Her Name Is Noelle (Nia...

By XxJJaayyXx

What happens when Liam's secret twin sister comes back into his life and meets a certain Irish lad? What happ... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17 part 2|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
Authour's Note
|27|
|28| LAST CHAPTER

|17|

65 2 0
By XxJJaayyXx

"These wings are made to fly... And we don't let nobody bring us down... No matter what you say it won't hurt me... No matter if I fall from the sky... These wings are made to fly."I was at an interview alone without the boys. I was pretty scared but now I'm getting more confident within each second.The boys had an interview somewhere else early in the day.Yesterday Niall asked me out on a date and I said yes.I was really happy and I'm looking forward to it.

"So Noelle. Two days ago you and the boys of One Direction went to a club, am I right?"The interviewer asked.
"Yes that's correct"I responded.
"So there a picture all over the media of you kissing a guy. Everyone wants to know who he is can you tell us?"
"Um... Well...The thing is... He's my ex."
"Oh wow.So are you guys back together or something?"
"No actually I was pretty drunk and didn't mean to kiss him."
"How did you respond to the kiss?" Geez.These people want to know everything.Why can't they respect someone else's privacy.
"Being drunk and not knowing what I was doing. I kissed him back but then memories of him came back to me so I got mad and well I hit him in the crotch."
The interview kept on going but once it ended I left.I heard my phone going off. I got a message from:

Louis the sass master:
Come to the tour bus right away! It's an emergency!!

Me:
There's a tour bus? And what the hell did you guys get your selfs into?!

Louis the sass master:
Of coarse!Theres always a tour bus, love. Just come will ya!!

Me:
One last thing? Where the fuck is the tour bus at?

Louis the sass master:
Hey stop cursing!! Here's the address.

Me:
Tnx Lou! You're a life saver. Bye love ya!

At the tour bus

I made my way to the tour bus in 10 minutes.It was closer than I thought but I had to look for parking for 5 minutes.I got inside and saw the boys sitting, playing the Xbox.
"I'm here.Now what do you want?"I said in a rush.
"Oh good.You're here"Louis responded looking at the tv.
"Really that's all you're saying!I had to come here in a rush after a stupid interview.And now y'all don't even care if I'm here"I said getting furious each time I'm talking.
"Noelle.Promise me you won't scream."Harry said.
"What do you mean?"I asked confusion shown in my face.

"Turn.Around."Liam said.All the boys faced the direction I was.
"Noelle"I heard a voice behind me.I wasn't none of the boys.I turned around scared and nervous at the same time.Once I had my body fully turned, I saw 4 faces that I haven't seen in years
"Are you gonna come and greet us or are you gonna stay there the whole time?"Kat said again.
"H-hi, girls.Wow.You gals look different.A good different.How did y'all know I was here?"I asked them a bunch of questions.I can't believe that Kat,Kayleigh,April and May are here. Best day ever!
"My baby. You look amazing."April said coming towards me and embracing me in a hug
"I missed you grandma!"
"Nooooo!Not you.Why! I'm May not April."
"Sorry great grandma"
"Much better"
"So how you gals been?"I asked. I told them to take a seat, which they gladly took. "Oh how rude of me. Boys go away. Oh and this is Kat, Kayleigh, the twins April and May."
"Oh come on don't be like that we want to meet these lovely ladies"Harry said
"Fine one rule only. You're not allowed to fall in love or date any of my friends or else I'll shoot you with my gun. Girls if you fall in love with one of these idiots, good luck.If they break your heart leave it all to me. Oh and no one, do you understand, NO ONE dates my brother.!"
"Don't worrie! Elle, we all got our own boyfriends."May said being the honest one. "Well except Leigh,Jade and Kara"
"Where are they by the way?"
"I don't know. We haven't heard anything from them."April stated.
"Leigh and Jade live in Europe and Kara is in Australia."Kayleigh added.
"Ohh."
"Awwwww! Is someone missing their boo bear?"Kat cooed.
"No.Is just.Fine I do miss her"I felt my cheeks turning a bit red.
"Who's your boo bear?"Louis asked.
"KARA!!!!!"All of the girls screamed.
"When we where little, well not exactly when I was in high school everyone though Kara and I where a... couple"
"Ohhh. Just like some of our fans ship Larry."Liam said.
"I think it's 80% of your fans that ship Larry Stylinson"May told them.
"So what was your ship name?"Niall asked curiously.
"NORA!!!!"The girls screamed again.
"Hey I'm hungry"Niall and I said at the same time.

"When aren't ya Niall"
"When aren't you Noelle"
The boys and girls said at the same time.
"I want pizza"Niall and I said simultaneously.

"No.Can we first go shopping"Kayleigh suggested.
"Ohh yeah.Lets go"April agreed.
"Do you guys want to come?"I asked the boys. Say no. Please.
"Sure." Aw man!
"Who's going in whose car?"Liam asked being the responsible one.
"I know. Why don't we bunny up."
"BUNNY!"The twins, Kat and Niall screamed. How did Niall know.
"These four come with me. Kayleigh, you go with the others. Now let's go."I said making my way towards the door.

