For him? (TicciMask fanfic)

By AngelWingsBroke

Masky groggily got out of bed knowing today there would be a new proxy. More

Meeting
So Childish
Tea Party
What's this feeling?
Talking
Surprise
I love you
First Mission
First Mission (Part 2)
Hot Shower
Her
Jealously
Mine
Plan
Cheat
Revenge
Revenge (pt.2)
Bringing her back
Sick
Getting worse
Better or Worse?
Miracle
New Years
A Date
Proposal and Friendship
Proposal
Wedding
A/N

Coming out

4.7K 112 44
By AngelWingsBroke

Sorry for the long wait guys but here's the new chapter
____________________________________
(3rd per. P.O.V)
Masky got out of the shower and put on pants and a shirt feeling too hot after the shower to put his jacket on he laid down in bed when he heard the door creek open. "Hey Masky." He heard Hoodie say as he closed the door. "Hey Hoodz, what's up?" "I'm just wondering something. You never talk about having a crush on anyone why not?" Masky wasn't wearing his mask so Hoodie could see the confused look on his face with a little hint of pink on his cheeks. "Not really into anyone around here like that." "Oh well I saw you talking to Toby earlier and you were kinda blushing a lot, do you like him?" Masky's face turned fifty shades of red when he heard that. "F-fine.....I'm gay....and kinda have a crush on him....I just didn't want you freaking out about sharing a room with me and stuff I just see your as a friend dude." "Masky it's fine I'm glad you told me." Hoodie has changed in front of Masky many times from just getting out of the shower and Masky's done the same they weren't embarrassed about it. "So your not mad or anything...." "No Masky your my best friend nothing could change that." Masky smiled and hugged him. "Just don't tell Toby I have a crush on him.....I don't think he likes me the same way....." Hoodie chuckled at his statement. "You'll be surprised."
____________________________________
Sorry it's short but the next chapter will be longer and it won't take weeks to upload thanks for being patient loves 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.5K 15
This story has been discontinued.
5.4K 599 28
________________ ᳝ ˖ . ֺ ָ ֙⋆ 〃ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ𓆩♡𓆪〃 ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ "ɴᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ." ᴍʀꜱ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ; ʟʏʀᴀ." ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏᴋ...
959 55 15
the harsh reality of a proxy who wants out. Cover is mine
24K 928 28
Toby and Charlotte's friendship and lives were changed more than you think when they became proxies. Charlotte knew Toby was gay, and she was very re...