Gangland III

By Bhettiboop

"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh. More

Chapter 1 - Embryo's.
Chapter 2 - Opposite of Paradise.
Chapter 3 - Up For Grabs.
Chapter 4 - Damnit!
Chapter 5 - Unusual Suspect.
Chapter 6 - Culprit.
Chapter 7 - Flower Child.
Chapter 8 - Favorite Girl.
Chapter 9 - Polygraph.
Chapter 10 - "You down to Ride?"
Chapter 11 - Boy Who Cried Wolf!
Chapter 12 - Vacation.
Chapter 13 - Clueless.
Chapter 14 - Space and Gaps.
Chapter 15 - Loophole.
Chapter 16 - Window Peeper.
Chapter 17 - Targeted.
Chapter 18 - Pointless.
Chapter 19 - Dead Ends. [Part 1.]
Chapter 20 - Dead Ends. [Part 2.]
Chapter 21 - Future!
Chapter 22 - Spouse.
Chapter 23 - Subliminal Message.
Chapter 24 - Fangirl!
Chapter 25 - "Sing it, Mama!"
Chapter 26 - Adolescence.
Chapter 27 - Puzzle Piece.
Chapter 29 - Logic.
Chapter 30 - Touchdown.
Chapter 31 - Close to Home.
Chapter 32 - Sista, Sista!
Chapter 33 - Messenger Boy.
Chapter 34 - The American Dream. [Part 1.]
Chapter 35 - The American Dream. [Part 2.]
Chapter 36 - "Spoiled little Brat!"
Chapter 37 - 1 Down.
Chapter 38 - Unearthed.
Chapter 39 - Jigsaw.
Chapter 40 - Bride.
Chapter 41 - Wits End.
Chapter 42 - Warrant!
Chapter 43 - Jogged Memories.
Chapter 44 - $$$.
Chapter 45 - Bond.
Chapter 46 - "Upon your Arrival."
Chapter 47 - Start. [Part 1.]
Chapter 48 - "Grown ass Man."
Chapter 49 - Rekindled.
Chapter 50 - Start. [Part 2.]
Chapter 51 - Reserved.
Chapter 52 - Sleeping with the Enemy.
Chapter 53 - "Damn, Noah." [Part 1.]
Chapter 54 - Jig is Up.
Chapter 55 - FDA's.
Chapter 56 - "Chip off the Old Block."
Chapter 57 - Plan B.
Chapter 58 - "Trill nigga Carlos."
Chapter 59 - War Zone. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 28 - Good Gracious.

12.5K 676 189
By Bhettiboop

As for Asha, what was she doing right now?

"Say it." Q growled as he hovered over her, growling evily through his teeth. "Fucking say it."

"Mmmm...." Asha moaned lowly as Q thrusted in and out of her.

"Say it."

"Aaahhhh."

"Say it."

Q lowered his finger down onto her clit, rubbing it as Asha clenched onto the covers and yelled

"Ooaaauughhhh fuck!" Asha moaned loudly. "Q, yes!"

After one of their hot and sweaty sex sessions, Q plopped aside her as they both lay naked on the bed, panting and gasping for air. They both smiled, turning to each other.

"You.......you never cease to amaze me in bed, babe.." Asha panted.

"Mhm." Q winked as he kissed her again. "It's just my job."

Seconds later, Asha's business cell phone buzzed. It was another interviewer trying to get in touch with her.

"Christ." Asha growled as she slipped her silk purple robe on, placing her hair in a bun and glancing at her phone. "It's another reporter."

"Which means that you won't be here for another 5 years." Q groaned as he turned to their large window.

"While it's unfortunate, I have to work, babe." Asha mumbled.

Q scratched the back of his head, glancing at her.

"The kids be missin' you, Ash." Q sighed. "All day they be askin' where they mama be at."

Asha turned, glancing at Q over her shoulders.

"I know..." Asha sighed. "I'm gonna try to make plans for all of us to go on a vacation, alright?"

"Aight."

Asha looked at Q, watching him smile a little. She leaned forward, kissing him on the lips and slipping under the covers. She placed her head on his chest as he cut off the lights, cradling her in his shoulders.

"I love you." Asha whispered.

"I love you." Q whispered back.

Even though Asha and Q had all of the money that they could ask for, there were still some small unsatisfactoriness in the marriage. Q rarely got to see her, which is why he always spent time with her when she came around. What was worse is that their boys grew concerned about why their mother was never home since they were so young.

This proved the old adage, money can't buy you happiness.

