Creepypasta - Raxeanne - Book...

By MsNyxxie

♡COMPLETED!!♡ [Under-Editting] Hello there. My name is Rocksy. I am an ordinary high school girl with a bunch... More

~Chapter1~ ~Meeting~ ~Creepy~
~Chapter 2~ ~The Family~
~Chapter 3~ ~Would You~
~Chapter 5 ~ ~Core Quinro~
~Chapter 6~ ~What's so Funny?~
~ Chapter 7 ~~ Boulders ~
~ Chapter 8 ~ ~ Veronica Skelington ~
~Chapter 9~~Dream or Not~
~Chapter 10~ ~Possession~
~Chapter 11~ ~Manifestation of the Apocalypse~
~Chapter 12~ ~From now On~
~Chapter 13~~My Destiny~
~Chapter 14~ ~The Cave of Dark Reflections~
~Chapter 15~~Babysitting~
~Chapter 16~ ~The choice is Yours~
~Chapter 17~ ~Journey to the Dragon's Nest~
~Chapter 18~ ~Silver N' Gold~
~Chapter 19~ ~Back to School~
~Chapter 20~~Chills~
!!!BONUS!!!
!!!SNEAK PEEK!!! CHILDREN oF the LOST Book 2
REQUESTS?

~Chapter 4~ ~What?!~

57 8 0
By MsNyxxie

"You have until midnight tomorrow...."

                      Those words, they kept coming into my head. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

                     If I denied my destiny, the entire world would perish... but on the other hand, If I do... it will be saved... but...
I would become a killer.....

What should I do now? Why do I have to be the chosen one?

*Beep* Beep* *Beep*

                   The sound of my alarm clock broke me away from the cage of those thoughts. As I stood up from my bed and looked at my bed and looked at my alarm clock at my bedside table, it's 6:45 am.

"WHAT?! SCHOOL STARTS IN LESS THAN HOUR!" I quickly jumped out of my bed and did my morning routine.

                 I put on my shoulder less purple sweater, black skirt, black and violet knee-length socks, heeled converse shoes and my grey vest hoodie.

I quickly ran to school, while running I saw my friends  waving at me happily. As always, I waved back at them with a healthy smile on my face. Even though I don't feel like smiling right now.

               But still, I 'tend to put one on. Because I don't want them to know that I have a big weird, unbelievable destiny going on in my life right now.

Should I even accept it... or not? These thoughts makes me sad.

"Hey Rocksy! Good morning, how was the weekends?" Jessa asked, she looks a bit like Jane but she wears light make up, neat hair and nails. She also has white dress and shoes on.

"Oh... my weekends?" I repeated, she just nodded at me

"It's... good, normal. Just the same days as always."
I smiled. Then they just looked at me with an unsure look on their faces.

"Let me guess..." Jett spoke. I am nervous, I think he knows something's wrong. "... Incredibly breathe-taking right?" Then they all just smiled at smiled at me.

"Oh! Yes! You know that it-is absolutely breathe-taking!" It literally is... most of the way....

"Oh! Rocksy, I just remembered that I found you this cute red dress that you can wear on the upcoming prom...."  Jessa started talking about the outfits that she will be excited to show us for this year's prom....

              Then we all walked to school together, talking about how our weekends all went out.

             They all had fun this weekend, unlike me, my weekend is creepy and confusing.

            These are my friends; we call ourselves the "Pro-xies".

                                                *flashback*

We all met when we were in third grade...

Our class went on a field trip in the "Forgotten Museum", deep within a dark and mysterious forest that was turned into a tourists' spot.

All of us were got accidentally separated from the other groups and that we lost our way back.

            Good thing we all found ourselves scattered in the forest. But while we were all together, we found a cave... there were signs that we heeded to ignore.

*GO AWAY*
*DON'T STEP IN*
*BEWARE*
*YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*
*THERE'S NO TURNING BACK*

One of us dared us to get in there, then we all did at once.

             As a child, we are curious about a lot of things, and that cave made us curious that we entered and heeded the warnings.

Inside the cave, we saw a mirror, at the top of it, there were words scribbled on it that says 'Dark Cave of Reflections'.
We had no idea what it meant but we saw weird versions of ourselves on that mirror....

Mine is just the same but with different eyes... Mine had this creepy red glowing eyes with the pupil of a dinosaur or a vampire...

Hannah's changed a lot, her silver hair had disappeared, even her glasses. Her reflection looks like Hoodie G. But younger....

Shane's was like Sally II but with a gentler face.

Sedrick's looked like Slender Man,

Jett looks like Eyeless Jack,

Maya's Masky G.,

then Jake has Jeff the Killer and Jessa looked like Jane but has a much darker outfit on.

