Stole My Heart- One Direction...

By ColorOutsideDaLines

Melanie's friends are obsessed with this British boy band, called One Direction. However, she refused to give... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry Lovelies
Chapter 30
Why Hello There! IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note

Stole My Heart- One Direction Fan Fiction

22.9K 95 10
By ColorOutsideDaLines

“Shit Shit Shit” I think to myself as I twirl my long wavy brown hair and slightly bite my lip impatiently. It’s a horrible nervous  habit I have.  I am so stressed. School starts in around 15 minutes and they are taking forever at StarBucks to make my drink. I take my phone out of my shoe to make sure I’m okay on time. Good I have 12 minutes still…nope... make that 11. Shit. Shit. Should I just ditch my drink and go to class? Or ditch class and…

“Melvin Moca-Frap Light” the barista yelled.

Thank god. That’s me. I turn to get my drink from the counter when a hand strikes out and grabs it.

“Hey!” I start to say as I look up and see the most gorgeous guy ever: Tall, with wispy light brown hair, striking brown eyes, and a small smirk playing on his lips. I stood there agape for a second before I stuttured out “Um.. I think that’s my drink...”

“Your name is Melvin?” the hottie said in an amazing British accent. I swear my heart just swooned.

“Uh..no. I like to mess with the employees and….”

“Make up fake names?” He finished.

“Yah, how did you know?” I asked playfully

“Well for one, your way too pretty to have a name like Melvin and I happen to do the same thing. I’m Liam”

I blushed at his comment. Wow, gorgeous, hot accent, and charming. I could talk to this guy for hours. And I can. Wait. No. School… SHIT

“I’m Melanie. It was really nice talking to you and all but I have school like right now. So…”

“No worries! Here you take the drink. I’ll wait for the next Melvin” he smirked.

I smiled back and began to walk out when he stopped me.

“Hey Melanie!  I put my number on the back of the cup. Can you return the favor and write yours a coffee sleeve for me?” he asked.

I normally don’t do this. I never give out my phone number to strangers. Well, actually strangers never ask me for my number. Never mind that, hot guys never ask me for my number. No. I can’t do it. I don’t know this guy. But, he is just so hot. And…. Crap. He’s giving me the puppy dog face with the big eyes and cute little pout. I roll my eyes and give in. I’m a sucker for anyone’s puppy dog face. I quickly pull out a pen from my bag and write it on a coffee sleeve for him and run out the door.

I swing open the door of my baby blue Honda Civic and climb in. I turn on the engine and check the clock. Damn. 8:40. I’m officially late. But all I can think about is the hot guy. Did that really just happen!? Who was he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! This is the first storythat I've written that I'm actually positive I'm going to finish. I like it way more than the other stories I've written. So, vote and comment! <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 93 11
Have u heard of the boy band One direction? If u haven't its made up of 4 British and 1 Irish guys. Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Pa...
32.8K 232 18
When Maddie's life takes an unexpected turn, she is forced to go live in London with an old friend. She finds her self falling in love with his best...
1.9K 12 27
A girl, with a name of Radio, has to go through alot of different changes in her life. And the European boy band, One Direction doesn't help her that...
3.7K 97 26
*NOT EDITED* Harry Styles from boy band, One Direction, know as a player to most people, but to some a cheeky curly boy. Rosa Smith, smart, funny, cr...