Forbidden

Від MJsGirl1987

Leanne was once a sweet, young and happy girl until she tragically lost her parents and went into the care of... Більше

New life
First
Disappointed
Changes
The past
Breaking rules
Mistake
No class
Too close
Hurt
Just pretend
want
Morning after
Playing games
True feelings
Date?
Awkward
Chance
Trust
Complicated
Confused
Truth
Scared
Deal
Safe
Start of something new
Adjusting
Girl problems
Caught
Father and son
Help wanted
Flash backs
First steps
Tell me
Don't go
Time's up
No more lies
Please don't
Missing
Searching
New start
Plans
Happy birthday
Missundersanding
Trapped
why?
Who are you?
Suspicious
True identity
Set up
While you were sleeping
Old wounds
Unsure
Maria
Lie or Tell?
Feeling guilty
Lies
Visit
Confessions
The little thing's
Lisa's trial
Tell him
Talk to me
Diversion
Strange behaviour
Preparing
Bloodline
Anniversary
Mary's Trial P.1
Mary's trail Pt. 2
Snapped
Selfish
The truth
Tell her
Making plans
Worried
No more
Found
Motive
Better off
For the best
Avoiding the issues
Honesty
Too Many questions
Who's the father?
Breakdown
It's Over
Anytime
Labour
Nervous
Birthday surprise
Return
Finally
Overwhelmed
Blame
Revenge
Problem
Caught
Left
Explain
Home
Choice
Conflicted
What happened that day
Better this way
Dinner guests
Comparing
Everything happens for a reason
Moving on

Gone

678 23 14
Від MJsGirl1987

Michael's POV

I'm getting all my stuff together to leave for rehab today and I'm still unsure if I'm doing the right thing leaving or not. Even though Leanne keeps trying to reassure me that she'll be ok, I still hate the idea of leaving her. She says she's ok about me leaving, but I can see in her eyes she's just as scared as I am about it. She may not admit it, but she does still need me because she hates being left alone, but if though I don't really want to go. I promised her I would and I can't break that promise to her.

I also feel really bad about walking away from Lisa last night when she was asking me for help, but I was scared if I'd done anything I would have only made it worst for her like I did for Leanne when I called the police. Even though she's hurt me in many ways, I will try and help her when I get back from rehab because nobody deserve what she's going through, even Lisa. I'm not sure how I can help her since neither me or any of my family can go back there (not that we'd want to), but i'll think of something.

After I finish the last of my packing. I go downstairs and Leanne has already made me some breakfast. "You all ready?" She smiles sweetly bringing over a plate for me and I sigh heavily. "I'm not sure I can do this" I shake my head. "You need me here and if I'm away then what if something happens? I won't be here to protect you and..."

"And if there's a problem I've already promised you I'd call. Just like Randy did" she cuts me off. "But..."

"But nothing. Michael you can't spend the rest of you life worrying and taking care of me me. You've already done enough for me and now you need to do this for you" she says softly, placing her hand on mine and I nod, not saying anything. "Is there another reason you don't wanna go?" She asks sensing something an I don't say anything for a moment unsure whether or not I should tell her what happened with Lisa last night, but decide to just honest and I sigh and take a deep breath and tell her, unsure how this conversations gonna go.

****
Leanne's POV

"Is she the real reason you don't want to go?" I ask nervously after he tells me what happened with Lisa and he shakes his head. "Of course not. the reason I don't wanna go is because I don't wanna leave you. Especially for that amount of time. "I do feel bad for Lisa and I will try and help her when I get back" he mumbles. "And that's a bad thing you wanna help her?" I ask confused, by the expression on his face and he sighs heavily. "I have no idea how or of I even can help her and I kinda regret saying I would because now she's gonna be expecting me to and I've just given her false hope"

"We''ll find a way" I smile through pursed lips and he looks up at me confused. "You wanna help my ex wife?"

"Of course. As much as I can't stand the women. I know what she's going through and I wouldn't wish that on anybody"

"Will you promise me something?"

"What?"

"Don't do anything until I get back. I don't want to to go anywhere near her or that place, especially by yourself"

"I promise" I smile through pursed lips. "You just concentrate on getting better and when you get back, we'll figure out how to help Lisa"

"Do you think I a was wrong for not doing anything last night?" he asks and I shake my head. "If you did then the the guy she was with would have gone straight to Mary and made things worst" I tell him me honestly and speaking from experience. "Like I did with you" he mutters and I kiss him softly. "That's all in the past. You need to stop blaming yourself"

****
Michael's POV

After we're both dressed Leanne and I head over to my parents house and we both sit on the sofa and I look at the ground nervously, Trying think of how to start. I had everything I was going to say planned out an been over and over it in my head, but now I'm hear and everybody is sat looking at me, everything I had planned to say seems to have gone.

