Loving His Demons

By brianderson1999

Wyatt is 25 and struggling to keep up with his bills. After just being fired he's desperate to find a job. Ev... More

Chapter 1- New Job✅
Chapter 2- Plea Bargaining✅
Chapter 3- Parker✅
Chapter 4- Family dinner ✅
Chapter 5- Dirty, Filthy, Whore ✅
Chapter 6- I Just want your time✅
Chapter 7- I feel safe with you
Chapter 8- I'll save you... I'll always save you
Chapter 9- Breakdown after Breakdown
Chapter 10- Don't think just do
Chapter 11- Getting your man
Chapter 12- Date night and throwing up
Chapter 13- Passing out
Chapter 14- Wyatt's secrets
Chapter 15- Two Deaths
Chapter 16- Relapsing
Chapter 17- David's Secrets
Chapter 18-Fights and Forgiveness
Chapter 19- Birthday
Chapter 20- Hurtful Words
Chapter 21- Stupid Hormones!
Chapter 22- I Did it to protect you!
Chapter 23- Thanksgiving Peace
Chapter 25- Lunch date
Chapter 26- Emotional day, Family night.
Chapter 27- First Therapy.
Chapter 28- Santa Claus
Chapter 29- Church or sleep?
Chapter 30-Last Family Dinner
Epilogue

Chapter 24- I need help

115 9 0
By brianderson1999

Chapter 24

Loving His Demons

David's POV

November 25th

I stare at Wyatt's peaceful face as he continues to sleep on my chest. Slowly lifting him off I slide off of the bed and head into the bathroom to brush me teeth. I walk out of the bathroom turning off the light and heading out of my room and walking downstairs.

Everyone turns their heads and look at me "Dad can I talk to you?" I ask him and he nods at me and we head into the backyard. We sit in silence as I try to gather my thoughts and he let's me have the quiet. The cold morning breeze hits my face soothingly and I embrace the breeze I smile at the feeling. "There's something wrong with me and I need help" I say lowly.

My dad puts his coffee cup down and moves to sit next me and gathers me in his arms. "I just got so angry. I don't know why" I whimper in his chest. "It'll be okay we'll get you help. Zachary is a psychologist do you want to try talking to him?" He asks and I shrug.

"I don't know dad. I hate asking for help. It makes me feel powerless like I'm not in control of my life. It makes me feel like even though he's in jail he's still controlling my life. After everything he did to me he still controls my life he left me with physical and mental scars and admitting that I need help is like admitting that he fucked me up. I'm unhappy and I hate my life and it's all his fault. I hate him I hate him so much dad. Why me? Am I a bad person? What did I do to deserve this daddy? I hate him I have nightmares every night because of him" I cry into his chest and he shushes me.

"I'm scared. What if I lose Wyatt because of what I've done this is the second time I've hurt him" I whine.

"When was the first time?" My dad asks and I sigh. "Last month when we were here. When I yelled at William I ran up to my room, I hurt myself and then I had a flashback and he came in and he touched me and I thought it was papa so I pushed him into the wall and choked him. I didn't know it was him but now he's scared of me he flinches every time I'm near him and it hurts but I know it's my fault and I don't want him to leave me." I say.

"I'm not going to leave you" I hear Wyatt's voice call out. He walks over and sit's next to me and I tense. My dad slowly gets up to leave us alone.

"I'm not leaving you. You want help and that's all that matters to me" He says and leans over to kiss me softly.

"Stay here I'm gonna go find Zachary" I tell him and kiss his forehead before standing up to walk back inside.

I find him in the living room with William. Biting my lip I say "Hey Zachary? Do you think we could talk?" He looks over at me and smiles and nods his head. He kisses William's cheek and follows me out to the backyard.

I walk over to Wyatt and hand him my sweatshirt because it's pretty cold outside and sit next to him.

"I need help. T-There's something wrong with me" I say lowly. Zach stares at me and my heart starts beating faster at the attention.

"I'll help you but you have to be committed to getting better. The only way you will get better is if you truly want to get better. If you don't want to get better all you're going to do is be wasting your time and money" He says to me and I look over at Wyatt who gives me an encouraging smile and a soft kiss on my lips.

I look back at Zachary "I want help. I need to be better for my boyfriend and our kids. I'm not alone anymore I just want to be happy" I say and break down into sobs. I put my head in my hands and try to calm myself down as Wyatt rubs slow circles on my back giving me the space I need to collect myself.

After I calm down Zachary says "That's good I can try to squeeze you in this week for now you should decide whether or not it's safe enough to stay with Wyatt" He says lowly and I stiffen and start to shake.

Wyatt hugs me "I trust you" He whispers in my ear and I nod my head.

"I want to stay with him" I say and he nods his head "Okay if you start to get angry please call me or step away we don't want a repeat of yesterday. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know when we can start your therapy sound good?" He asks and I nod my head. "Thanks. I know my brother hates me which probably makes you hate me so thank you for doing this" I say and he shakes his head.

