The Love We Etched (Ohshc)

By aiidoru

Rin Fuyu is the new girl at Ouran Academy. She has an amazing talent of sing and playing piano. But, Rin hold... More

My First Day at Ouran!
Meeting the Host Club and the Twins
The Song and Mai
The Song I Sang at the Host Club
The Proposal and Secret
Was it You?
His Apology
Our Trip in Karuizawa
Singing Our Song in Karuizawa
Our Day in Karuizawa
Sleeping With the Twins
The Next Morning
The Beach
After the Beach
What Happen to Mai
The Masquerade
During the Masquerade
About The Theme Park. . .
The Halloween Theme Park
Just a Toy?
Am In Love?!
Never Leave
At the Hitachiin's (Part 1)
At the Hitachiin's (Part 2)
The Accident
Happy Birthday ♥
Here's to Never Growing Up (Epilogue)
Extra Picture And Thanks

Lets Play a Game

10.6K 401 216
By aiidoru

Rin's P.O.V

"H-Hikaru you can let me go now." I stuttered embarrassed. I stopped crying 10 minutes ago but he didn't let me go. When he let go of me his face was a light shade of red.

"Are you getting sick? Your face is a bit red." I said and touched his forehead as well as mine. He eyes widen a bit and his face became a bit more red.

Hikaru's P.O.V

'Sh-She's so cute!' I thought as she put her hand on my head to make sure I wasn't sick.

Rin's P.O.V

"RINNNNN!!!!" I looked away from Hikaru to see Tamaki yelling and running at top speed to me. When he made it me he grabed my shoulders and came close to my face.

"I have to ask you something." He whispered.

"Uh yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Did Hikaru and Kaoru come to you house before. . . before-"

"Before you? Yeah they did." I interrupted him and he backed up terrified. A flash of lighting went off and he crouched into his corner. As I was just standing there I felt two arms go over my shoulders

"See Boss? Rin is more of our friend." Hikaru and Kaoru said in sync. This caused him to get back up in complete and utter shock.

"MAMA! OUR DAUGHTER RIN IS BEING REBELLIOUS! SHE'S BEEN CORUPTED BY THOSE TWO SHADY TWIN!" Tamaki dramaticly started to cry and clung on to Kyouya.

He let go of Kyouya and pointed to me and said,"That's it Rin! You are no longer able to be friends with those double gangers! DADDY SAYS NO!"

"But, not to rain on your parade, you're not my real father. So you can't really tell me who and who I can't be friends with." I said with a straight face. The twins started to laugh hard and realization was hitting Tamaki like a truck.

I looked over to see Hani-senpai already eating the cake he brought over and Mori-senpai just sitting next to him being his normal silent self.

Haruhi just looking at Tamaki with a 'please stop' face.

I finally looked at Levy who was smiling at me joyfully. And before I knew it I was laughing.

"What's funny Rin?" Asked Kaoru. I smiled while wiping the tears from laughing so hard away.

"I'm just glad to have you all as friends!" I said happily.

That day had gone by as quick as it came. The Host Club stayed at my house until night fall came. We laughed, teased each other and probably made Tamaki crouch in the corner about 10 times.

.  .  .

Just as I things were going down hill for me it went straight back up and everything was back to normal. . .well as normal as things get.

But right now. . .the twins are really getting on my nerves!

"I already told you I'm NOT playing," I yelled at them,"I'm not playing a game called 'pocky' or whatever it's called!"

"Why? Are you-" Kaoru started.

"Scared?" Hikaru finished. I looked at them with my tic mark on my face growing.

'They know just the words to get to do what they want. It's just a game right? So why are they being so persistent!' I thought irritated.

I sighed,"How did I even get into this?'

*Flash Back*

I was walking into our class room when I saw the twins talking to a irritated Haruhi.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" I asked putting my book bag down.

"Just trying to get Haruhi to play a game." They said then looked at each other then me and smiled evilly.

'They're up to something.' I thought suspiciously while looked at them.

"Haruhi doesn't want to play our game. Do you want to play?" They said in sync.

