A Hell-Like Love • Sebastian...

Da krystallic

Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any close... Altro

Part I: A Hell-Like Love
0.1 Phantomhive Manor
0.2 Phantomhive Brother
0.3 Phantomhive Butler
0.4 Phantomhive Ball
0.5 Phantomhive Soul
0.6 Phantomhive Revenge
0.7 Phantomhive Maid
0.8 Phantomhive Investigation
1.0 Phantomhive Image
1.1 Phantomhive Sister
1.2 Phantomhive Past
1.3 Phantomhive Child
1.4 Phantomhive Training
1.5 Phantomhive Date
1.6 Phantomhive Vows
1.7 Phantomhive Disappearance
1.8 Phantomhive War
II: A Lost Love
1.9 His Butler, Lost
2.0 His Maid, Heartbroken
2.1 His Butler, Begging
2.2 His Maid, In Need
2.2 His Butler, Arguing
2.3 His Maid, Fuming
2.4 His Butler, Concerned
2.5 His Maid, Nostalgic
2.6 His Butler, Deathly
2.7 His Maid, Pleasured
2.8 His Butler, Planning
2.9 His Maid, Creator
3.0 His Butler, Challenged
3.1 His Maid, Victorious
3.2 His Servants, In Battle
Epilogue
Author's Note

0.9 Phantomhive Memories

14.6K 465 384
Da krystallic

It all seemed to happen so slow. I felt I could have done more to save Madam Red, to stop Grell from ever harming her. The wound on my stomach prevented me from helping her.

Long, black strips of film began flowing out of her wound and into the air. Her cinematic record. Something reapers were able to view once the person who they were charged with died.

It showed her entire life, from her childhood up to the point of her death. Madam Red was born with natural fiery red hair, which she hated so even though her parents said it was lovely. It was only until Ciel's father, Vincent Phantomhive, told her he liked her hair as it was. She fell in love with him, but Rachel married Vincent instead. Madam Red (whose actual name is Angelina), went on to marry someone else who did not mind her love was for another. She became pregnant, but as she said, it was taken away from her.

The records show a bloodied Angelina Dalles in a flipped over carriage on the side of the road. Then it changed and showed her being informed by a doctor at the hospital that her baby and uterus had to be removed, thus preventing her from ever conceiving a child again.

"The puzzle is completed. Madam Red was aggravated by the prostitutes coming in for abortions. I can hardly blame her. It was like they were rubbing it in her face, slowly bringing her to the brink of insanity and causing her rash actions," Sebastian concluded.

After all this, it was not enough for Grell. He charged at Ciel, but I ripped off a piece of fabric from my dress and jammed his chainsaw before he could strike, rendering it useless. While he was trying to fix his chainsaw, another man entered the alley and grabbed him by the hair.

"Please excuse Grell's foul behavior. My name is William T. Spears, and I will be taking him back with me," the man said.

He pushed his glasses up with his pruners and dragged Grell. "Come along now Grell. I will be taking your death scythe. You will be on trial after breaking so many rules. So much overtime..."

William dragged Grell away, who was fighting in protest.

"Time to go back to the manor, young master. It is almost twilight and it is best that you retire for the night," I say.

Ciel nods his head and yawns. If we stayed any longer, someone might see us and think we murdered Madam Red.

We continued on our way to the mansion and got there within a few minutes. All the other servants were asleep. I helped Ciel change and tucked the blankets around him.

"Goodnight young master."

He grabbed my wrist as I got up to leave. "Stay with me until I fall asleep Y/n."

"Of course, young master," I replied.

So I sat on his bedside until he fell asleep. It was the only time he did not have a scowl or a look of disdain on his face. Rather, he looked peaceful for once.

The reason he wanted me to stay by his side was clear. The closest thing he had to a parental figure died in front of his eyes. Madam Red was the last close family member to Ciel. I grabbed the candelabra on his bedside table and blew the candles out.

"Sweet dreams Ciel," I mumbled.

The manor was pitch black as I walked to the servants quarters. My room was at the end of the hall, while the rest of the servants were closer to the staircase. Sebastian was nowhere to be seen, although he was likely preparing for tomorrow. My hands grazed the part of my stomach that Grell's chainsaw pierced. Luckily it was fully healed.

"Hopefully Adrianna will be able to patch it up. This was such a lovely dress and it was unfortunate that stupid reaper had to ruin it."

Click. The brass knob turned and the door opened, revealing Sebastian. It looked like he had something on his mind.

(If you don't like steamy make-out scenes, you may want to skip most of the following paragraphs. When you see ***, skip down to the following ***. BTW, I will write detailed makeout scenes, but that is the most. This book will not be a lemon.)

