[RENOVATING]The shy artist 'N...

By authorrr_

[RENOVATING] (Y/n) was always an outgoing person with her bubbly personality and fair looks, who couldn't lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
READ PLEASE

Chapter 8

2.8K 134 201
By authorrr_

Enjoy~

________________________

~Nathanael's P.O.V~

Me and (Y/n) sit on the railing of the bridge. She swings her legs and watches me draw. I feel her (e/c) eyes watch as my hand glides over the paper with the inked pen.

"Ah...I wish I can draw like that" She sighs leaning her head on my shoulder. I smile softly.

"I can...I can teach you sometime, if you want" I suggest bashfully.

"I'd like that, tomato" She chuckles. My lips twitch into a smile as my eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Tomato?" I ask. She nods and explains how my hair is the color of a tomato and how my face gets red as one too. The way she explains with her hands and her silly faces makes my heart beat faster. I chuckle and shake my head. Suddenly her hand slides up my forehead throwing my hair back. 

"What...What're you doing?" I ask, my face heating up a bit at sudden contact. Her eyes stay focused on me and I just blink.

"You should pin up your hair more often, so your eyes can show more" She says tilting her head to the right slightly. The sun's rays reflect off her (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes. 

"...Yeah" I manage out.

"Nathanael, are you okay?" She asks chuckling.

"Yeah..." I say clearing my throat. "I'm just...distracted?"

(Y/n)'s eyebrows knit in confusion as her lips hold a quirky smile. She chuckles and I go back to drawing and her eyes focus on my hand again. 

~

"I'll walk you home" I say as we get off the bridge.

"Thanks" (Y/n) says as I hand her the drawing. "Aw! Thank you so much! I can't wait to perfect my skill like yours!"

I chuckle at her excitement. We start walking and hesitantly I glance at her open swinging hand. Should I hold it? Would it be going too fast? Should I ask her? It's the polite thing to do isn't it? I don't know!

I lick my dry lips and clear my throat.

"Uh...(Y/n)?" Her head turns to me in curiosity. "Can I...Can I...h-hold your hand?"

(Y/n) looks at me in shock. My face heats up as she lets out a river of chuckles which turns into laughter making me feel embarrassed. 

"W-Why are you laughing?" I ask as my face heats up.

"You're so cute my precious tomato child!" (Y/n) exclaims hugging my head. I bend down a bit since she's a bit shorter than me. She lets go and ruffles my hair and takes my hand.

"Of course you can!" Our fingers interlock and I can't help but smile. "Don't be afraid to hold my hand okay?"

I nod and look down slightly embarrassed from overreacting at such a small thing. I smile looking ahead as I feel the warmth of her hand. 

~

"I'll see you tomorrow" (Y/n) says giving me a hug. I hug her back and slowly let her go. 

"I'll see you" I say. I watch her go in and once she disappears I start walking back. I should've given her a kiss at least on the cheek.

"Ah...I'm so hopeless" I sigh rubbing my eyes. "I can't even give my own girlfriend a kiss."

"Haven't I taught you anything?" I look up as my eyes focus. Chat Noir. I blink as he looks down at me teasingly from a building.

"Chat..." I mutter. My stomach knots and my heart starts to beat fast. 

"How's my little tomato?" He asks with a smirk. Ah he heard us.

"Chat! What're you doing?!"I hear someone call. Chat sighs and turns around.

"Yes, My lady?" He calls out and I see Ladybug jump on the same building.

"Chat, we have to go" Ladybug says smacking his head. Her eyes go to me and she looks a bit taken back. "Oh Nathanael!"

"You...know my name?" I ask tilting my head.

"Uh yeah of course, it's our duty isn't it?" She says smiling. I nod returning a polite smile. 

"You're walking home?" Chat asks but he answers it anyways. "Of course you are, I'll walk you home."

"Chat-"

"I'm walking home a citizen to make sure he is not in any danger" Chat says through gritted teeth. "Because, it's our duty isn't it My lady?"

"Chat..." Ladybug shakes her head and throws her arms up. "Fine fine."