"I don't hate you in fact I think you're pretty cool. I'm trying to get him to understand that what happened wasn't your fault but he's stubborn as hell" He says and I laugh in agreement.

We get up and walk into the kitchen where breakfast is being serve I pray that for once we can have a peaceful eating encounter.

We all sit at the table and I put some pancakes, eggs, and some bacon on my plate. I look over and see that Wyatt hasn't gotten anything sighing I lean over "I know you hate breakfast, is there anything here that you would want to eat?" I whisper in his ear and he shakes his head and I sigh and kiss his forehead. My dad looks at him weirdly and Adrian looks over. "OH! I forgot" He says and jumps up and runs into the kitchen and brings out a plate.

"I made you some French toast because I know you don't like breakfast that much but I remember you telling me you like this so here you go" He says and puts the plate down in front of Wyatt who starts crying.

I pulls him close and put my arm around him and he puts his face in the crook of my neck. He picks his head up a few minutes later "Sorry Sorry it's the hormones. It was just a really sweet gesture. Thank you Adrian" Wyatt says and I kiss his cheek and we begin eating our food.

After we eat I get up to help with the dishes and Wyatt goes into the living room with my dad.

"William stop!" I hear my dad yell which makes me stop what I'm doing and immediately rush into the living room to see Wyatt crying and Zachary holding William back. I rush over to Wyatt and he clings to me.

"What happened!?" I yell looking at everyone. "He's an abomination! He should die! He shouldn't be carrying a kid that's disgusting!" He yells and I try to get up to punch the shit out of him but Wyatt clings to me not letting me get up.

"I wanna go home" He whimpers and I nod my head and kiss his forehead. "Dad I love you I do but If you want me over for Christmas he better not be here. This is the 3rd time he has hurt my boyfriend and I'm sick of it. I hate to make you choose but I'm sorry" I say and carry Wyatt out to the car and buckle him up. I drive to the house and once I'm there I unbuckle him and take him into the house and up to our room.

I set Wyatt down on our bed and try and let go of him but he tightens his arms around my neck he puts his lips on my ear and whispers. "Make love to me please"

I pull back and look at him because we haven't had sex since the assault last month. "Are you sure baby?" I whisper and he nods his head quickly and kisses me and I kiss him back slowly savoring the taste of his mouth. I nibble on his lip and trail my hands down his body. I tug on his shirt and he sits up and puts his hands up making it easier to take his shirt off. He lays back down and I start kissing him again I tug on his nipple with my hand and he gasps.

Taking the advantage I stick my tongue in his mouth and feel every crevice of his mouth. I groan as I feel myself growing hard. I start kissing down his neck sucking on his sweet spot making sure I leave my mark so everybody knows he is mine. He moans loudly and I continue kissing down his chest I take his left nipple into my mouth and suck on it causing him to arch his back and moan. I kiss across his chest until I reach his other nipple and begin sucking on it making him groan.

I take his pants and briefs off and start kissing down his stomach until I reach his hard member. I kiss the head of his cock and he hisses. I smirk and take him into my throat bobbing my head up and down. I hallow my cheeks and he throws his head back and grips my hair tightly. I play with his balls lightly and squeeze.

I let go of his member making him whine at the loss of touch. I reach over and grab the lube I place it on the bed and spread Wyatt's legs open. I lick up the crease of his ass causing him to squeal in surprise. I lick his hole and start thrusting my tongue in and out of his delicious hole. He moans loudly and rolls his hips.

I put some lube on my finger and slowly ease it into his hole. I wait for him to adjust to it when he starts rocking back against my finger and I add a second and third finger. When I feel like I have stretched him enough I ease my fingers out of his ass and grab the lube again and put a generous amount on my length. I lean over him to kiss him "I love you beautiful" I whisper and he smiles wide "I love you too stud" He says and I align myself and slowly ease into him when I'm halfway into him I stop and let him adjust before easing the rest of me in.

He wraps his legs around my waist when he is ready for me to move and I slowly start thrusting into him. I groan at the warmth that engulfs my dick. The amazing feeling has my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Wyatt kisses me and I kiss him back as I continue to thrust into him.

Wyatt groans "Babe faster!" and I comply picking up the pace. I thrust in and out of him quickly. I reach over and take his hard dick into my hands and start pumping him in time with my thrusts. I feel him start tightening around me causing me to groan loudly at the feeling. He cums into my hand and I thrust a couple more times before releasing into him.

I slowly ease out of him and Wyatt whimpers at the lost of contact. After I catch my breath I get up and walk into the bathroom and grab a wash cloth. I run it under the water and walk out to clean Wyatt up. Once he's all clean I throw the rag into the hamper and climb back into bed with him.

I pull him into my arms and he puts his head on my chest and I throw the covers over us and play with his hair. "Love you" He mumbles sleepily and I kiss his forehead "I love you too Button now get some rest you've had an eventful couple of days" I say and he nods and drifts off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 107 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...
844K 35.5K 40
Nathaniel Angelev is a gritty, battle-hardened mafia prince who seemingly has it all - money, power, and devastatingly good looks - even though he's...
96.5K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...
269K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...