you are practically asleep, you hear a knock at the door, you ignore it believing it's the mail or something. Then you hear the knock again, you get up all slump like. The person knocks at the door again. "Hold the fuck on!" you unlock the door and open it. You are greeted with a tallish man, taller than you at least; he is wearing a black baseball cap, grey jeans, a black t shirt with some symbol on it, and black and white sneakers. He looks up from his view of the floor.

"Hello, can I seek refuge in your home for a little?" he asked, you looked at him like he was smoking weed or something and shut the door in his face. You walk back to your beautiful couch till the banging on the door continues. ' I swear I am gonna kill him' you thought as you came back to the door and opened it.

"WHAT?" you asked pissed off as hell. He looked into your eyes, little pissed off as well.

"Let me rephrathe that, bitch let me in or so help me ill thkin you," he says as he barges into your home. You walk up to him and pin him against the wall, holding his collar.

"Sir, if you don't get your ass out of my house I will shot you in the leg, and poke your wound with a stick till you bleed out." You answer sounding as serious as possible. You watch his face, it was very un-amused.

"I like you already, I think we are gonna get along, im only athking for a hour. Then ill be out of your hair, hopefully." He answers. You remove your hands from his neck and walk into the living room and flop on the couch.

"Food in fridge, bathroom down the hall," you answer as you sat up watching him look around your living room.

"What ith your name," he asking, picking up a picture of you. You stand up and take the picture from his hand and place it down.

"______," you answer," and you?"

"Thollux," he answers. He makes his way over to a chair and sit down in it, you sit down on the couch.

"take your hat off," you say watching him keeping eye contact with his feet.

"nah, ill keep my hat on," he says not looking up from the ground. You stand up and walk behind the chair and flip it so he is facing you. You notice a weird look to his skin, it was probably the lighting. You reach for his hat, but he quickly grabs your hand.

"No, don't touch the hat," he says moving your hand away and laying head down. You weren't gonna give up this quickly. You asked as if you were gonna walk away, then you ran back to snatch the hat off. He grabbed your arm as quick as you moved, damn he is fast. You stopped trying for his hat and sat back down.

"So, why you staying here anyway?" you asked trying to make eye contact with him. He tilted his hat down a little to keep away from your gaze.

"Uhhh, my roommate kicked me out tho I need a place to chil while he coolth off," he answers. You could tell he was lieing, but you didn't really care. You lie back onto the couch and start to doze off.

You awake about 2 hours later; you have a blanket on you. You guessed Sollux did this, speaking of him where is he? You sit up and look around the room, you guessed that he left. You stand up and walk into the kitchen to get a drink, as you enter you see Sollux.

"What are you still doing here?" you ask while searching through the fridge. You didn't mind that he stayed for a little bit longer, as long as he is gone by the time you go to bed.

"uhh, can I thtay for a little longer, he is thtill mad." He said. He was lying again.

"Dude you're a terrible liar, and I barley know you," you said walking over to him. He still had that stupid hat on; it was pissing you off to the max. You walked closer to him and swiftly removed his hat. You saw some weird looking horn things, but only for a brief moment. He grabbed the hat and put it on really fast.

"I thaid don't touch the hat, and I have personal buthinethth that you have no buthinethth knowing," he answers adjusting his hat a little, then walking into the living room." Can I uthe your computer?"

"why would I let you use my computer, you're an ass. You're lucky that your still here," you answer back. He looks down at the floor, not making any eye contact with you what so ever. "And look at me when I'm talking, it's very rude." He continues to look down at the floor. You walk over to him and tilt his head to stare at you. You see that he is wearing 3D looking glasses and pointed dual teeth on each end of his mouth. You didn't want to be rude and ask bro what is up with yo face? He started to blush a little then quickly left your gaze. His blush was yellowish but you thought it was just the lighting or something stupid.

"im thorry, I thould leave," he answers as he stands and make his way to the door. You watched as he left, you closed the door behind him and went to your room. Your room was on the first floor instead of the second, you like to keep the top room as a guess room. You walk in and clasped onto the bed. You look at the time; it was almost 8:30. You groaned and rolled over and fell asleep. If you're not at work or out with friends, you're sleeping.