No Ladybug please take him with you.

"Make sure he's home safe" She sighs. "And I suppose (Y/n) is home already?"

"Uh yeah...I just left her home" I hesitantly say, my eyes narrowing. Chat Noir lands too close to me and tugs me along the sidewalk. I look back at Ladybug with a worried look. Her bright blue eyes flicker to Chat, who is dragging me, then at me with worry in her eyes.

"Ah you should've went for it" Chat sighs. I'm not comfortable. Once we turn the corner, I yank his grip off of me.

"Don't touch me" I say firmly.  Chat throws his head laughing.

"So feisty~" He teases. 

"Stop it" I demand sternly. I just wish my voice wasn't so damn soft! 

"Come on Nathanael" He teases coming closer. I step back.

"Don't get near me" I warn. "Chat, stop this! Why are you doing this?!"

"Don't you get it?!" He asks harshly, making me flinch. "I want you."

I shake my head. No, No! He's just confused! He should be with Ladybug just like any other story would've put it as. Chat Noir reaches for me but before he can lay a paw on me, I break into a sprint. No I don't want to do this to (Y/n). I don't want to keep this from her! I run faster ignoring the curses of those I bump into. 

"Look it's Chat Noir!" The crowd cheers but it only makes my stomach rot. I run as fast as my legs can carry me as I take a sharp left onto my street. I see my home! A smile graves upon my lips. Until I'm tackled to the floor by the feline.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere" He mutters against my ear. I gasp and try to get the hero off of me. I kick him off and run into my house and slam the door shut with the lock. I pant and lean against the door with my eyes closed.

"Jeez" I mutter.

"You should close your windows" I open my eyes and stare into the emerald orbs. Chat! Before I can hit him, he turns me around and takes a hold of y arms and keeps them in place. Too flustered to comprehend, I just stay shocked against the door.

"Don't you know how much I want you?~" His hot breath against my ear.

"Chat...stop" My voice shakes. "I can't do this to (Y/n)."

"But if you don't do this, I'll tell (Y/n) everything" He chuckles. "Even how you, voluntarily, kissed me."

Yeah that was before I can change my mind! I bite my lip and turn away. Dammit. Heroes are not suppose to be like this! Ladybug isn't like this. (lol) Chat Noir harshly turns me around and my back hits the door. 

"Chat...Adrien" I quiver. "Stop..."

"You know you want to" He says smoothly. Chat Noir winks before leaving a trail of kisses up my jaw. I flinch at his touch. No! 

"I...don't want you" I say regaining confidence. Chat stops but he doesn't move. "I want (Y/n)...not you, I will always choose her...only her. You will never be like her and I will never choose you."

Chat bites my skin and I yelp. He doesn't meet my gaze but he pulls away and darts to the window I supposed he came in through. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

"Ah--What the actual fuck!" I blurt out but I cover my mouth. I'm not supposed to curse. I let out a whine of frustration and lay on the floor. Maybe that I said that, he'll stop for good. I don't want to be so rude but if it's what I have to do to be with (Y/n), I'll do it

____________________________

Ah I think this is a little short maybe? I hope you guys enjoyed it and I hope everyone is having a good week so far at school! If you ever need to vent or just rant well Author-chan is here! 

Please have a safe week, ya know with the clowns that have been in the U.S lately and yup they're in my city as well and it sucks! But again everyone stay safe please!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 45K 28
(Y/n) has always lived in Paris and she loved it her Best Friend is Nathanael but what happens when she transfer schools and runs into Chat noir? Wha...
12.1K 263 26
Chat Noir has been visiting Marinette's room almost every night. Sure, she enjoys his company...But her heart still belongs to Adrien. Adrien starts...
134K 4K 16
The sequel of Naughty Chat. After the hardships of getting together and keeping friends, (Y/n) and Adrien think it's finally over with the exception...
343K 12.5K 31
A Miraculous Ladybug AU Adrien is a Captain of the famous ship called the Chat Noir. Him and his crew stumble across a strange catch. They caught a m...