Jacksepticeye x Reader - (Gam...

By YummyGhost

You're 21 years old and you come home from work witnessing something not pretty. Your Boyfriend Josh with... More

Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 1 (A new life in Ireland)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 2 (Sorted in Ireland)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 3 (Who are you?)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 4 (It's nice to see you again)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 5 (Spotted again)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 6 (Cuddles)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 7 (Sorry I've been busy)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 8 (I really do love you)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 9 (Getting too weird)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 10 (Just take my job why don't you)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 11 (Reading you comments)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 12 (First or Last argument)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 13 (Apologies comes with no news)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 14 (Markiplier!)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 15 (Mark knows...)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 16 (First day at Vid Con)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 17 (Free Sam Plushie at the front.)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 18 (The best part at VidCon becomes... )
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 19 (Becomes the disaster at VidCon)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 20 (Telling news back at home)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 21 (Wedding? When?)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 22 (Ooo you're in trouble)
IMPORTANT! Story Information by YummyGhost
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 24 (Ice Skating)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 25 (Daddy on Instagram)
👻 Happy Halloween! 🎃
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 26 (Personal Reading Your Comments)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 27 (YouTube couples Pants on Fire)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 28 (Guilty regrets)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 29 (Things are awkward but love remains the same)
ONLY TWO NAMES TO PICK FROM NOW!
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 30 (Arranging to meet family)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 31 (We don't know Dreams change us all)
PLEASE READ THIS IT EXPLAINS THE NOTIFICATIONS
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 32 (Pink Shopping)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 33 (Disaster Shopping)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 34 (Irish arguing)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 35 (Forgiving is in real relationships)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 36 (Family)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 37 (Old times with a new fmaily)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 38 (Dinner with the McLoughlins)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 39 (Profile picture wars)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 40 (The Christmas Note)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 41 (Snowball fight with fans)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 42 (Christmas Morning)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 43 (Through the year)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 44 (Meeting her!)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 45 (Final Date)
I'm in hospital
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 46 (Silly Skype)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 47 (Baby?)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 48 (New Born)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 49 (Meeting her)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 50 (Warning!)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 51 (Coming home)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 52 (Future Ending)
Thank You All For Reading!

Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 23 (Scan)

7.5K 191 110
By YummyGhost

You woke up the next day as a Daisy next to the snoring Irish man who attached you to him in his sleep... as usual.

"Sean wake up." You nudge him. "Why?" He mumbled letting you go and shoving his face in his follow. "Do you want to miss the plane home?" You sat up. "What time is it?" Sean rolled onto his back opening his eyes. "10am" You unplug your phone checking the time. "And the plane leaves at 11?" Sean squinches. "Yaa." You nod. "Fuck sake." Sean sat up stretching. "Hate mornings." He added. "You can sleep on the plane. Come on let's go." You peck Sean's check and jump out if bed.

All of your bags were packed, the hotel was paid for now all you had to do was go back to Ireland where it's was all... Irish I guess.

You both made it on to the plane in time. Sean got comfortable until you noticed something. "Wait. Jack. We get back home at about 03:30pm don't we?" You shake Jack awake... again. " I would if thought so." He remained still. "And it's the 12th today isn't it?" You query. "Yep." He tilted his head to you. "Ok. Well I have a problem." You admitted. "And that is?" Sean widened. "I have a scan today at 04:30pm." You bite your nails. "Really?" Sean woke up a bit. "Yeah. But I need you to come with me. Because they do say it's best to have someone go with you just in case it's bad news." You tired to persuade Sean into coming with you. "I'm fucking coming. I'm not missing this." Sean smiled for the first time in that day. "But I'll have to upload a video first thought because the video goes up at 5pm remember?" Sean tapped your nose.

The plane landed, you and Sean got your luggage and got a taxi back to your place. "Right we should be home for half past." Sean checked his phone. "Ok. Do you want me to sort the bags out while you do a thumbnail? And then we'll go?" You share the daily jobs out. "Can do if you want." Sean shrugged.

Everything done. Video on it's way to YouTube, house clean, now time for scan, then chill out time possibly.

"You nervous?" Sean walked down to the hospital with you. "Stupid question of course I'm nervous." You chuckle. "Well if we're all ok in here shall we do something together instead of being at home?" Sean opened the door for you. "Like what?" You wait at the reception desk. "Surprises are a thing you know?" Sean covered your eyes with his hands playfully. "If I'm able to do it then ok." You slap his hands of your face.

"Hi how can I help?" The woman behind the desk sat down. "We're here for a scan today at half past four." You answered the nurses question. "Ok. Miss (Y-N) and Mr McLoughlin is it?" The receptionist searched through files. "Yes." You replied. "Brilliant. If you both would just sign these sheets in, then hand them to me when your done and then I'll show you where to go." The woman handed you both a clip bored with a form smiling. "Ok thanks." You and Sean reserved the forms.

It wasn't long until you both had finished signing in or up for what ever this was for. You handed the papers back to the receptionist then was escorted to where you had to be. "It'll just be a minute or two wait we shall not be long." A nurse opened a door. "It's fine." Sean sat down with you.

"You know what I almost said when we handed the papers back to the receptionist?" Sean leaned over to you. "What?" You smirk knowing it would be something stupid. "GLORY GREATEST COUNTRY!" Sean pulled his fist to his chest like he does. "Your a fuckin idiot." You shake your head laughing.

"Miss (L-N) and Mr McLoughlin." The nurse came back out calling you in.

"Right then. If you would just like to take a seat sir and if you can lay down here please miss then we can get started." The small sized nurse turned on a monitor.

She lifted up your shirt put some jell on your stomach then started the scanning. "Jack don't faint." You smirk. "I won't... I'm just a bit light headed." Sean smiled rubbing his head. "Don't worry sir. Before you a came in a couple was in here finding out the gender but we found out it was twins instead." The nurses attempted to clam Jack down. "We better not have twins." Sean lent back in his chair. "Me too." You added. "No. Only one. You can tell 100 percent." The nurse pointed around the monitor showing you. "AWW! Look at the little head." Sean stood up to the screen. "Is he always this hyper?" The nurse joked. "Every day." You commented. "Anyways I'll print these off for you guys. And then if you get another scan in about three months to find out the sex then we can take it on from there." She typed into the computer. "That's fine you wipe your stomach clean. "Ok then. Is the 13th ok in three months time?" She checked the calendar. "Brilliant." You add. "Ok well here are your scan picture and I'll see you guys soon." The small nurse enveloped the pictures and opened the door for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.1K 73
UNDER EDITING!!!! Warning Cringey You've always wanted to go to Ireland because of a famous YouTuber named Jacksepticeye and when you go to Ireland...
138K 4.7K 36
Growing up with Jack was fun, doing things you weren't suppose to do and playing video games. You started having feelings for him for as long as you...
10.7K 311 17
Fee is your typical 22 year old gamer girl. She's obsessed with gaming and is a complete nerd. She wears glasses and in school everyone bullied her a...
Favors By max

Fanfiction

6.5K 269 12
You and Josh have been close friends for a few years and are willing to do almost anything for each other. When Josh asks you to come to Ohio with hi...