Imagine 3

Hey everyone ! This is a random story I made up! I hope you like it!

Taylor is the oldest, tallest, has light blue eyes, and light brown hair with blonde mixed in.

Jasmine is the youngest has light brown hair, light brown eyes.

Hayden is the middle with dark brown hair, and brown hair.

Taylor's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm went off, I lazily slap my clock. I roll out of my bed and walk to my closet. I pull out kaki shorts, a gray sweatshirt and my black Beanie. Lastly I grab my red chucks and leave my room. I walk out to the Kitchen and see Hayden in jean shorts, a black snapback and a red imagine3 shirt. "Is that my imagine3 shirt?" she winked, "maybe....." Jasmine walks out, "It doesn't matter! We are going to a gig!" Jasmine is wearing a black cat shirt and white shorts. "At least she knows how to match!" I yell before an apple comes flying at my face. Ouch! "Thanks Jasmine!" I say rubbing my face. She smiled and starts making her food. I sigh and eat the apple that was used as a weapon. I look at my clock, "Shit it's 10! We need to get going!" Hayden grabs her guitar and skateboard ,Jasmine grabs her bass and board and I grab my guitar and board. We all ride out into the bump sidewalk. Iowa is a good quiet place, but everyone knows everyone so nothing much happens here. We rode the short distance to the coffee shop. Paul was standing in the door way, "what the Hell girls!!?" I shake my head, "sorry!! We are running late." We run inside, and quickly set up. Hayden steps forward, "HEY EVERYONE!! READY FOR SOME MUSIC!!" They all yell and we smile at each other, Jasmine , "okay here we go!"

I grabbed the mic,

"I'm a believe I wouldn't leave him if I tried......"

They crow held up their phones and recorded us. It was our dream coming true.

Wes

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I slam the clock and roll out of bed. I walk to my closet and pull on my cargo shorts, my emblem3 shirt and a red SnapBack. Then I grabbed some random pair of shoes and walk out of my room. I walk out to the kitchen to see Keaton and Drew huddled by the computer. "What are you guys watching?" I ask, but I'm shushed by both of them. I walk over and see 3 people that looked like us only....... girl form..... weird. Keaton pauses the video, "some girl tweeted this to us saying they looked and sounded like us." I look at Drew but Keaton un paused the video. I hear a beautiful voice come over it the girl looked like me. The beast rapper looked like Drew and the cute bassets looked like Keaton. Keaton stopped the video, "HOLY ZUNI!! THEY ARE MATCHING US LOOK!" We look down and see we are wearing similar cloths. "Weird dude." Drew says in disbelief. I look at my phone and I see that this one girl keeps tweeting me about these girls. "Lets meet them!!" Keaton yells making googley eyes over the basses. I shake my head, "noo way! That would creep them out that 3 guys come to their house. Plus we don't even known where they live!" Drew shrugs, "I know, they live in Iowa." Keaton and I turn and look at him. He smiles, "dude they are smoking! We are so going, i want to sing with them." I nod, "fine but lets tweet them or something.

They nod and we get ready for a last minute trip and I tweet the tall one.

Jasmine

We had just gotten home when I felt my phone vibrate. "Guys some guy just tweeted me asking if his band could meet us!" We all laugh, then Taylor's face went straight, "holy shit one of them tweeted me a picture of them and they are matching us right now!!" We all look an see they are the same. "Well they are hot!" I shout. Hayden shrugs "well look them up!" Taylor runs to the computer and finds them singing the same song as us. We stood in shock, when are fans said we looked and acted like them.... They weren't kidding. The video ended and we look at each other. "Lets invite them over!" Taylor agrees and Hayden did as well. I tweet back the Keaton kid, "hey you guys can come to our next consert next week at Black coffee on Iowa if you want. It's not hard to find, then we can have dinner later. " I sent it out then looked at the girls,

"Lets hope they don't hate us!"