You awake to a bang at the door, your flop onto the ground. You get up as the banging continued. You walk to the door and unlock it and open it. You never really thought what time it is and this person could be a killer, but as long as you can get back to bed you really didn't care. You open the door to a beaten up figure, leaning onto the frame of the door. You looked him up and down and saw that it was Sollux, what the hell happened to him.

"Hi, can I come in," he ask, you quickly let him in and helped him to the couch. He had cuts and bruises everywhere. His shirt was torn in several places and had yellow everywhere. You ignored the yellow, it shall be questioned later. You run to your bathroom and grab some bandages and rags. You went back to him and set the supplies down.

"What the hell happened to you," you asked. He looked up at you with his broken glasses, and his crooked hat.

"uhh, thugth," he answers. He was lying again. You begin to rub away the cuts on his chest; you see the yellow substance seep from his hat.

"What the hell is this yellow shit," you ask as you started to remove his hat. He quickly grabbed your wrist and pushed it away. You removed your hand from his grasp, which was easy he was very weak, and removed his hat, revealing some weird pointed objects protruding from his head. You stood back a little, admiring the horns. They were red-ish orange at the bottom then orange then finally yellow, he had two on each side of his head. He looked up at you; you looked back at him watching some of the yellow substance fall down his face. You had nothing to say, so you did the only thing you could think straight about. You reached for the rags and continued to clean him up. You both said nothing the entire time. Once he was finally all cleaned up you stood to go to your room

"Wait," he says. You turn around towards him. "Thank you." You nod your head and head to your room. You keep thinking about his horns, and that yellow substance of being his blood. Was he an alien, a mutant human, what was he? Your eyes grew heavier as the minutes went by and you fell asleep.

You awake to your alarm going off; you lifted up your arm and turned it off. You dug your face deeper into the pillow then sat up. You walked over to the kitchen and made yourself a pot of coffee. Then made your way into the living room, you saw Sollux sleeping on the couch. You watched as his chest lifted and fell as he breathed. He didn't have his hat, glasses, or shirt on, so you saw what he really looked like. He had pale grey skin, candy corn looking horns, and no nipples or belly button. You kept your focus on the horns, they were really interesting and so many questioned popped into your mind. Where they hard or soft, what does he use them for? You set your coffee down and moved over towards him. You lifted your hands close to his horns, not touching them. You slowly moved forward, you felt his cold horn touch your finger. It was hard, not soft. You jumped when he turned to his side; he reached up and scratched his head, not waking up. You quickly moved away and sat down in the chair next to where he was sleeping. You watched as he slept waiting for him to wake up so you can tackle him with questions.

A few minutes passed till he finally woke up, he turned towards you, and you quickly looked away so you don't look like a pedo.

"morning," he says as he sits up and stretches.

"morning, " you answer, you had no fucking idea what to say. What if you offend him or something stupid, what if he probes you like people say on TV.

"you thleep well," he ask as he headed towards the kitchen, he grabs a cup and pours some of the coffee you made into it then walks back into the room. He sets the cup on the table and puts his shirt on. You blush a little as you watch him get his shirt on. You looks at you and grins slightly, "enjoyed the view?"

"What, no" you answer trying not to saw like a idiot. He sits back down and looks over at you.

"tho, have any quethtionth?" he ask, you didn't want to be rude, but then again he did call you a bitch earlier so I guess this is fair.

"Yea, what the hell are you and why the hell did you get beat up?" you ask. He looks down then back up, gathering all the answers up.

"Well, I am a troll, and I got beat up for some trouble I got into," he answers. He didn't give you much of an answer just more question that traveled through your head instead.

"Ok, first what is a troll and second what trouble?" you ask, as you sipped some of your coffee.

"What kind of quethtion ith that, what ith a troll. You looking at one, idiot. And none of your buthinethth what I got in trouble for. I will be out of your hair in a little, ok" he answers. You would have slapped him on the head if he didn't have a big cut their. You were just curious and still had to fucking idea why he was here.