I looked at them both questionablely,"What type of game?"

"Well we can't tell you until you say yes." They said in sync with a all too much cheerful voice.

"No."

"Aw! Come on Rin! It will be fun and interesting!"

"No."

*Flash Back end*

"What will it take you guys to get off my back?!" I asked.

"If you play with us then we will leave you alone." They said in sync and seductively while throwing their arms over my shoulder.

"Okay fine!" I said.

"Yaay!" They cheered.

"But-"

"Aw." They interrupted me.

"If I play then you need to tell me what the game is." I said standing my ground this time.

"The game is called Pocky." Hikaru said.

"Okay. How do we play?" I ask settling down.

"We'll teach you right after you pick one of us as your partner." Kaoru said.

I thought for a little bit then answered," I'll pick. . .Kaoru. Sorry Hikaru but it's a game I don't know and I get nervo- I mean I just trust Kaoru with this more." I tried to cover up that last part.

Even though that last part was also a lie, I trust them more than ever, I didn't want Hikaru to know I like him. Not yet at least.

What I originally was going to say was 'I get nervous around you' but quickly corrected myself.

Kaoru looked a bit surprised but still continued with the game. He then took out a box that had chocolate sticks, other known as a pocky I guess.

He then put the end in his mouth and Hikaru started to talk.

"Okay Rin. . .bite the other end." Hikaru said. I looked at him and he looked a bit. . .jealous? No that's not right.

I ignore the thought and obliged to the rule. Kaoru and I know where looking at each other. His cheeks were a little pink and mine where as well.

"Next eat until you reach the middle and the one who pulls away first. . .is the loser." Hikaru said while looking at us.

We started to eat and were gradually getting closer and closer. The kids in the class room started to look our way and my cheeks turned pink out of embarrassment.

'Wait is like a. . .kissing game?!' I blushed at realization and stopped bitting. I took a quick glace to Hikaru who was looking more and more mad at each piece we bite off.

I decided that when we get to the middle that I will pull away and lose.

Then all of a sudden a head pops in the middle of us and bites the remaining piece of pocky. Kaoru and I look over to see Hikaru eating it.

"What? I just couldn't help myself." He said that last part angrily.

"Well you guys did insist I play." I said teasingly while pulling out another pocky stick.

"Which one of you want to play." I wink and put the pocky stick in my mouth.

"I will." Hikaru says and bites the other end. My eyes widen and I blush tomato red. Hikaru shows no embarrassment and just starts to eat.

I start to bite slowly as Hikaru bites fast. We were so close that I could feel his breathing on my face.

'No. . .wait. . .if we get any closer we will-' I started to close my eyes as we got closer but. . .

"Alright! It's time for you to go back to your seats!!" The teacher yelled and I pulled back fast with my pink orbs wide.

Hikaru's cheeks were the color of red while my face was slowly cooling down. Him and I made contact and blushed maddly.

"Aha. . .I think we shouldn't play pocky anymore. A-anways we should get back to our seats." I said in a nervous voice.

'My heart is beating a million times per second.' I tried to take a deep breath but that didn't help.

'I-I almost kissed him. So of course my heart would beat that fast. But something is bothering me. . .' I glanced at Hikaru who's face was red,' why didn't he stop and move away from me?'

I couldn't think straight because of the events that just had accrued.

Hikaru's P.O.V

Rins face was a deep red when I bite the other end of the pocky stick. I was biting it fast while she went slow.

Our faces where only inches away from each other. Her eyes were closing slowly and my cheeks started to burn.

'Does she want to kiss me?' I blushed at that thought. If I get 3 more bites then our lips would surely connect.

"Alright! It's time for you to back to your seats!!" The teacher commanded and Rin quickly went back, letting go of the last piece of pocky.

Her face was red and I'm pretty sure mine had to be a light pink. When we made eye contact I felt my heart jump out of my chest and cheeks become red.

"Aha. . .I think we shouldn't play pocky anymore. A-anyways we should go back to our seats."She said nervous. Kaoru and I did what she said.

