Chapter 9

Wes

*vibrating sound*

I quickly wake up, and I slowly move away from Hayden so she doesn't wake up. After I slipped away from the couch I ran to my bag and saw my phone was going crazy. I pick it up, "hello?" I hear a sigh of relief "Wes it's me Simon." I smile, "hey Simon what's up?" I hear Simon clear his voice, "well after you and the boys decided to leave with out me knowing. I made some calls and you and the boys will be starting tour once you get back!" My heart dropped, I know we have been waiting so long to go on tour, but we just met the girls o out dreams and now we have to leave them. "Simon, we have a same problem." He sighs, "what is it Wes?I feel a small hint of courage fill my heart, "we meet this band out here and they are amazing. It's an all girl group called Imagine 3, they are exactly like us! They could open for us or something. Please Simon let them come." There was a few seconds of quiet. "Why do you boys have to be so difficult? But if the girls pass my judgement then they can come. " I smile, "THANK YOU SIMON YOU ARE THE BEST!" He chuckles, "I will buy your tickets, your plane leaves tomorrow. We will have to find the girls a hotel." An evil smile spreads on my face, "no it's okay, they can stay at our house!" I hear Simon sigh, "I have a feeling you boys have feelings for these girls." I chuckle, "maybe, I have to go though and get everyone ready!" I hung up the phone and walk into the living room and everyone is still sound asleep. I noticed that Drew was sound asleep, I quietly woke up Keaton and Jasmine with a quick shake. Keaton almost yelled at me but I put my hand over his mouth. Keaton nods and then I move to Hayden I kiss her on the cheek and she wakes up and looks my in the eyes. I smile and motion the group to come near the couple still sleeping on the ground. I wake Taylor up and cover her mouth. I motion her to move out from Drew's arm. She nods and moves out from under Drew . I look at everyone and I slid into the position Taylor was just in. Drew starts to stir and I use my my best high pitch voice to sound like Taylor, "honey get up!" Drew moves and wraps his arms around me, "but I don't want too!" Drew turns to his side and opens his eyes. When he sees me he yells, "BRO NOT COOL!" We all crack up and Drew turn a bright red. Between gasps of air I remember my news, "dudes and lady dudes I have big news!" They all stop laughing and look at me. I smile and start to tell them the story.

Taylor

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I say once I hear we might go on tour. Wes nods, "yup it's all true! But the we have to fly out tomorrow. " Hayden Jasmine and I all hugged each other. "We need to go pack!" Jasmine yells. We all run to are rooms, when I get to my room the first thing that hits me is I'm leaving Iowa first time. I start throwing stuff into a bag but then I knew I probably should pack a bit neater. When I turned around I didn't even noticed that Drew had walked in. I screamed when I saw him sitting on the bed. "It's just me!" Drew says holding his hands up in surrender. I smile, "sorry I didn't hear you walk in." He chuckles, "I'm very sneaky!" I roll my eyes and keep on packing. I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. "Drew I have to pack." He shrugs, "you have all day to pack, why don't we go do something today?" I turn around and look him in his deep brown eyes, "Like what?" He smiles, "we could go to the park!" I giggle, "fine but let me change." He hugs me tightly, "don't change I love you just the way you are!" I smile but I push Drew out of my room so I could change. I decided last minute I need a shower, so I washed my hair, face, and finished washing body. I step out of the shower and braided my hair into a side braid . I then changed into my black infinity tank-top, a pair of jean shorts, and I put my black chucks on. I took my hair out of the braid, and brushed it out. I threw a blue beanie on, I walked into my room and grabbed my phone. I snuck into Hayden's room and found her straightening her hair. "Hey girl!" She says as she plays with her hair. "Hey I'm going to the park with Drew !" She turns and winks at me, "okay have fun! Wear protection!" I feel my cheeks heat up and I flip her off as we walk out of her room I hear her laugh as I walk away. I walk to the kitchen and grab a strawberry pop tart I slipped it into my bag and meet Drew on the front porch. I was never so excited to go on a date.

