Now That I Found You- Austin...

By thatameezykid

Kendall moves from Ohio to San Antonio for her Stepdad' s New job. She meets Austin Mahone and quickly falls... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Update
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
UPDATE
UPDATE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter Three

503 12 1
By thatameezykid

Okay I lied because said Chapter Three would be up tomorrow.. but I like writing to much. Enjoy!!

Kendall' s POV

"I will never say never, I will fight til forever. Whenever you knock me down, I will not stay on the ground." Off goes my alarm. Right at 7:00.. Just enough time to get to school before 8:45. ( that's the actual time Austin's school starts school.. I did my research. Lol)

It keeps on singing until I shut it off. That's the only time i don't like Justin, when he wakes me up.

"Kendall, wake up! Don't make me get the water like I did last year." Mom threatens.

"I'm up, okay. I'm carpooling with Alex today. I forgot to tell you." I say.

"Ooo, who is this Alex?" My mom asks.

"Just a Friend, mom. Nothing more"

Me and Alex have gotten closer since we first talked. He showed me around. Showed me the mall, his favorite fast food place, the school. He's pretty cool. I also met Austin. But I haven't seen him since then. I don't know what he does, but Alex says he does something but to shy to tell anybody else. But I could tell Austin was comfortable with me.

I went downstairs to find Adam making pancakes for me.

"Dude, you didn't have to do that for me!"

"I didn't. I did it for myself."

My jaw dropped so far, my chin was on the table.

"I'm just kidding. Your favorite, blueberry pancakes." Adam jokes.

"Good, I didn't want to choak you." I stick out my tongue and smiled.

I ate and I went upstairs to get ready.

I watch a lot of YouTube videos on makeup and fashion. So I'm a pro at it. I used my Naked 2 pallet for eyeshadow, elf liquid eyeliner and Great lash Mascara.

I decided on wearing a black flowy tank top and a pink hi-low skirt with black flats. I wore my cross necklace that my dad-real-got me for my 9th birthday and my blonde hair was in curls.

Once I was all done, the clock read 8:15.

"I should be under the mistletoe!" My phone blared. It was Alex.

"Hey let's go:)!!" He texted.

"I'm coming outside right now;)" I said back.

I told my mom and Adam goodbye and need out the door.

Alex can drive, he's sixteen but he is still in my grade.

I could tell from the driveway that Austin was singing.

"Maybe that was his secret." I thought to myself.

I opened the car door and Austin quickly shut up.

"Hey Alex, Hey Austin." I greeted.

"Hey"

"Yellow"

"Yellow?" I asked.

"Yeah, yellow. Hello sounds like yellow. So I said Yellow." Austin explains.

"Okay, you do that. So how long does it take to get to school?" I asked.

"Probably, about 15 minutes. Not that long" Alex said as he was backing out of the driveway.

"How long until you get your permit?" Austin asked.

"Well, back in Ohio it was 15 1/2 but it's probably different here." I explained.

"No, you can get it now if you want" Alex told me.

"Well, it's not that simple. Mg mom is terrified of me driving." I confessed.

"Why?" Both of the boys asked.

"Well, I haven't really told anybody in Texas yet. So you'll be the first." I said.

"Just spit it out." Alex said.

"It can't be that bad." Said Austin.

I hesitated. "My dad and 6 year old brother died when I was 10. And my mom hates it when I talk about it because she's afraid that I'll go too."

The whole car was silent for 5 minutes.

"Wow. I'm really sorry, Kendall." Said Alex.

"Its okay." I responded.

By then we were at the school. And it really wasn't awkward anymore. Our school is huge too! If you hear the saying, "Everything is Big in Texas." It's true.

Alex introduced me to Sarah, his girlfriend, before he had to go to class. She is my first friend in Texas that's a girl. She had to go to class but Austin showed me to my locker that was surprisingly by his.