At the Mall

"Guys lets go please!Im hungry"We've been here for a while now. May made me try on a bunch of clothes.
"No Noelle just a few more clothes.Here try this midnight purple dress."May gave me. I tried it on and went out the stall I was in.I walked out and all eyes where on me. April, May, Kat, Kayleigh, Liam, Harry, Niall, and Louis where staring at me with their eyes almost popping out and their mouths wide open.
"How do I look?"I asked nervous.
"You look... Amazing.We love it.Its perfect."
"Okay let's go now"I said going back. I put my regular clothes on as fast as I could. I heard my phone ringing.The caller ID read MOM.I answered her in the second ring.

"Hello"I said as walked out of the fitting room.
"Hi honey. How are you?"My mom asked.
"I'm good mom, thanks. How 'bout  you?"

"Hey Noelle let me talk with mom."I heard Liam say.

"Noelle is that..."
"Yep.Its Liam."I responded.
"When can I meet him?"She asked.
"Is it okay if I bring him today?"
"Oh yeah sure.Ill get everything ready."
"Oh can I also bring Liam's band mates and my friends."
"Oh honey.You don't have to ask.You can bring who ever you want.How many people are you bringing?"
"8 plus me 9"
"How fun.Well I'll  see you later sweetheart.Bye have fun"
"Okay. I will mom. You too."With that I hung up.

At Mom/Aunt's house

I was planning on paying everything May got me but she said no way, that she was gonna pay.Then the boys insisted on paying everything.We went to the parking lot and into the car we came with.I told Louis to follow me. I made my way to my childhood home. The house was on Irving and Fifth street. Once I found the streets I turned right and the house on the corner belonged to my mom aka aunt.I got out of the car followed by Niall, April, May, and Kat.We walked up the door and knocked. The door was open on the fourth knock.When the door opened I was greeted by Ryan.

"Noelle you came.You don't know how much I missed you.Here come in."He said hugging me really tight.
"Haha.Please Ryan stop embarrassing me in front of my friends."
"Too bad lil sis."He responded messing up my hair.The others and I walked in.I saw another familiar face staring at his phone.
"What's up with him?"I asked Ryan.
"He's been like that for a while.He's trying to get in contact with his ex.Mom said he cheated on her with some chick at some party.Who knows if it's true."He whispered in my ear.
"Oh wow." I decided to be the one to talk to him.Ill see how I will cheer him up.
"Niiiiccckkkkkkk!Im home"I screamed loud for him to turn around and look at me.When he saw me he had a huge smile in his face.
"Lil sis.You came back. How was your last mission?Did you kill anyone?"He came up to me and gave me a nice warm hug.The hug went on for more than a minute.
"Uh Nick?Are you alright?"
"Omg!!!!Noelle your boyfriend from your brother's band is here.What's his name?Uhhhh.... Ah! Niall James Horan."He started to scream.
"Fucking shit Nick!Shut the hell up!I told you to not say that."I said to him.I jumped on top of him and put my hand over his big fat mouth.I felt a warm wet thing in my hands.Oh.My... How the hell does he remember that.I noticed that Niall was smiling at what Nick said.
"Ahhhh!Nick!Ewwwwwwww.What was that for!?"
"Pay back!"
"Cheese its.Okay Ryan and Nick. This is Niall-"I started
"Her new boyfriend"I heard Nick say to Ryan.
"Seriously dude stop it.Okay and you know Kat and this is April and May just if you can't tell who's who."
"What about the guys that just walked in with Kayleigh?"Ryan asked.
"The one next to her is Louis, the one next to Louis is Harry, and on the other side of her is my brother Liam. Boys these are my two discussing immature brothers Ryan and Nick."

"Hey not fair."

"Liam these two are our cousins.You probably don't remember them cause they where born in L.A.So yeah. Where's mom by the way?"
"Kitchen"Ryan and Nick responded simultaneously.
"Noelle let's go to your room?" All of us went up the stairs.I stopped in front of my door fighting whether I should or shouldn't go in.It was only me, the girls, and the boys. The other two stayed downstairs.I should go right. What about if it's a disaster inside.Everyone will think I never clean my room.Oh cheese its.
"Don't worry Noelle.Ryan and I cleaned it for you while you where gone."I heard Nick scream from down stairs.With him having him say that I opened the door really fast not knowing what I'll see next.

I stopped.I just stood there frozen not daring to move a single muscle.I couldn't believe my eyes.It was them the 3 girls that I was missing.Where complete now.

"Hi"One of them said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 940 35
Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn attend London University and the 4 of them are liking the life in the educational lighting. Louis has a girlfriend named Ele...
1.3K 40 27
Zoey has a secret.....a dirty secret. She doesn't remember much of what happened that summer night at the beach. All she knows is that she has to r...
Secrets By babe

Fanfiction

865 34 30
Kendall's family left her a few years back and since then she's been tossed around in foster homes. She's lost people close to her. No one treated he...
286K 4.9K 24
Harry and Louis had a kid. Who knew!? It's been 7 years since then. They've kept it a secret. They even put him in a care home. Secretly, they made a...