*end of flashback*

               Which is weird on how they end up looking like them... or are they them? Again with these  thoughts... I need to keep my mind away from these things.

             After a whole day of school, me and my friends went to our favorite spot in town, at top cliff of a mountain there lies a beautiful apple tree. It is where we mostly go to watch the sunset. There we would relax, have a lovely picnic and sometimes have a little water fight.

Bryan would always bring some water guns in case of 'boring' emergencies.

Time flies by when you're having fun with your friends. Come to think of it, what time is time is it? I checked my phone...

"Uh oh..." Yeah 'uh oh', it's 8:34 pm! I didn't think that we would stay here this long!? I have to go home and call mom and dad, they've got to be worried sick!

               I quickly ran home, when I arrived I immediately picked the phone and dialed mom and dad's household number.

*RRRIIINNNGGG!!*

-Sorry the number you have dialed is not at service at this time...- The voice machine answered my call, but I tried again.

*RRRIIIINNNGGG!!*

-Sorry the num...-  I dropped the phone, I wonder what's happening to them? Maybe mom's talking to someone on the phone?

*Sigh*

"Maybe I should try once more...."

I dialed their number again...

*RRIIINNGG!*

"Hello..."

"Oh mom! Finally, I wa-"

"... This is the Wielder's Residents, we are out being a family right now. So please leave a message." The voice of my mom's recorded voice for the voicemail answered my call and finished it's line.

"Oh... uh hi mom... Sorry I called late... I was with my friends... call me when you get this, love you guys...."

I dropped the line.

*Sigh* I miss you guys...

Just then, I heard police cars and motorcycle's sirens passing the apartment building, there was also an ambulance....

I looked through my window, I saw a bunch of them all going to the same place. But then, in a brief moment....

I realized that it was heading towards my parent's street!

              My eyes grew large, my heart beating fast, as I am shivering from thinking of what could have happened....

I followed the cars. I have no idea how but I am running faster than before....

"No...." They stopped in front of my parent's house.

I ran up to it, there I saw multiple press trying to know what has happened but the cops are blocking the way...

"Miss! You can't be here; this is a restricted area!" Some cops tried to stop me but I ignored them. There, in the living room...

             My legs gave in... I fell on the cold, bloody floor....

My parents... lying dead on the floor with their blood spread all over the room...

          Tears fell from my eyes....

"Who would do this?" I cried out...
I'm just there, crying, weeping, and being useless when I know that crying isn't going to solve anything....

              I remembered the fun times that we all had, even though they're really NOT my parents. They adopted me, yet they treat me like I am their real daughter. I know that their blood doesn't run through my veins and that... my biological parents just left me on an orphanage... they still took me in as family....

                                           I cried even more....

"How could anyone do this?! What have they done? What have they done wrong to deserve this kind of punishment? What? WHAT?!!" I cried more than what've expected... I tried to stand up and walked towards the voice machine....

I tried to play some messages and thought that maybe I could a few clues on who killed my parents. But there was no luck, all there was mom's missed call from me and the missed calls I received from mom... but one was... tragic....

-Sister, would you mind trying to call Rocksy? I couldn't seem to reach he- *door slam sound* Hey... wh-who are you? David? David??! Hun Where are you??... Go away... hey! N-no!!!!-

That's all I got... the death of my parents where 6:09 pm.

               I can't believe it... they tried to call me... I wasn't there... and now... they're gone... Mom... Dad... Mom... Dad... Don't go... please... I still need you... Don't leave me... MOM!! DAD!!

I kept on crying and crying and crying....

                                                ......

*DAD NO!!* Three or more people called out for one same person, I see a bright blurry yellow light and multiple shadows...
I hear fear... sadness... and... evil laughter....
*DAAAAAD!!!* *NOOOOO!!*

                                                ......

*Ugh!* My head!...

"*Guah!!!* n-no!" I cried out... Wh-what was that? Who are those people that are yelling "dad"? It was like they're witnessing someone they love go away or... die.... Why does my head hurts? And like... I'm feeling like...

                ...there's something else that made my heart feel like it's being broken more than once?

"I-I can't take this...." Something dropped over my hand, blood.
My nose bleeding... but why? I wiped it off as well as my tears....

               Why is this happening to me?

I stood there for hours...

Someone grabbed my left shoulder, it's Jane....

"It's time." She said

"For w-what?" I asked while sobbing

"Your decision, whether you'll accept your destiny or not." She then wiped my tears. "Eyeless Jack told me to come pick you up."

I just nodded and let Jane take me to the mansion.

"You gonna be okay?" Jane asked as we walked through the Slender Forest, I nodded... I looked around....
"Been here before?" She asked but I just shrugged, but I do feel like I have.

              We arrived at the mansion.

"Woah what happened to your face..." BEN quickly teased as he saw us "It's more... horrible than usual."

