Chapter 4

Drew

Taylor and I were walking back to the barn. We walk in and see a very wet Jasmine and Keaton drying off. I look at Taylor, "do I want to know why they are so wet?" We start cracking up. Hayden and Wes walked in with their hands behind their back. "Dude what's up?" Keaton yells. Wes smiles "oh nothing just ..... Nerf guns!!" Him and Hayden shot all of us , I picked up Taylor and used her as a human shield. "DREW PUT ME DOWN!!" Jasmine and Keaton were rolling on the ground laughing. We were having a good time when I started to feel sleepy," Taylor!" I look over and she is passed put on the ground. I laid down next her, I wrapper my arm around her. Then the rest of the group dropped. Then the sleep took over me.

Unknown

3 2 1

I threw the sleeping gas in the barn. I pulled the gas mask over my face. I walk in and see 6 bodies laying there. I motioned the others to help. We carried the bodies out of the barn. I opened the van, I tied the girls to together and the boys together. I look at my helper "we just kidnapped Imagine 3 and Emblem3!" We hug and climb into our car. We speeded away to our hideout. We have just kidnaped our favorite band. Time to get a boy friend and time to hurt the girls who hurt me all through school.