The Werewolf Game

By jardnaxela

Eleven friends played a popular game called 'Werewolf' in a library, instead of doing their essays. They got... More

Chapter 1: Let's Play
Chapter 2: Just a Game
Chapter 3: Hello
Chapter 4: Obsessed
Chapter 5: Murderous Game
Chapter 6: Accusations
Chapter 7: The Cards
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: The Reveal
Chapter 11: How We Did It
Chapter 12: Epilogue

Chapter 8: Vote

1.7K 97 50
By jardnaxela

The next day

The class is tense. There's been three murders, in the same school, same class, and in just a few days. And the police still haven't figured out anything about these murders. Every students' parents are so worried about their children. What if their children got attacked? And the weird thing is that the school is still open, with the murderers still roaming around.

The group still chose to figure out who's in it. The hardest thing is to figure out who the Werewolves are, and they are in the same group. They can't trust anyone, even their own friends.

After three murders happened, things are getting crazy.

First period, biology. Their teacher, Ms. Roelly, checked the class' attendance.

Ms. Roelly: "Agatha Viecella?"

Cella raised her hand.

Ms. Roelly: "Eduardus Steven?"

Ed raised his hand.

Ms. Roelly: "Josephine Alexandra?"

Josephine raised her hand.

She continued, until she called on Nadine.

Ms. Roelly: "Nadine Gracella?

There's no response. They all looked at Nadine's seat, which was empty. Nadine was absent.

Ed: "Where'd she go?"

Ed asked Josephine. Josephine shook her head, didn't know what's going on with Nadine.

Cella: "I don't know where she went. But I think I know why she's absent."

The group looked at Cella, confused. Cella muttered 'tell you later' to them.

End of biology period

The group gathered around in circle.

Ed: "So.. there's just the seven of us?"

Ongky: "Sadly, yes."

Yezki: "Angel. Why's Nadine absent?"

Angel: "Umm, I honestly don't know."

Yezki: "But you're friends with her."

Angel: "Yeah, but this time she didn't tell me anything."

Ed: "Cella, what do you think?"

Cella: "Okay, hear me out guys."

The group leaned closer to hear Cella.

Cella: "So yesterday, I sat on the bench after school. Nadine sat beside me, she's playing with her phone. When she got up, she accidentally left her phone on the bench. She had already walked away, but then I stopped her when I saw she left her phone. I took a glimpse at her phone, and read the message. It's from an unknown number."

Yezki: "What did it say?"

Cella: "It said, 'nice job, Nadine. You made them all confused."

Josephine's eyes widen.

Ed: "Then, what'd she say?"

Cella: "She replied with 'you're welcome'.

Ongky: "What?!"

Cella: "I know, right?! I know for a FACT that she's the Werewolf. That message explained it all."

Angel: "Shut up, Cella! It's not what you think it is! Probably it's just a random text or something! She CAN'T be the Werewolf!"

Cella: "Oh my God, Angel. Why are you ALWAYS on her side?! Are you like, her GUARDIAN or something?!"

Angel: "No! You could point on people like you did before, but I can't stand up for someone that I think is innocent?! That's not fair at all!"

Cella: "You know what? Just shut up, Angel! I don't want to hear your opinion right now. Guys, what do you think?"

Yezki: "So, do you think she's the murderer?"

Cella: "Of course she is the murderer! Or at least, ONE of the murderers!"

Cella shouted.

Cella: "Don't you guys see?? The message was SO obvious that it's her. She must be in on it!"

Angel: "Guys, this is stupid!"

Cella: "I said SHUT UP, Angel!"

Cella glared at Angel.

Cella: "Guys. We can't just sit and do nothing. We gotta act, NOW."

Ed: "I agree. If we don't do anything, the Werewolves will kill every one of us like what they did to our friends."

Yezki: "Yeah, but what are we gonna do?"

The group went silent.

Cella: "You know what? Why don't we just VOTE?"

Angel: "Wait, what?!"

Yezki: "Vote?!"

Cella: "Damn right, we VOTE."

Angel: "What the hell does that mean?!"

Ed: "You mean, we vote to kill somebody?"

Cella: "That's exactly what I mean."

They all looked at Cella.

Angel: "Cella, you're INSANE. You can't just vote like that! We can't just kill somebody that easily! The police will do their job!"

Cella: "Oh COME ON. You KNOW the police didn't do anything about this case. They're stupid. Only WE can stop this. We start it, and we end it. First, it's Jason, then Tiffany, and now it's Toby. Do you guys want for that to happen again?! One of us being murdered every night?! So I say, we VOTE, and we END this thing! And one more thing, it's obvious that the killer is NADINE."

Yezki: "But Cella, Angel's right. Are you out of your mind? Killing someone is NEVER the right thing to do. We'll all end up in prison, and-"

Josephine: "Let's do it."

They all looked at Josephine.

Yezki: "What?!"

Josephine: "I said, let's do it. Let's vote."

Cella smirked.

Cella: "There you go, guys. Josephine said it all. We VOTE."

Angel: "You guys are insane."

Josephine: "Screw it, Angel! I'm so tired of this! I don't want us to get killed anymore. And don't say that I'm insane, I'm protecting all of you!"

Their eyes widen in shock.

Yezki: "I'm not into this, okay? I may just vote, but I don't wanna be the one doing the killing."

Ongky: "Me too."

Josephine: "That's fine. I'll do it. Alone."

They looked at Josephine, shocked.

Angel: "Josephine. You're not thinking straight!"

Josephine: "Whatever, Angel. Now vote. Me? I vote Nadine."

Angel: "You're really doing this?!"

Ed: "I vote Nadine."

Cella: "I vote Nadine. Ongky?"

Angel: "You know what, Cella? You're a bitch. I'm gonna vote you. Planning all this voting is what a killer would do, isn't it?"

Yezki: "That's what I was thinking the whole time."

They went silent.

Ongky: "Maybe you are the Werewolf, Cella."

Cella: "Oh my God, are you being SERIOUS right now??! 3 minutes ago I was trying to protect all of us but then you chose me?!"

Yezki: "I vote Cella."

Ongky: "I vote her, too."

Cella: "Screw you guys!!"

Everyone looked at Kelly.

Josephine: "That leaves you, Kelly. It's a tie. Who do you vote?"

Kelly hesitated for minutes. But then, she made a final decision.

Kelly: "Nadine."

Cella smirked.

Angel: "No.. no.."

Cella: "It's all settled, guys. We're going to kill Nadine."

Josephine: "No. I'm the one to kill her."

Cella: "Josephine, why?"

Josephine: "Looked like she wanted me the most. So I'll confront her by myself and end this thing."

Ed: "Josephine, I'll go with you."

Josephine looked at Ed.

Josephine: "You don't have to do that."

Ed: "No. I'll go with you, no matter what."

Josephine hesitated for a moment.

Josephine: "Fine. I'm gonna go to Nadine's house with Ed, tonight."

Cella nodded her head and smirked.

The rest looked at each other in fear. Josephine's not on her right mind. Things are getting completely insane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 6 16
๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ /หŒdษ›fษ™หˆmeษชสƒn/ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘› the action of ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด the good reputation of someone; slander or libel. โ™ซ โ™ฌ โ™ซ โ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐•๐ˆ๐‹...
2.6M 97K 67
#1 in Werewolf - #1 in Mate The world is at war with something they told themselves didn't exist. Samantha was born into this world and has always l...
493K 17.9K 26
What happens when two twins find out that they have the same mate? Well they fight till the death??? Who knows read the book and you will find out :)