'I wonder why she didn't pull away when I was about to kiss her." I blushed at the thought me and Rin accidentally kissing through a game of pocky.

. . .

Rin's P.O.V

The class had just ended and the Host Club was off to lunch.

We had already sat down our lunch trays when a voice started to call me. The whole Host Club stopped talking and looked towards the voice.

"Fuyu! Finally I found you." I looked over to see a familar boy. I stopped eating.

"Um. . .yes do you need something?" I asked looking up at him.

"D-Can I talk to you in private?" He asked adverting his eyes and blushing a bit.

"Uh. .sure," I answered,"I'll be right back guys." I said to the Host Club.

Hikaru's P.O.V 

I was about to continue eating my lunch but then boss started to talk.

"Alright men we're going to follow Rin!" Boss whispers loudly.

"What? Why?" Haruhi asks.

"Because," he gets into his idea pose," I don't know what that boy wants with my daughter and I'm determine to find out!"

"Lets move!" He says before any of could object his idea. We all, but Haruhi, left and followed Rin and the boy.

Rin's P.O.V

The boy led me outside and spun of his heals to turn to me.

"So what is it you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"I. . .uh I-um." The boy stuttered and his cheeks were turning more and more red by the second.

"Okay. Take a deeep breath then tell me." I said sweetly trying to calm him. I did the exact opposite.

Kaoru's and Hikaru's P.O.V

'She's so cute!'

Rin's P.O.V

The boys face turned red and he bowed his head to me.

"W-Wha-"

"Rin Fuyu will you go out with me?!" He interrupted me.

". . .eh?"

'He's confessing to me! I've never been confessed to before.' I thought messing with my fingers.

He stood straight up and said,"R-Rin I liked you ever sense you came to the school. And when you first sang at the Host Club you were so beautiful!"

"O-Uh thank you. This is my first time being confessed to. . .so um." I struggled with rejecting him.

"I'm sorry but. . .there's someone else I really like. I'm so sorry." I bowed my head apologeticly.

Hikaru's P.O.V

As I watched Rin get confessed to I was kind of expecting for her to say yes but she rejected him.

"I'm sorry but. . .there's someone else I like." She said and this caught my attention.

"Someone else? Who is it?" They boy asked and I furrowed brow to him.

'Don't you get she doesn't like you? Leave already.'

"H-He's a close friend of mine." She said dreamly.

Rin's P.O.V

"Someone else? Well who is it?" He asks.

'Oh he has orange hair, amber eyes, and his name is Hikaru.' My sub-conscious said and I blushed a bit.

"H-He's a close friend of mine." I said. After that boy just said one day he will make me his which made me a bit uncomfortable.

The rest of my day past and I was walking out of the Host Club.

Hikaru's P.O.V

"We have a game we can all play!" Kaoru and I said in sync. Rin had just left and now we could put our plan into action.

"Lets play 'who can find out who Rin likes game'!" We said holding each others shoulders.

"That doesn't sound like a good game." Boss said uncertainty.

"Oh well! Of course Rin would only share that with people close to her like us." We said while walking away.

"Wait no! I'll play! I need to know if the person Rin likes is suitable for my daughters angel face. What are the rules?"

"That's better!" We said in sync,"By the end of this week we need to find out who Rin has a crush on."

"Can we play Hika-chan?" Hani-senpai asks.

"Yeah, sure." I said normally.

"And for the winner," Kyouya pulls out pictures of Rin when she younger," they will get these."

Kaoru and I looked at each other and said right on cue," Let the games begin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 395 19
Ouran High School Host Club Fanfiction NONE OF THE CHARACTERS, ART, NOR STORY LINE ARE MINE. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR OWNERS. Being a twin is hard en...
304K 9.8K 36
A new girl named (Y/N) comes in Ouran Academy for a scholarship for music and dance. It's just new friends, school and enemies. It's not like anythin...
209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...
10.8K 509 46
Tamaki is depressed over the death of his wife Haruhi who died of cancer and left him to take care of his 3-year-old daughter and his teenager He we...