"Is everything alright, Sebastian? You hardly ever come in here, and it's not like you sleep much," I said.

"Oh? So I am not allowed the enter my own room?" He asked with an amused expression.

"My apologies. T-that's not what I meant," I stammered.

Sebastian gave a small laugh. "Calm down, Emuishere. I was only teasing you. You are quite adorable when worked up. But you are indeed correct, it is unusual for me to come in here at this hour."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Do you need something?"

***

He walked closer to me, causing me to step back and lean against the bed post. His hand wrapped around my waist, and his other hand traced my lips. I shuddered and gripped the top of the footboard, stunned at his unusual behavior.

"Right once again, I do need something," he seductively whispered into my ear.

In an instant, he flipped us around and pushed me against the wall, an arm leaning against the wall above me. I gasped at the sudden impact. Something was going to happen.

"I need you," he growled.

Sebastian was usually stoic and rather composed, but this was a completely different side of him. I didn't know what to think at the moment.

His hot breath fanned against my neck, making me shudder again. I clenched my fist and tried not to squirm. He surprised me by leaving small kisses along the side of my jaw and made his way to my neck, gently biting me.

"If we are about to do this, I'd rather you have your normal appearance," he said.

I transformed my appearance to my regular one.

He looked at me and I stared into his crimson eyes, which were beginning to glow fuschia. In an instant, he hungrily smashed his lips onto my own. Our lips moved in sync, and I found myself running my hands through his raven black hair. He grabbed my hips and roughly ripped the back of my dress off, leaving me in only my undergarments.

"No fair. I was going to have Adrianna try and fix the dress," I said with a frown.

"That dress will be the last thing on your mind after tonight, I can promise you that."

I smirked, "Are you implying something?"

Sebastian pressed his lips against mine without answering. He roughly gripped my hips and hoisted me up, allowing me to wrap my legs around him. Without breaking the kiss, he walked over to the bed before throwing me down on the sheets.

He crawled on top of me and kissed my neck before leaving love bites. I bit my lip, trying to suppress a moan. I placed my hands on his shoulders and removed his tailcoat and began unbuttoning his vest.

"You are so delectable Y/n, after tonight, I will make sure you won't be able to walk in the morning."

I gave a small laugh, "I'll be the judge of that."

***

-

The next morning I woke up with Sebastian still by my side. I placed my hands on his chest and kissed the side of his neck.

"Wake up," I whispered.

He gave a slight groan before opening his eyes, which were back to their regular crimson. "I would not mind waking up like this every day."

The door slammed open, startling us both.

"Y-Y/n I heard distressed moans last night and wanted to make sure you were alright- oh! Uh, nevermind I am so sorry to intrude."

Blood poured out of her nose, which she quickly covered up with a handkerchief.

"Are you alright Mey-Rin?" I asked.

"J-Just fine!" She yelled back as she closed the door.

Sebastian looked at me and shrugged. "We should prepare for today and wake up the young master. I sense Madam Red's body has been found already after I called Scotland Yard last night to tell them."

I sighed, "Then we should get ready for a funeral that will undoubtedly happen today."

-

Just as I had suspected, there was a funeral held for Madam Red today. News of her death spread like a wildfire, and there were speculations that her butler did it since he was nowhere to be found. They were right in their theories without even knowing it. There was nothing more I would like to do than punish Grell for taking away some of the last family Ciel had. She was not due to die yet, I just knew it.

Sebastian helped Ciel dress for the funeral, while I put on a black dress.

The newspaper's front page even had information about Madam Red's death.

Is Jack the Ripper now targeting noblewomen?

How ironic since it was Madam Red herself who was Jack the Ripper the whole time. But if people figured that out, it would taint the Phantomhive name forever.

We all went in the carriage and set off for the church where her funeral was being held. Ciel held a red dress in his hands. I understood what he was going to do.

Sebastian and I waited in front of the church while Ciel went inside. Although it does not kill us to enter a church, it gives demons severe headaches which can last for hours. Ciel returned shortly, with the dress evidently missing. He nodded his head and we left back for the Phantomhive Estate.

-

-

-

-

-

Well, that was my first time writing such a detailed make-out session XD. I hope those of you who read it are not too scarred by my writing. Hopefully the more I write, the more experience I have in writing things like this for the future. Writing is my passion and I hope that I manage to perfect it as much as possible.

Don't forget to like and comment!

-K R Y S T A L L I C 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

283K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
23.1K 504 40
You were taken in by Madam Red at the age of 8. Ciel and his parents would come and visit you all the time. You loved playing with him because he was...
2.9K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...