"Hey I'm really sorry about your dad. My dad died when I was really little. Its hard. I know." Explained Austin.

"It's okay.And I'm sorry about yours. But can we not talk about it? It's a really touchy subject to talk about." I told him.

"Yeah. It's totally understandable."

"What's your first class?"

"Math. What's yours?"

"Math too." I laughed. I looked at his schedule.

"Looks lime you'll be following me from now on." He laughed.

The whole was fine. Typical school. Austin and I got really close during the day. I made more friends, got people's snapchat and phone numbers, and got invited by Sarah to go to McDonald's with her after school. I actually like this school better than my old school. And I said that like 50 times during the day. Austin almost choked me every time I said it.

We get out at 4:00, which is the down side, but we go later which is fine. I said bye to Alex and Austin and told them I would see them tomorrow. Sarah met me at my locker and we left to go to McDonald's. We stopped there and I wanted to go to Sephora, to get some makeup.

"I think this is your shade, Ken. Is it okay to call you Ken?" Sarah laughed.

"I'm totally cool with it. Perfect match." I smiled.

"So, do you like Texas?"

"Major difference from Ohio but yes I love it."

"That's good, oh and do you like Austin?"

I drank some Sweet Tea and almost choked.

"What? Me like Austin? Noooo" I squeaked.

"Yep, you do. Don't deny it."

I moved over to the Urban Decay display.

"No, I- He is just a friend. I need new primer potion."

"Honey, I know when someone likes someone. And Its written all over you." She picked one up for herself as Sarah said.

"Okay, maybe I do but I don't think he likes me. Happy now?"

"Pleased. Who wouldn't like you? You are funny, caring, and beautiful. I bet he does."

We walked over to the cash register and paid for our items.

"Thanks, Sarah. I appreciate it. We should do this every Monday."

We walked to her red Bug and got in. She started car and to drive to my house.

"We should. I like hanging out with you. It fights the Monday blues." She laughed.

San Antonio was dressed for Christmas, which is 17 Days away.

"I love it when it looks like this. I just Love Christmas in general." I said.

"Me too. I love Christmas in San Antonio because of what they do the town.

"I should be under the mistle- I should be under the mistletoe."

"Are you coming home? Dad is starting Dinner." -Mommy

"Hey;)"-Austin is Sexyy:)

Austin put that in my phone, not me.

I responded to my mom, but not Austin.. yet.

"Umm, Sarah. Austin just texted me."

"Whaaat? Omg! What did he say?

"Hey. With a winky."

"WITH A WINKY?"

"Yes, with a winky."

"Umm, say something back!! Duuh" Sarah informed me.

"I'm getting there. God"

By the time I said, hey back to Austin I was home so Sarah didn't get to what he said back.

We just talked about school, Ohio, each other, favorite music, movie, and tv show. And we might have flirted a little bit. We texted until like 11:00. But we both know each other better.

I was going to go shower at 11:00, so I told Austin I was going, and of course be told me not to, but I insisted.

I came back to a text from Austin that said:

"Kendall, I really like you."

~Bum, Bum, Bum! What is Kendall going to say?? And Sarah is in the story now! Yayy!

And new boom cover for the 5th time. No regrets. I felt it needed a fetus picture rather than a newer picture. Vote and comment! Twitter: @thatameezykid :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.2K 34
A story about two best friend falling in love. But they didn't know they both had feelings for each other. Will Austin confess? Or will Chaz? Or will...
39.9K 617 13
Moving to another state and not knowing anyone can be pretty harsh. Especially when Hailey an 18 year old girl that has moved from Colorado to Miami...
119K 2.1K 26
Natasha Rose was good friends with Austin Mahone. Yep, the 'Say Somethin' star. Her dad is his body guard; or known as: Dave. They were getting along...
93.1K 1.4K 29
Love is a scary thing. Life is a crazy ride. Mary is Austin Mahone's bestfriend. She has watched him play girls, and knows his every trick. What happ...