The Love We Etched (Ohshc)

aiidoru द्वारा

Rin Fuyu is the new girl at Ouran Academy. She has an amazing talent of sing and playing piano. But, Rin hold... अधिक

My First Day at Ouran!
Meeting the Host Club and the Twins
The Song and Mai
The Song I Sang at the Host Club
The Proposal and Secret
Was it You?
His Apology
Our Trip in Karuizawa
Singing Our Song in Karuizawa
Our Day in Karuizawa
Sleeping With the Twins
The Next Morning
The Beach
After the Beach
What Happen to Mai
The Masquerade
During the Masquerade
About The Theme Park. . .
The Halloween Theme Park
Just a Toy?
Am In Love?!
Lets Play a Game
At the Hitachiin's (Part 1)
At the Hitachiin's (Part 2)
The Accident
Happy Birthday ♥
Here's to Never Growing Up (Epilogue)
Extra Picture And Thanks

Never Leave

10.1K 397 161
aiidoru द्वारा

Rin’s P.O.V

Today was the day. The day my sister died. The day I was left alone with a horrible mother and a father who didn’t care. When I had gotten up I immediately picked up Mai’s picture. I looked at the smiling face that will never be able to smile again.

“Mai please be happy up in heaven.” I said quietly then put the picture back down. At that time my mother came in with her black dress. She looked at me in disgust and said,“ Today’s the day you need to ask for Mai’s forgiveness.”

I flinched at her hateful words as my bangs went into my eyes.

“But. . .like she will ever forgive you. Hurry up and get ready so we can go.” She then left me alone with that last sentence.

I bit my the inside of my lip hard to prevent tears from coming and said in a low, wavering voice,“ You’re lying.” I got up, took a shower, and put one of the dresses Mai loved to see me in. It was a blue dress with a small belt wrapped around the waist and small flowers on the top right.

I opened the door and saw Levy was about to knock.

“Rin the limo is outside ready for you and your mother to go see Mai.” She said while bowing slightly.

I smiled a sad smile and replied in a low voice,“ Okay thank you.”

Hikaru’s P.O.V

“So Rin is sick with fever?” I asked Kyouya as he told us about why she hasn’t come to school.

“Yes it seems so.” He said nonchalantly.

“Do you think Rinny-chan would be mad if we go over to see how she’s doing?” Hani-senpai asked no one in particular.

“Yeah, lets go! We never seen Rin’s whole house before!” Kaoru and I said in sync. The boss looked at us and said in a terrified tone, “W-what do you mean ‘her whole house’? Have you two double gaggers already. . .,” he stopped then a flash of lighting went off, “GONE TO HER HOUSE?! BEFORE DADDY?!”

We looked at each other and smiled evilly.

“Not just once boss.” I stopped so Kaoru can finish.

“But, twice.”

The boss went into his corner and started to sulk. His aura darker than it usually is and he would mutter from time to time ‘my daughter is in a rebelling faze.’

“So are we going to Rinny-chan’s house? I want to bring cake!”

“Yes! We shall go see Rin! I can’t just stand around knowing that my daughter has a fever! And I can’t believe that those shady twins have gone already. DADDY JUST WON’T STAND FOR THIS!!” Boss yelled that last part and point towards Kaoru and I. Everyone agreed and deiced during lunch time we would all see how Rin is doing.

Rin’s P.O.V

My mother and I had just gotten to Mai’s grave. We sat down some flowers and I crouched down staring at Mai’s name engraved on the stone. My mother stayed silent also looking at the tombstone only letting the howl of the wind speak.

“It’s been 4 years.  . .” She said. Whenever we come to Mai’s grave she become less cold then she usually is. I long for the day when the coldness goes away and she returns to the person before.             Before Mai died. . .before the money went to her head.

“Yeah. . .”Was the only thing I said. I felt a hand on my shoulder which surprised me. I looked up to her, her expression was blank but there was still a hind of sympathy.

“When we get home I need to talk to you.” Was all she said. She said her goodbyes to Mai and left me there. I was a bit shocked and nervous.

‘W-what does she want to talk about? Mai. . .please help me through this!’

No answer. I stood back up and before I knew it tears were streaming down my cheeks. I tried to wipe them away but that was no good.

