Twins | Jungkook

By Seoulty_

He never gave up on her She never gave up on him How beautiful it would've been if it weren't a story of thre... More

All Rights Reserved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 17

1.9K 90 34
By Seoulty_

[EDITED]

"Let's wrap up and go home" Namjoon said before everyone nodded and had their team spirit boosted. It was already 9pm and the boys had been practicing since afternoon. Yuha, Yoongi's older sister went home an hour after she came, she obviously didn't like your presence in the room as you could see her sending glares and arrows at you whenever you would talk to any of the boys. Once she left saying she got a meeting, you felt the sudden relief and heavyweight off your shoulders, especially the atmosphere had changed completely when she was gone.

You helped out the boys by getting food and water for lunch and dinner as well as when they needed towels or a massage, you were there like a staff. Talking about staffs, all the female staffs left and made you in charge of the boys. Which you didn't mind but it wasn't easy carrying 3 full plastic bags of take away.

"Could you play the song, Yumi" Hoseok had instructed, you nodded and pressed the play bottom on the music board, the same song playing in the loud speakers for the past hours. Every time you would listen to it, it would make you feel overwhelmed. They had work so hard to produce such good music along with the dance choreography, everything together felt so surreal. You were able to see them practice live right in front of you, technically speaking, for you.

"One, two, three"

-

"Four, five, six-" Its been the sixth time you had sneezed while Jeongguk walked you back home. The smell of autumn vanishing through the air as winter was ready to swoop by. It was nearly 10pm, the cold winter night came brushing against your exposed skin. You were stupid enough to forget your jacket at home before going to the studio this afternoon.

Jeongguk being the gentleman he is,

Did not lend you his leather jacket he was currently wearing. Instead of keeping you warm somehow, he decided to be an annoying brat and counted how many times you'd sneeze. You swear the next time he counts you'll sneeze on him.

"why don't you give me your jacket?" You stopped in your track, glaring at the tall man who seemed to be enjoying the scene

"But then I'll be the one getting cold" he clutched onto his jacket, sliding his hands in the pockets, smirking at you. You squinted your eyes in annoyance before turning back around and walked faster so you would get home quicker.

Once you reached in front of the gates, the guards had open up for you and you walked towards your doorstep, you fished your keys out and unlocked the house. Jeongguk expecting you to tell him to come in as well, feeling disappointed when you did not but instead slammed the door to his face when he was about to step foot inside. You grin evilly behind the closed door as you heard him knock desperately. Autumn nights are the coldest, in your opinion.

"Let me in you idiot" he barks annoyed as every knock becomes louder. You did not notice your parents were in the living room watching a late night show, but got distracted as they heard you chuckle evilly in front of the door and Jeongguk's loud voice that could wake up the entire neighborhood.

Your mother pitied Jeongguk who was left outside, freezing as the cold air rush through the city. She walked slowly towards you, sighing in the process as she slightly pushed you so she could open the door for him. You tried protesting but you knew your mother wouldn't let you, she cared too much for him.

"You little bitch you know it's cold-" Jeongguk's voice rang through the entire house, silence overlapping as he enters the house and stops half way of his sentence. His face suddenly drops, his skin becoming paler and his mouth wide agape while he stares at your mother in shock

"Who's the little bitch?" She spoke, crossing her arms above her chest ready to scold the young man for his disrespectful greeting

-

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again" Jeongguk had been apologising for the past 10 minutes ever since he had greeted your mother in a manner he would with you. Your mother had scolded him ever since he placed foot in the property, your father and yourself chuckling behind his back like watching one of your siblings get a scolding.

"As long as you're in this household, you should behave" Jeongguk nodded at your mother's strict house rules. There were three rules you and absolutely everyone should obey in the house, if any of those rules were broken with the concern of your mother, you would be buried alive behind your house. No jokes, your mother was strict as fuck. He gulped before your mother detached her eyes on him to you, gesturing you to bring him upstairs to your room and you nodded happily dragging him by his hand, your small fingers tangled along with his

"Don't worry, my mother loves you Jeongguk" You shut the door behind you as you watch him lay on your bed comfortably. Your mother knew Jiyeong and you weren't together anymore, but since she saw that you weren't really affected by it, she didn't take actions. You had Jeongguk by your side, this was why you weren't feeling like you needed to die.

"She's scary sometimes" You laughed at his reply as he cuddles with your pillow, nuzzling his head into the soft cotton fabric. You sat yourself on your chair with a huff out from your mouth, exhaling in exhaustion. Your eyes travelled from the ceiling to the calendar when you encircled your birth date. In just two week you would turn 20 and truthfully speaking, you weren't even excited for another year of oldness. The twin brothers were 2 years older than you but you always felt the oldest amongst them, they had immature personalities but strong hearts. The deep resemblance they shared were that they would be protecting whatever is their's.

"Jeongguk shouldn't you go home? It's quite late and the boys may be worried" You massage your neck before spinning around on your chair, positioning yourself in front of him. You felt exhausted from the long tiring day at the studio helping out the needs for the boys, now you thought, for them it should be and feel worse. Training till your body can't take anymore.