After picking up his own boys from school, Isaiah decided to drop them off to see Tyler again. Though she made him angry at times, him never letting her see the boys often got to his guilt, so he decided that it was only right to bring them a little often. When they jogged to her room, Isaiah sat outside of the door and waited as the boys shut it on the way inside of the room.

When they saw Tyler, they saw her crying a little while she sat in the bed.

"Hi mommy." Jalen mumbled.

Tyler wiped her tears, looking up at them.

"Hi babies." Tyler whispered, smiling up at them.

"What's wrong, mama?" Maurice asked as he sat beside her.

"Nothin', baby." Tyler whispered. "Mama's just stressin', that's all."

"How can we make it better, mama?" Jalen asked.

Tyler giggled, sniffing as she held her boys close.

"I just wish that I could move back in with you and your father again so that we can be a good family again." Tyler nodded, speaking in a low and exhausted tone. "That's all."

"Well why don't you ask dad?" Maurice asked.

"Nah. Yo' daddy don't want me no more." Tyler sniffed. "I'm too sprung out on drugs and......he wants a clean woman.."

"Well I can ask him, if you want?" Jalen mumbled.

Tyler started tearing up a little more, shaking her head.

"It's alright, boys." Tyler nodded. "Dad's got a woman.....it's okay."

But what she didn't know, is that Isaiah was listening to the conversation from the outside.

"You still love dad, mom?" Maurice asked.

Tears ran down Tyler's eyes as she wiped them, nodding slowly.

"Yeah....." Tyler sighed. "He's.....he's momma's best friend, y'know?"

"Maurice and Jalen, let's go." Isaiah said as he stepped in the room.

The boys gave Tyler a kiss, then walked out of the room. Isaiah looked at Tyler as she sat moped on the bed.

"Ty, I really hope you get better." Isaiah nodded. "I mean that."

Tyler nodded, smiling a little.

"I just want to see my kids more, that's it Isaiah." Tyler sniffed. "You ain't gotta see me if you don't want, but let me at least see my babies. They all I got."

Isaiah glanced down, then nodded his head.

"I'll bring 'em tomorrow." Isaiah nodded. "For real."

"Alright."

"Isaiah....." Tyler mumbled.

"Yeah?"

Tyler twiddled her fingers, sniffing again.

"Are we divorced?" Tyler asked.

Isaiah glanced at her, then stepped away from the door.

"The kids will be here around 3:15 tomorrow." Isaiah sighed as he walked off.

Damn. Guilt hit Isaiah hard. He saw in Tyler's eyes that she was trying to change, but she needed the proper type of guidance. What she really loved the most out of all of it, was her kids. She felt that she was nothing without them, which is why she was in this situation after the "death" of Kayson and Iyana. It hit her hard, so she didn't know how to handle or cope with it. Meanwhile, Madilyn's adoptive parents and Stan's parents headed back to the apartment that they'd purchased for the two. When they arrived, Stan took Madilyn to their apartment room.

When she walked in the front, she saw baby toys lying around. She also saw the couch, entertainment room, and refrigerator already inside of the home.

"This, is going to be our place." Stan smiled.

But Madilyn was less than happy. She dragged her feet, glancing at the master bedroom. But the one room that made her feel extremely nervous, was the room that had the empty baby crib inside.

"That's going to be the room for our child." Stan smiled. "Ain't it nice?"

Madilyn got nauseous. She held her stomach, jogging out onto the patio.

"I'll be back." Madilyn mumbled.

Madilyn burst out onto the patio, throwing up. She was so unprepared with getting married and having a child at an early age that it made her physically ill. She didn't want any of this. She didn't want a child. She didn't want a husband.

Especially with a boy she didn't love, let alone like.

As for Lily, she waited a whole week until the Oprah thing came back on. It was the season finale, so she had to make sure that she could watch every detail about it. Once she got home, she did as she always did. Rushed to the TV, cut it on, and waited for 10 minutes until it came back on.

"Hello and welcome to another episode of Oprah's next chapter. Last week, I interviewed Asha once she let me inside of her home. The week before, Asha discussed with me about the life of a prostitute, getting started on her singing career, and her late daughter, Lily." Oprah narrated. "This week, she's going to give me the full details on her marriage with Q, the details on her daughters murder, and what she has next."

The show went to Oprah and Asha still in her home, walking out by the pool that was in the back of her home.

"How'd you meet your beautiful husband, Asha?" Oprah winked as Asha blushed.