"Soo... are you gonna tell us what you wanted to speak to us all about or just sit there?" Joesph says bringing me from my thoughts.

"Um.. I needed to tell you that.. um.. Im gonna have to go away for awhile" I stutter. "Go where? For how long?" My mother asks confused. "I um... I..." I stutter and Leanne takes my hand in hers. "Do you want me to tell them?" She asks softly seeing my nervousness and I nod. "Michael, if you've knocked her up. I Swear to God I'm gonna..."

"No no it's nothing like that" she cuts Joesph off. "Then what?" Mother asks getting annoyed and she sighs taking a deep breath. "Michael is addicted to pain killers and..."

"WHAT!!?" Joesph yells cutting her off. "But, I'm gonna go into rehab" I quickly cut in. "Michael, how could you do this? After everything we all went through to get you off them the last time?" Janet sighs disappointed. "I never actually came off them" I mumble. "I just told you I went into rehab so you'd all get off by back and..."

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!?" Joesph yells. "I really am gonna get help this time. I swear"

"Yeah right?" He scoffs "after everything we've done for you and.."

"But he's definitely going this time.. aren't you?" Mother cuts in and I nod. "I'm gonna drive him there and makes sure he goes in this time" Randy cuts in. "You knew about this!?" Joesph snaps at him and he nods "but, the main this is he's getting help this time" mother cuts in again trying to keep the piece. "Leanne can stay with us while your there and.."

"Actually she's gonna be staying with me" Randy cuts her off. "She's staying with us. No arguments" Joesph says sternly and me, Leanne and Randy nod, not wanting him to get pissed and start yelling again.

After the initial shock and Joesph and everyone flipping out at me. Thing's calmed down and everybody actually started being supportive. Im really glad Leanne was with me and convinced me to tell my family what was going on. I had no intention of doing so and just lying about where I was gonna go, but Leanne told me that lying would only have made things harder in the long run, which as always she's right about and I'm glad I listened to her because now I feel like a huge weight has been lifted and I feel alot better about going to rehab now.

While my mother is cooking something to eat before I leave, I go upstairs into the spare room so I could have sometime to calm myself before I leave and I hear a light tap on the door.

"Is it ok to come in?" Leanne asks softly and "of course" I smile inviting her to come and join me at the edge of the bed. "How are you feeling?" She asks sitting beside me. "I feel alot better now they all know. I still don't wanna leave you though" I tell her truthfully. "You'll be ok and I'll be right here waiting for you... I'm really proud of you for telling them. You were really brave" she smiles through pursed lips gives me a cuddle and I smile back the same way. "I'm gonna miss our cuddles" I confess pulling her in a little tighter. "Me too" she says resting her head on my chest and I start thinking about what Janet said to me last night. "What's wrong?" She asks lifting her head up and I don't say anything for a moment then sigh taking a deep breath. "I have to tell you something before I leave. I wanted to tell you before but..." I pause and look at her nervously. "I love you" I quickly blurt out the bite my lower lip nervously scared of what she's going to say. "I love you too" she smiles "y-you do!?" I stutter and she nods. "I been to scared to tell you in case you didn't love me back and..."

I crash my lips against hers cutting her off and kiss her deeply the break away slightly. "I love you more than anything" I whisper shakily onto her lips and she presses her lips softly against mine.

Our soft kiss quickly deepens as I lead us both down onto the bed and pull her in close to me and we continue making out then suddenly the door open slightly and we both quickly jump up as my mother walks in.

"W-we were just..."

"Lunch is ready" she cuts me off and smiles through pursed lips then turns and leaves the room.

"Do you think she saw us?" Leanne asks nervously and I shake my head. "She would have said something, if she did" I reassure her then turn and kiss her softly one last time then break away. "We should go downstairs before we do get caught"

****
Kathrine's POV

After Michael leaves with Leanne and Randy, I go into the kitchen and I'm followed by Janet.

"Is everything ok?"

"Mhm" I nod and smile at her through pursed lips. "He'll be ok. He's really gonna help this time" she smiles "I know" I smile back through pursed lips. "Is there something else that's bothering you" she asks and I go over and close the kitchen door and walk back over to her. "I think Michael's been sleeping with Leanne" I say in a hushed tone. "Why would you think that?" She asks "when I went upstairs to let them know lunch was ready, they were on the bed together. I didn't see anything, but they both jumped up really quickly and.."