“Sorry Mai. Sorry for crying like a child. Sorry if I’m disappointing yo-” I was interrupted when a leaf, blown by the wind, went into my mouth. I cringed in disgust and took it out as quick as possible. I smiled and chuckled a bit.

“Mai is this your way of saying shut up?” I laughed. I smiled, my real smile. I continue to just tell Mai about what’s been happening at school, how I got into the Host Club, and how I fell in love with a boy.

“M-Mai I don’t know what to do. What if he doesn’t like me. . .well I already know he doesn’t like me. He called me ‘just a toy’ so it’s pretty clear he doesn’t like me. What do I do? I’M ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS SORRY!” I babbled away to Mai about everything and by the time I finished it was lunch time.

Before I left I said what I always say to Mai before leaving, “Bye bye Mai~! Don’t forget I’m singing your song so if you can make sure to hear me!” And I went to my mother who was waiting for me in the limo. She didn’t make a fuss of how long I was this time.

Before we could head home mother need to go run errands. I didn’t complain and kept quite.

Hikaru’s P.O.V

It was lunch time and we had all finished eating. The limo was already waiting outside for us as we were walking out of the school. As always Boss was bothering Haruhi, Hani was excited about bring cake to Rin, and Kaoru and I were messing with boss.

The ride was short and when arrived at Rin’s house. When we came to the front door the maid answered.

“Hello? What may I help you with?” She asked. She immediately recognized Haruhi, Kaoru and I but had trouble knowing the rest.

“Is Rinny-chan here? We brought cake!” Hani-senpai asked as he kicked his legs while sitting on Mori-senpai

“I’m here to see my daughter Rin!” Boss said which confused the maid. She looked at us for a minute, put her right hand into a fist, and light banged it with the left.

“Are you guys by any chance the Host Club?” She asked and bosses face lit up.

“Why yes we are!” He grabbed the maid’s hand and continued, “And how exactly do you know who we are my princess.” This had no effect on the maid and she just scooted away.

“I’m sorry but Rin isn’t here right now.” She said.

“What do you mean? Doesn’t Rin have a fever?” Kaoru asked her and the maid eyes go wide.

“So . . .she hasn’t told you guys yet. Please come in and I will explain everything.” She said opening the door wide and leading us to the living room.

“I will go make some tea. Please, make yourselves at home.” She left into the kitchen and we started to look around the living room.

“Hahaha! Look guys it was Rinny-chan when she was a baby!” Hani-senpai had picked up a picture frame from when Rin was smaller. Everyone crowded around it, including me.

“Aww! My precious daughter is so cute!” Boss gushed. As everyone was talking about the picture Haruhi had went off and something caught her eye.

“What’d you looking at Haruhi?” I asked. She looked over to me and then back at the picture.

“I think. . .Rin had a twin sister when she was smaller.” Haruhi said picking up the picture. The picture showed two little girls with the same light red hair and pink eyes. My eyes widen a bit out of surprise.

‘ Maybe that’s why she can tell me and Kaoru apart. Why didn’t she tell me?’

“Oh I see you’re looking at the photo of Rin when she was smaller.” The maid came back with a tray of tea.

“We’re sorry if we intruded.”Boss said apologetic.

“No, no it’s fine. . .but there is something I need to tell you all.” She said with a serious face. We all sat down and listen to what the maid had to say.

“You guys might or might not have known that when Rin was a child she had a sister, a twin sister in fact. And 4 years ago she. . .died of a terrible disease.”She said sadness in her eyes.

“Oh we’re sorry to hear that,” Boss said, “we didn’t know anything about this.”

“It’s alright it was not your fault. Rin blames herself for her death and she is truly deeply hurting,” She continued looking into the liquid in her cup,“ Today is her sister’s anniversary and the reasoning behind her missing school yesterday was because someone had called her ‘just a toy.’”

My eyes widen in shock so did Kaoru’s.

‘Please don’t tell me. . .she heard us! I didn’t hear even her footsteps! Nothing!’

“Rin worst fear is being left alone or being worthless. That comment alone made her feel the most worthless person in the world. Afterwards she felt the most loneliest person in the world, to the point she cried herself to sleep.” She got up and looked at all of us, “Please I beg all of you! Ever since Rin joined your club she was returning back to her old self! Rin will probably be angry with me and might never want to speak to me again since I told you.”