The hard life of an idol.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" He lifts his body from the sleeping position to a seated one, biting his lips to restraint the back pain he has gotten from a flip in the air he had done back at the studio. You looked at him worriedly before shrugging the thought off.

"And I told Namjoon before coming with you, he said I should sleep over at yours" He grin before kicking off his shoes till the point it flew towards your curtains. He took his bag which he also threw on your bed earlier on and tossed it on the bean bag at the corner of the room, making room for you

"No way you're sleeping in my house, there's no room for you" You threw him a remark along with a disturbed expression. It's not like you didn't want him to sleepover since he had done it before with Taehyung but it felt weird because he still somehow reminded you of him and every little speech or move, brought you memories of him

"I can sleep in Tae-" He suggested, ruffling his hair clearly expressing that he doesn't want to talk no more and just doze off into sleep. You protested, not wanting Taehyung to kill you when he comes back home knowing that someone had slept in his room without his permission. Your brother was always a clean freak and he would hate it when people touched his belongings.

"You know my brother hates that"

"Then the living room? Your living room is like a mansion itself" He shuts his eyes before speaking, his body rocking from side to side, wanting to be left in peace and tranquility but you had to make sure he would go back to his dorm safe. But still. Looking at his state right now, he looks extremely tired like he would collapse and sort of pained you

"My mom would kill me if I let you sleep there"

"Then there's no choice but- Here" He waited for the moment to say he wanted to sleep in your room but you kept on blabbering and ramming off some boring phrases that he cannot sleep in your house. He wasn't even listening. At this point he wanted to drop his body back on your bed and cover himself up with your blankets. Which he did.

"Hey hey wait! No sweaty asshole gonna sleep on my bed" You stood up abruptly from the chair before you ripped the covers off him revealing his sweaty fatigue body. His white shirt, matching yours, stuck onto his toned body frame with his ripped jeans looking tight fitted

"Let me sleep Yumi" he mumbles annoyed as he had his eyes shut, reaching for the covers in your hands. You pushed it further down so he couldn't get it and he sigh frustrated because of you.

"Go shower first! In the meantime I'll change those nasty bedsheets since you ruined them with your horrible odor-" You shot him a disgusted look even though he couldn't see you as his eyes were still closed.

"Girls would be killing to get my sweat" He smirked and smiled to himself before opening his eyes slowly adjusting to the light. Lifting himself up he locked his eyes on the object placed neatly on your bedside table behind the candles and flowers. You faked a cough, drawing his attention back on you before making his way to the bathroom with his bag

"You're so fucking disgusting" You mumbled under your breath before your removed the bedsheets and cover and changed them with some fresh ones.

When changing the covers of your pillows, you had knocked off something on your bedside table. You picked up the fallen object to realize it was a picture frame of your lover and yourself when you were only 6 years old. Jiyeong's mother, Mrs Jeon, had gifted this picture to you when you turned 16 and since then you had treasured it. To you, he was still considered a lover. Those three years spent with him wasn't something you would forget in a click of a finger. Therefore it pained you to realize he'd move on so fast, like nothing had ever happened between both of you.

Just like you were strangers.

You never tried searching for the missing pieces of your puzzle. What happened years ago, when you were still a young girl, your parents had avoided any sort of memory of those. People say that the childhood years are the most treasurable ones, but yours weren't the same. You were forced to forget and never remember.

-

Jeongguk walked out of your bathroom, steam following behind as he wiped his neck with a small white towel before seeing your back faced to him, your head slightly down. He walked closer to see that you weren't holding a picture but he first thought it was a picture of you and his brother.

"Do you miss him?" You nodded slowly as your back still faced him. He hovered over your bed and sat behind you as you seated on the edge of the bed with the picture frame tightly around your fingertips

"Do you want to talk about it?" He rubbed your back, drawing small circles on your shoulders

"I want to shower, you should sleep" You placed back the frame behind the other objects on your side table before standing up and taking your clothes to the bathroom

"When you come back, can we cuddle?" You paused for a brief moment before you nodded without looking at him. Your back facing him as you gave him a slight nod and entering the bathroom, closing the door behind you.

'Cuddle? We aren't even dating, cuddles are for couples'

While you were busy thinking in the bathroom, Jeongguk stared at your ceiling with his hands behind his head. His thoughts suddenly went to the picture you were looking at earlier. It looked very familiar to him.
He reached for the frame and stared at the picture, now having a better look at it. His eyes widened with his heart hammering painfully in him.

'No wonder it looked familiar'

The picture you had so thought for years that it was you and Jiyeong, was in fact,

you and Jeongguk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 21.9K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
1.3M 62.1K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
147K 5.9K 58
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
9.8K 155 17
"I don't like people who are DISOBEDIENT" ♡ hii guys this is my first ff that I'm writing here hope you all are going to like this!! KINDLY NOTE THA...