"hey, you told me to ask away so I did, don't need to get all offensive and shit. Also im asking what is a troll like what the hell do you do. And if you don't wanna talk about what happened you don't have to im not forcing you to tell me anything," you say, he looked up at you a little shocked that you would stand up to him like that. He clearly doesn't know that you don't take shit from nobody, no matter what species they were.

" uhhh, ok im thorry. Uhh well trollth do all kinda of thtuff, what I do ith , make thingth move with my mind. It really cool, wanna thee?" he asked, you nodded your head hesitatingly and watch his eye start to sparkle colors of red and blue. You felt as if something was surrounding you, you looked around and saw little sparkles that were like his eyes. You felt yourself be lift off the chair and into the air, you were brought over towards him. He grinned as he sat you in his lap. You blushed like crazy, to scared to move away. He looked down at you and chuckled. "Comfy?"

"uhh, that was awesome and I like to get out of your lap please," you say, he lifted his arms up and you scampered out of his lap and sat on the other side of the couch. You look over at the time; you almost forgot you have work! You jump up and run towards the bathroom, you turn the water on and run to the closet and get a towel.

"what are you doing," Sollux ask. You went into the bathroom and closed the door not answering his question. You went on with your business in the shower and Sollux looked around your house. He went into the kitchen and poured himself a little bit more coffee then made his way through the house. He went into the hallway and looked over at the closed door, it was the bathroom. He was so tempted to open it, but didn't want to freak the fuck out of you. He went on to the next door, this was the closet you kept your towels and shit in. he didn't have much use for that so he went to the last door in the hallway. It was your room; he entered, looking around your room. You only sleep or play on the computer in your room, besides that your almost never in there. You room has a TV, but it is not hooked up to cable, so in other words practically pointless TV. He continued to walk in, examine the poster you had around your room. When you were younger your mom gave you tons of posters, so you kept them and hung them around your room. Most of them are movie posters, or something you made. He went over to your bed and sat on it, it was very comfy queen sized bed. He layed back, and started to drift off asleep, till he heard a door open. He jolted up and went straight out of your room, and back into the hallway. You fixed your towel, before running into Sollux. You both fell to the floor, your back to the floor and Sollux on top of you.

"oh uhh, im thorry. You alright?" he says, still on top of you.

"yea," you said blushing like crazy. Your town began to slip a little, showing a little of your boob. Sollux got a peak at it before you moved it up. "Can you get off?" He got up and adjusted his glasses, then held out his hand to help you up. You grabbed his hand as got up, holding your other hand against your chest. You quickly ran by him and into your room, you were gonna be so late for work. Sollux walked away back to the living room with a grin on his face.

You quickly got dressed and ran towards that kitchen, grabbed a quick snack and headed for the door. You picked up your bag and opened the door. About to take a step out you remembered that Sollux was here. You walked back in and looked at him, he looked back.

"Can I trust you not to screw up my house," you ask.

"Yea, why?"

"Well you're an alien and shit so," you answer back. He rolls his eyes and sits back in the chair. You look over to a notebook and pen. You walk over towards them and write important info down. "Alrighty this is my phone number and work number , call if you broke something alright."

"yea yea, jutht thhow me where your computer ith and ill be fine," he answers back. You walk into your room and get out your laptop and hand it to him.

"I swear if you break my fucking computer I will stab you, and don't go snooping in my stuff." He rolls his eyes once again and turns on the laptop. You walk over to the door , look back at him, then head on your way to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.2K 25
This contains a-lot of mentions of mental disorders such as depression and anxiety and Lots of Violent action since this will be in the Marvel Univer...
111K 3K 43
I have no clue what im writing but its a story, and what ever happens happens oh yeah its homestuck. strong language, ect ect, dont like dont read e...
186K 6.3K 57
It's all fun and games until someone goes insane~
12K 365 18
So, yeah. This is a story about Sollux, obviously! All the characters in this are going to be humans, because I'm too lazy for my own good. It might...