"BEN." Eyeless said as a sign to stop

"Fine alright! Geez..." He pouted then crossed his arms "Welcome back doofus... human...." He said

"Ghhmm." Eyeless silently growled at BEN.

"Ugh! Why do you always have to ruin the fun?! Nice to see you again... lady... err... whatever." He said annoyingly and Eyeless nod and BEN removed his gaze at me.

"Now I assume you've made your decision?" Eyeless started

"...." I stayed in silence... Wondering what my decision could be.

"I... think... I want to accept it? Or... not accept it at the same time?" I said while being confused

"HUH?!" They said at the same time

"What?!" BEN said in annoyance

"Uhmm..."

"Rocksy you need to make up your mind in order for us to know what we will do." Masky G. added

"Uhh... I...."

"Ugh for goodness sake! Make up your mind already!!" BEN shouted

"Guys, you-are-pr-e-ssur-ing- her!" Jeff said softly as he gestured his left hand at me "... So what will it be?" He continued while he puts a weird-dumb, stupid or innocent face on.

When he said that, BEN face palmed himself while the others shook theirs.

"The answers?" Smile Dog sat in front of me.

"...." In a few minutes, I made up my mind.

"I'm not going to accept this fate." I declared.

Their eyes, all looking into mine with despair and sadness.

"O-oh... okay... we respect your decision-" I cut Jane from her sentence.

"But... I want to train."

"WHAT?!" They all said all at once

"I may not want to accept this destiny of mine, but still I'd like to train and learn. I need to find the person who killed my parents I need to avenge them...

And when you all said that I am 'one of you', I... felt like... home... I had no idea why but I do. Still, I will try and do my best in becoming like you guys, but not in the chosen one way... Do you all know what I'm saying?"

"Yes." BEN answered me, which was a huge shock "We understand that, you; being the chosen one is a huge responsibility but you still want to become one of us even it means you being 'like us'. Am I right Eyeless?"

"What?"  BEN looked at him "Oh uh yes."

"Well I didn't understand anything at all, but what I understood was that you still wanted to train even though you don't want to accept your fate. We'll teach you no worries." Masky G. said

"Should I tell them?" Jane asked me, I nodded "Her parents just died a couple of hours ago, so If you guys could settle down and know why...."

"Oooh is this a revenge story?" Hoodie G. added feeling hyped

"R-revenge? I never thought about it... I just wanted to train in order for me to protect the ones I only have left...." I said as I looked down with tears dropping off my eyes

"It's okay we understand." Eyeless patted my head.

"You're really not going to have revenge?" He whispered into my ear, and I shrugged

"Wait, if your parents are dead, where will you live?" Jeff asked

"She stays at an apartment-" I stopped Jane

"Which is something that my parents pay for me to stay there...." I added

"Oh...."

"That's great!" Jeff jumped

"Wh-what?"

"You can stay here instead!" He declared

"Whaat?!"

"Well it is a good idea." Eyeless added while walking in circles "Since you're going to be one of us you're going to need a place to stay and your apartment isn't gonna be that much of a help when you do."  Eyeless explained
"Oh... okay...."

"I'll prepare her room!" Hoodie G. grabbed Masky G. and ran to stairs.

"I'll give her new clothes to change in." Jane said and left

"I'll dance while you guys are at it!" Jeff said while goofing off

"WAIT! A MINUTE!!" BEN yelled that made everyone stop
"She can't stay here!"

"And why is that?" Eyeless asked

"Because the mansion is already too cramped and she's staying here?"

"The mansion isn't cramped, we have more than enough rooms that will be needed for new proxies and killers like us out there. Think, you dumb elf." Eyeless said to BEN

"Ughh FINE!" He said while messing his hair "I'll prepare her entertainments." And he left

"Forgive him." Eyeless Jack turned to me "He is really like that."

"I-it's okay, I hope I wouldn't be that much of a burden."

"Don't worry you already are."

"O-oh." What? First he was nice and now that? I don't get it....

               Even though these guys are killers... monsters... they're really looking up for each other... Must be nice to have a family like this... which reminds me.... Tears fell again...

            Mom... Dad... I miss you already....

                                                 ~End of Chapter 4~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 15.3K 44
Because psycho murderers would make great parents, don't ya think?! This isn't just for a female reader, but He/She. Here are the Creepypastas I've w...
3.6K 160 40
Life is like a painting and you're the one to choose how it will look. Mine is a torn mess filled with the faces of fear. I think its truly a wonderf...
8.5K 274 9
growing up you always talked to slenderman. you moved away when you were only nine years old and moved back when you turned 17. you're now 18 and rem...
82.6K 1.9K 33
Jay had lived a pretty normal life. She had her loving mother, great friends, and guy that liked her. A lot. She was happy where she was. Until that...