Chapter 24

Jasmine

Keaton and I were playing flappy birds when I heard I loud scream. We ran into the living room to see Taylor freaking out. "Taylor what's going on?" I yell. Taylor stop screaming, "Jasmine who lives in Texas that we know?" A huge smile spread on my face, "PRESTON AND LAUREN!" We both yelled and were jumping around. "Who are they?" Drew yells over us. Taylor smiled, "they are best friends! They moved to Texas a year ago to move in together! We haven't seen them until now, we are going to see them after the show!" I high fived Taylor, "did you tell Jen?" Taylor nodded, "yup she said it was cool!" "WILL YOU GUYS BE QUIET!" Hayden yells from the couch. Taylor rolls her eyes, "sorry Hang Over Queen. Jasmine guess what else!!" I rolled my eyes, "what?" Drew stood up and grabbed Taylor's hand, "it's your turn to babysit!" They ran off to the bunk area, I sighed and sat on the couch. Keaton sat next to me warping his arm around me. "What should we do now?" I shrug, " I don't know, how about the person who finds the funniest video gets a back massage!" He smiles, "deal! Have fun rubbing my back!"

Wes

I finally woke up and walked to the living room to find Jasmine and Keaton on their phones. "What's up guys?" They shushed me and I shrugged. I look over to find Hayden sleeping on the couch. "Hey babe how are you feeling?" She opens her eyes and sits up, "like a pile of crap, I messed up Wes!" I sit down and pull her on my lap, "it's okay we all mess up! I almost got our contract canceled." "Really?" Hayden says in a whisper. I sigh, "yup I was stupid one night and went out drinking. I got drunk and got pissed that the press was taking pictures of me and a girl. So I smashed the cameras and got kicked out of the club. Simon was pissed, but he forgave me and told me if I did it again I was done. I felt terrible because I almost cost everyone else their dream!." She relaxed, "finally someone understands me." I chuckle, "I guess we really are twins." She puts her hand in mine, "lets make a promise we won't ever drink again." I kiss her hand, "promise" she moves off my lap and lays back down on the couch. I play with her hair till she closes her eyes. I picked up the game controller and started playing call of duty.

Drew

Tay and I were laying in my bunk talking about random shit. "Drew?" I smile, "Ya Tay?" She smiles, "what does the tattoo on your bicep say?" I smiled, "blessed." She gave me a weird look, "why did you get that?" I pulled her into my arms, "I am truly blessed, I have an amazing friends family, job, I'm making a difference, and I have you. I am the most blessed man in the world." She kisses my check, "do you want to see my tattoo?" I nod and she lifts her shirt and shows me her hip. It was a tattoo of an elephant with a music note coming out of its trunk. "When did you get that?" She smiled, "when I first moved out of my parents house I got it. I just turned 18 and thought it was bad ass." I chucked, "I got my first one when I was 15 and it was done in a garage." She puts her hands up in surrender, "okay you win! You are the biggest bad ass!" I laughed and poked her in the side. She started laughing so I started tickling her. Tay went crazy and was laughing so hard she could breath. She eventually said, "Drew stop!" I shook my head, "there is only one way to stop me!" She kept laughing, "How?" I smiled, "say Drew is a sexy beast!" She shakes her head, "NEVER!" I tickle her harder until he finally screams, "DREW IS A SEXY BEAST!" I stopped, "that wasn't so hard now was it!" She slapped my lightly on the face and turned so her back was facing me. I pulled her in, "you have to talk to me some time!" She sighs, "just you wait! I will get my revenge!" I roll my eyes, "okay whatever!" She turns over and looks into my eyes, "Just you wait!" I wink at her and kiss her. She eventually starts telling me a story about a uniturtle. I love her randomness and I was truly in love with this girl.