Drew

After I got kicked out of Taylor room I changed into my black tee shirt and a pair if cargo shorts. I grabbed my gray beanie. I walked to the porch and waited for Taylor . I was chilling outside when I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around I see Jasmine standing there, "hey Drew you better be good with her or Hayden and I will kill you! She has had bad guys before and you better not be another one!" I stood there in shock that Jasmine had the guts to say that. "Jasmine I promise I won't hurt her, I would never do that to her!" Jasmine nods and walks back inside. I take a deep breath trying to relax, this was the first time I was nervous to go on a date. I heard the nob start to turn and I see Taylor walk out and she looked so beautiful. "We really need to stop matching!" I smile at her comment, "we will work on it but lets go to the park!" She nods and we start heading down the road hand and hand

Unknown

"They are going to California!" The screaming voice over the phone hurt my ears. "Yes California, but we can still get them!" I hear a deep breath, "fine, wait till they get there and settle in, then make your attack. If you don't follow the plan then we are screwed got it?" I agree and then the phone hangs up, it's time to plan on stealing back Emblem3!

15 Mins (Drew)

We finally made it to the park, we played on the jungle gym acting like little kids. We finally need a breather so we made our way to the swings. Taylor sat down and I started to push her,"So how do your parents feel about you guys moving to California?" She sighed, "First of all, we don't know if we are moving yet and second, they were kind scared and happy at the same time. They weren't happy that we were leaving tomorrow." I shrugged, "I'm happy you are coming, Taylor do your parents even like me?" She giggled, "they like you, my dad was so happy you got me out of the hell hole. He has a lot of respect for you and he knows you can keep me safe. My mom and I aren't that close so she really doesn't care, she keeps telling me I am ruining my life because I'm going to get raped or have a baby." I smiled knowing at least her dad likes me "does your mom think I'm going to get you pregnant?" She shrugged, "I have no idea she is weird, after I dated Jacob she doesn't trust me with any guy." I felt a wave of jealousy hit me like a ton of bricks. "Who is Jacob?" She stood up from the swing and she wrapped her arms around my waist, "don't worry about it, it's weird because I usually don't fall so fast for a guy. It takes time for me to fall but something about you made me love you. It's so weird, we have known each other for 4 days but I feel like I have known you long then that." I pull her in tight and I didn't want to let go, some how she knew how I felt about her and now I know she feels the same for me. "Drew you are going to squeeze me to death!" I loosen my grip, "sorry I didn't mean to!" She smiled, "I'm starving, do you want half of a poptart?" I give her a look but I agree anyway. "We better head home soon, you need to pack!" She nods and we munch on our pop tart.

Drew

We were walking hand and hand, when Drew told me to wait for a second. He went behind a bush and came back with his skate board. "Why did you bring your skateboard?" He smiles, "I figured we would be tired so we could skate back!" I roll my eyes, "we both can't fit!" He gives me a smug look, "are you sure about that?" I nod and I felt myself be lifted up from the ground and put on Drew's shoulders. "DREW WE ARE GOING TO BREAK YOUR BOARD!" I say as I try to make him put me down. "No we won't just trust me!" I finally gave up and we some how got to the drive way without getting hurt. "See we didn't get hurt!" I roll my eyes and head for the front door. When we get inside Hayden and Wes are making lunch, and playing kissy face in the kitchen. Jasmine and Keaton are having a tickle fight on the couch. "Hey guys!" They all respond back and then Jasmine breaks away from Keaton and hides behind Drew and I, "Taylor save me!" I laugh, "sorry I can't I'm injured." I grab Drew's hand and lead him to my room. "Okay time to pack!" I say as I grab my back pack. "Why can't we just take a nap?" I roll my eyes and punch him in the stomach, "nap later packing now!" He groans and I throw him a tee shirt to fold.

20mins

After 10 jokes about how i stole his style and having Drew run around the house with my bra on we finally finished. I laid down on my bed and cover my face with my pillow, I feel my bed sink down. I cuddled up next to Drew and feel right to sleep. I have never been so tired in my life.

.