"When me and Q met, he saw me on the strip prostituting when I was 15. Since he was young and he sold drugs at a young age, he took me in because he thought that I was too pretty to be in the occupation that I was in." Asha chucked. "Anyway, he showed me love ever since. He watched me date multiple men, quite unsatisfied that I wouldn't give him a chance. When I turned 22 and broke up with Lily's father, that's when I gave him a chance. And we've been inseparable since. He gave me my three boys."

"So you're one of those families who are completely happy behind closed doors, right?" Oprah winked.

"No. We're completely happy." Asha smiled. "The only thing we're coping with is how to spend time with our kids, and that's always hard as a mother."

"Speaking of being a mother, I want to discuss about the circumstances surrounding the murder of your daughter, Lily." Oprah nodded. "If it's okay with you, run a little background on what happened before she was taken away from you."

Asha glanced down, thinking back to 2014.

"The last day I dropped Lily off, I was planning on looking for a small job so that I could take care of Lily since I was having troubles with her father." Asha mumbled. "So I dropped my daughter off to her grandmothers house."

"Mhm."

"So after I went job hunting, I came home and went to sleep, preparing to pick up my daughter up the next day. Instead, I got a call in the middle of the night telling me that Lily and her cousins were dead." Asha cried, wiping her eyes. "Those bastards actually kidnapped my daughter, her cousins, and burned them to death inside of a home."

"Wow." Oprah said in a shocked tone, shaking her head in disbelief. "Unbelievable."

"Those cops that's close to Schaefer hasn't worked the case since the first day. They never cared about anyone in Schaefer. None of us." Asha said, shaking her head. "They ignored out police calls, ignored our cries do help, and ignored us when we needed them the most. The killers still haven't been caught."

"How did you manage to move on?" Oprah asked in a sentimental tone.

Asha sniffed, looking up.

"I decided to move on after I realized that she wouldn't want me here crying and moping. She would want me here doing and fulfilling my dreams, so I knew that that would help me cope with it." Asha sighed. "She would've wanted that."

Small photos of Lily appeared on the screen. Photo's from when Asha gave birth to Lily, a picture of Lily when she was younger, and a picture of the last photo she took with her. Lily squinted her eyes at the picture, leaning back in confusion.

"That........that little looks just like me!" Lily thought.

And after discussing the phoniness of the California Police Department, Asha started to discuss what were the last things she was working on.

"So Asha, what are you planning on working on as of now?" Oprah asked as they slowly walked through Asha's pool house.

"As of now, I am possibly doing a small tour in Spain. What I'm also working on is my next album, Supernova." Asha smiled. "What I'm trying to do is work on a track with Beyonce herself, but that isn't easy. I'm D list compared to her, and getting in touch with her is very difficult."

"I could possibly getting in touch with her for you, if you'd like." Oprah winked.

"Oh man!" Asha smiled. "Really?"

"Really."

Asha gave Oprah a hug as Oprah hugged her back, rubbing her upper shoulders.

"Thank you so much." Asha whispered. "Thank you, Oprah."

And thus, was the end of the interview.

"Next week on Oprah, I interview Lamar Odom and discuss with him about Khloe, playing basketball, and the biggest controversy, his drug problem."

Lily rewinded the TV, pausing it on the picture from when she was two. Something she noticed, was a picture of her on her dresser wearing the same shirt. To Lily, this was more than a coincidence.

So Lily decided to dig deeper.

When Abel got home and started farming at night, Lily told Iyana to cook while she cleaned for the day. In reality, Lily wanted to search through Abel's possessions to see if there were any pictures of her and Asha. Opening the blinds to see if Abel came inside of the home or not, Lily looked outside to see where he was. He was harvesting fruits with Kayson. While they did this, Lily walked inside of the closet of his home and scanned through box after box. One by one, each box was canceled out for pictures. Lily spent almost 30 minutes searching, but found no trace of anything. As she placed one of the boxes back into a shelf, a picture tipped out and flaked onto the floor.

Coincidentally, it was the right photo. It was a picture of Lily, giving Asha a kiss on her lips.

"Oh my god...." Lily whispered.

Lily was so shocked that her heart was skipping multiple beats. She didn't know what to do with this situation or how.

But the real question was, how to handle it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 159 17
When the Mario gang get together for a Mushroom Kingdom holiday, things don't go quite as planned...
346 48 19
Last chapters of the story LONE.
292K 10.2K 30
"I got myself thru all of this at the end of the day."
98 0 18
Sophie and her friends thought they were ready. But they weren't. The new enemy had a plan and they would succeed. Unless someone stopped them.