Can You Be My Carrot Queen? (...

By MissNiallHoran1D

One Direction, A Famous Boyband, One Member Louis William Tomlinson, Some would say he's the most hyper, craz... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 (about her parents)
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
part 13
Life.
Part 14

Can You Be My Carrot Queen? (Louis Tomlinson One Direction)

6.1K 32 2
By MissNiallHoran1D

Dedicated to Strawberry_Roses for making my awesome cover:)!!

Picture of Louis' at the side!

******************************************************************************************************

"Yeah, One Direction are in town today, been causing riots between teenage girls and all sorts" I heard a woman say as I walked down the street

I ran back to where the lady was standing and asked “Excuse me, I overheard you talking about One Direction, do you happen to know where they are?, I've been looking all day”

“Sure darling, they are just round that corner” she said with a smile.

I thanked her and walked away, I could meet One Direction. THE One Direction. My luck couldn't get better.

I walked round the corner, looking at the ground, thinking what I would say if I actually met them.

Just as I was half way through my speech, I got knocked to the ground.

“Oh I’m sorry, the fans, they are chasing us, help” I heard an Irish accent say.

“OMG, Niall, and run” another voice said.

“YOU’RE ONE DIRECTION” I said trying to look shocked.

“Yes yes, we know” Louis said shaking my hand.

“I know this is a bit much to ask but there’s about a thousand fans running to catch us, do you have somewhere to hide us?” Liam asked.

“My house, follow me” I shouted and started running, smirking as I did.

I heard the boys running just behind me and lots of fans not far behind.

“How far?” Harry screamed.

“Just round here” I shouted back.

I ran round one corner, then down the back street for a short cut, then into my garden.

“Have...we...l-lost them” Louis said breathing heavily.

“I think so” zayn replied

"Well, Welcome to my home" I said, already going through a plan in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 523 20
Lilie is just an ordinary girl, whose sister out shines her at everything. She has no talents, or dreams. When she turns into a hero for saving her b...
2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
15K 243 25
We've all heard of the phrase "And they all lived happily ever after..." right? Right? That's all that everyone wants in this world. Living life to...
834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...