“We will do all in our power to help Rin. She’s our friend and we will never leave her alone or make her feel worthless.” Boss said with his most serious voice. Right after he said that the door opened.

“Maid Levy we’re home from visiting Mai!” The voice sounded like Rin’s mother. They walked into the living room and Rin’s eyes widen.

“W-what are you guys doing here?”

Rin’s P.O.V

When we came into our house I wasn’t expecting the whole Host Club to be there. My eyes widen in shocked.

“W-what are you guys doing here?” I asked. I looked around the room and it seem like Levy was talking to them.

P-please don’t tell me she told them. No. Anything but that! This is my one true shot of having friends and being happy.’

“Rin, who are these people?” My mother asked.

I froze in place. Why did this have to happen now? Why couldn’t all happen on separate days? Why couldn’t I have just kept my secret and my mother from know anything of the Host Club? Why couldn’t of things stayed the same?

“We are the Host Club.” Tamaki bowed like a prince to my mother. She smiled wickedly and looked at me.

“That was what I was going to talk to you about Rin.” Her voice ice cold.

“W-what?” I lowly stuttered.

She looked at the boys and put an arm around my shoulder,“ I’m sorry boys but Rin can no longer be a part of your club.” Everybody’s eyes widen expect for my mothers.

“Rin you’re quitting the Host Club?” Hikaru asked frantically while standing straight up. I was speechless. Do I defy my mother and stay with the Host Club, my one true happiness? Or do I quit the Host Club and make my mother and father proud of me but still feel like an empty soul. Before I could make a decision I had to ask them a very important question.

I looked at them and asked, “D-do you guy know? About Mai?” They nodded and I glanced at Levy for a second who jumped when I looked at her. I quickly adverted my eyes back down with my bangs over my light red orbs.

“Now that you know I killed my sister. . .I think you guys are fine. . .without me.” I bit my lip hard to keep the tears in. I felt my mother’s gaze directed at me and then back at the boys.

“As you can see she’s not fitting to be in your group. She will stop coming to the Host Club and she will stop all contact with you.” Her voice was venomous and she started to lead me away from the living room.

‘So. . .that’s it. I can’t ever see the Host Club again. I can’t see-’ My thoughts were interrupted when someone shouted.

“Rin can’t leave the Host Club! I won’t let her.”

My eyes widen in surprise.

Hikaru.’

I heard footsteps coming towards me fast and a hand grab my hand. When I forcefully was turned around, out of my mother’s grasp, I saw the person I was longing to see. Hikaru. He looked at me for split second and pulled me into a hug.

“Rin can never quite the Host Club! You say she doesn’t fit in with us? Then you don’t know the real Rin. The real Rin is understanding, sweet, and has the most beautiful heart anyone can imagine! She can make people open up to her without even trying. That’s why we won’t let her leave. . .why I can’t let her leave.” Hikaru said that last part silently for only him and I to hear. My mother huffed and stomped away.

“S-so you guys d-don’t want me to leave?” I asked cautiously. I grasped Hikaru’s shirt trying to calm and confert myself.

“No we never wanted you to leave in the first place.” Kaoru said.

“If you weren’t here the Host Club wouldn’t be the same.” Tamaki then added. By his tone I could tell her was smiling. I started to cry not out of sadness or loneness but because I was happy. I hugged Hikaru back fully and cried on his shoulder.

I was happy I finally found a place where no one disliked me, thought of me as a tool, or just plain worthless. These wonderful and beautiful people are my friends. And they like me for who I am.

I was waiting so long for this moment.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

304K 9.8K 36
A new girl named (Y/N) comes in Ouran Academy for a scholarship for music and dance. It's just new friends, school and enemies. It's not like anythin...
204K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
5.5K 116 12
Tamaki's little sister now gets some recognition. She's feisty, stubborn, loving, and an overall crackhead. Read to find out what she will do now tha...
1.7K 66 8
After being n the host club for a year, Haruhi Fujioka has been starting to get feelings for Tamaki Suoh. Though she hasn't exactly been able to spe...