IFHY // T.C. {non-regular up...

By uzishoulders

Who would have guessed that a goofy, depressed, 19 year old wanna-be rapper could turn her world upside down... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : Babylon
Chapter 2: Analog 2
Chapeter 3: Dang!
Chapter 4: Cigarrette Song
NOTICE: Im switching it up
Chapter 6: Not So Different
Chapter 7: Skyline To
Big News!

Chapter 5: Loner

438 27 3
By uzishoulders

This chapter is dedicated to TrapicalShawty for supporting me and commenting and voting and errything💀 this my n*gga YALL NEED TO GET LIKE HER 🌚✨

I don't want to be a cigarette,
I don't want to be an ashtray.
I don't want to be a doormat,
Don't want to be ignored,
All o' sudden you're not into me?

MARS

Since Salem stood me up, I had decided to hang with Tyler for the evening. We had been laughing and joking for another hour or so before I got hungry, and we went to Fatburger.

We were competing to see who could draw the best picture on their kids meal sheet when I felt my phone buzz.

The Witch🕸👹

Oh my god mars Im so sorry

I ignored it.

The Witch🕸👹
I'm so sorry. I got hung up with something and i couldn't face you

F*ck that.

Me
I don't want to hear your f*cking exscuses h*e. I'm sick of putting myself out there for you and you always playing me in the end. Fix your own mess.

" Hey, uh is everything alright?" Tyler asked. He's observant, like me.

I'll have to watch out for that.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just tired of people's bullsh-" My phone starts ringing, interrupting me.

The Witch🕸👹 is calling...

I guess she didn't get the message.

"I'm so sorry Tyler, just give me two seconds," He nodded, understanding.

I ran into the greasy restroom and answered the call.

"What the f*ck do you want?" I semi-yelled. I was so, so sick of people only calling when they had something to gain from me.

"Mars, I f*cked up, I f*cked up bad," she rushed out. There was crashing in banging in the background, it sounded like someone was on a rampage.

" No, Salem, I can't with you. You haven't spoken to me in 2 years, and you expect me to come running, picking up the pieces for you?"

" Your supposed to be my friend Mars! I'm so f*cking sorry for the sh*t I put you through, but dammit your the only f*cking real friend I have. I am so, so tired of this sh*t Mars." More crashing in the background, it was getting closer, and it sounded like a guy.

No the hell she didn't

"No. Here's what the hell friends don't do. Friends don't ignore you when their around certain people. Friends don't stand each other up for 3 hours. Friends don't ditch their friend at a house party alone with two other guys. Friends don't let friend get jumped and beaten up so bad they had to go to the hospital. Friends don't ignore you for 2 years, only coming around when they want something. That's what friends don't f*cking do."

It's quiet now, and all you could hear was the person in the background, yelling and crashing about.

It was like a weight was lifted off me.

"I don't want this anymore," she whispered, she sounded like she was crying.

"I'll drop my friends, my drugs, anything, even f*cking Samuel, I just can't live one more f*cking day with these fake a*s people around me.

"Wait, who the f*ck is Sam-"

All I hear from the other line is screaming and crashing, then it goes dead.

I don't even know what the f*ck to do.

She screwed the wrong dude over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...