"Maybe you just missread the situation. I'm sure it was perfectly innocent" she cuts me off. "Did I though? Because this isn't the first time I've caught them together"

"In what way?" She asks and I tell her about the time I went over to his house and saw them on the sofa together.

"Your father spoke to Michael about it and he said they just fell asleep watching a movie, but I'm not sure"

"Lots of people fall alseep watching movies" she shrugs. "Not laying the way they were"

"We're they dressed?"

Well, yes but Michael had his arms around her like they'd been cuddling and.."

"There you go then" she cuts me off again "but she's 16. Michael shouldn't be cuddling like that with her. He's her guardian" I point out "he's her guardian because she lost both her parents remember? Maybe she needs alot of cuddles. Something like that would be very traumatic for anybody especially and 16 year old with no other family"

"I guess so" I mumble "if Michael giving her cuddles makes her feel happy then there's nothing wrong with that"

"I know, but something doesn't seem right about the two of them. He doesn't really behave like a parent or..."

"That's because he's not and he's not trying to replace them in anyway"

"Maybe I should have a little talk with her when she gets back and..."

"No" she cuts me off "why not?" I frown confused. "Because i'll speak to her. Me and her get along really well and she'll open up better to me. So if anything is going on she'll tell me" she smiles through pursed lips and I nod "tell me if she says anything and don't make it look obvious what your doing"

"I won't and stop worrying. I'm sure this is all just a huge misdunderstanding"

"I hope so" I sigh heavily hoping she's right. It's not that I don't like Leanne, she's a really sweet girl, but she's is 16 years old and Michael is a 24 year old man and would get in alot of trouble if anything is going on between them.

****
Leanne's POV

"It's not too late. We could just say the place was over booked and.."

"Michael, you've come this far. You can do this" I sob holding him close to me in the back of the car. "But I don't wanna leave you. Not now I know you love me too" he sobs "and i'll still love you just as much when you get back" I croak kissing him softy and he kisses me back the same way. "Please don't make me do this" he sobs shakily onto my lips. "I'm sorry, but you need to do this and you can do this" I reassure him. As much as I want tell him I don't want him to leave anymore than he does, it would be selfish of me. Michael really needs this and even though I don't want him to leave, I know that rehab is the best place for him to be right now. He needs this and it would be selfish of me to let him stay just for me.

"Leanne's right" Randy cuts in still sitting behind the wheel of the car. "You can do this and we'll all be waiting for you" he smiles through pursed lips and Michael nod and kisses me one last time before we make our way inside.

****
Randy's POV

Once we help Michael check in and help him get settled into his room, Leanne and I get back into the car and are on our way to get her stuff so she go stay with my parents and the whole ride Leanne had been completely silent.

"Are you ok?" I ask softly and she nods wiping the tears from her face. "He's gonna be ok" I reassure her. "But what if it's not" she croaks and I place my hand on hers. "He's in the right place and he's gonna get the best help he can. Trust me he's gonna be ok this time and knowing he has you waiting for him, is gonna keep him strong" I smile at her through pursed and she smiles back slightly, but doesn't say anything.

Me, Janet and my brothers are aware of Michael and Leanne's relationship, but haven't said anything to our parents or anybody else (for obvious reasons) and I have to admit that there have been times when I've been skeptial of their relationship. Not because of how they met, because I know it wasn't Leanne's fault an was forced into being at the brothel, but I was always unsure because of the age and whether or not Leanne actually felt for Michael the way he does for her. Every woman he's ever met has hurt him and used him for his money, but it's clear that Leanne truly loves Michael and is heartbroken about him leaving, even if though it's just for a month.

Even though I was always unsure at first. I'm now glad he's with Leanne because it's clear she truly loves him for him and not his money and wants what's best for him. All Michael has ever wanted was for someone to love him and care about him and now he's found Leanne he finally has was he's always wanted and deserves.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.4K 94 16
Larkin doesn't know how to adapt to the modern world. Instead of going to bars, shopping for clothes, and meeting boys, like other women her age, she...
54 0 32
Mennettha Ellis who's always been for the underdog....intelligent, down to earth and although a Thick Madame can dance and skate her butt off. She...
994 13 19
M= Mature Audiences R= Rise To The Occasion Michael is the next Bachelor and he loves women with odd names he has met 3 but there is a 4th woman and...
Love Arranged to Last Forever {COMPLETED} Від Kloe

Підліткова література

183K 5.3K 38
A story in which a young girl has to discover who she truely is in the confines of an arranged marriage, and has to find a way to get out of the arr...