Imagine 3

Oleh Lautgirl57

Taylor, Jasmine and Hayden are in a band Imagine 3. They have a normal life until they find the boy version o... Lebih Banyak

Imagine 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not a Chapter!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
hey Y'all
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 4

12 0 0
Oleh Lautgirl57

Drew

Taylor and I were walking back to the barn. We walk in and see a very wet Jasmine and Keaton drying off. I look at Taylor, "do I want to know why they are so wet?" We start cracking up. Hayden and Wes walked in with their hands behind their back. "Dude what's up?" Keaton yells. Wes smiles "oh nothing just ..... Nerf guns!!" Him and Hayden shot all of us , I picked up Taylor and used her as a human shield. "DREW PUT ME DOWN!!" Jasmine and Keaton were rolling on the ground laughing. We were having a good time when I started to feel sleepy," Taylor!" I look over and she is passed put on the ground. I laid down next her, I wrapper my arm around her. Then the rest of the group dropped. Then the sleep took over me.

Unknown

3 2 1

I threw the sleeping gas in the barn. I pulled the gas mask over my face. I walk in and see 6 bodies laying there. I motioned the others to help. We carried the bodies out of the barn. I opened the van, I tied the girls to together and the boys together. I look at my helper "we just kidnapped Imagine 3 and Emblem3!" We hug and climb into our car. We speeded away to our hideout. We have just kidnaped our favorite band. Time to get a boy friend and time to hurt the girls who hurt me all through school.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
983K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
Fake Love Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...