Mending a broken heart.

By carltumee

"Can a broken heart ever be mended?" ** c_elijah 2017 More

chapter one & two.
Chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
Chapter Nine.
chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Love
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
epilogue I
epilogue Ia.
epilogue lb.
epilogue II
author's note.
A COLD DAY IN HELL
HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR SPOUSE
SEQUEL.

chapter seven.

1.5K 159 1
By carltumee

BADIA'S P.O.V

We arrived at the grand hotel in Turkey, safely.
Abid went to the receptionist and got our room keys which was booked earlier.
Abid winced towards me to help out with some luggages.
Abid opened the door to our suit and I was amazed, it was a honeymoon suit, it looks amazing I couldn't just stop gawking,  it looks snooty.
I tried to avert my gaze from the room not to give Abid any room to tease me , even though he doesn't.
I sat on the bed trying to have some rest,Abid did the same also.
I tried to get up and freshen up but I seemed stuck, I turned and found my veil stucked to Abid's watch I quickly reach in shame to free my self but my hands met with Abid's whom seems to be helping me out to remove it.
I felt a chill run through my spine, Abid hands felt soft and warm, I was so happy ,
just touching his hand felt different in a positive way.
what's wrong with me, I snapped at my self.
"sorry" I muttered while I withdraw my hands. I went straight to the washroom shyly.

ABID'S P.O.V

As I opened the room I was shocked it was all arrange for a honeymoon, I had call and instructed them earlier today after finding out ammi's plans.
I asked them not to decorate the room but they fail to hid to my request. I have to call them, but not now. I don't want badia to know I got annoyed so I put on a straight face as possible as I could. I could notice badia getting excited . I have to explain to her, that nothing is going to happen between us and that I have not accepted her as a wife. she's just a good friend and she needs to know that.
I was tried , so I decide to rest a little before anything else, Badia must have been tied also, she just lay down. Badia stood up but then stop, I wondered why . I looked at her and I saw her gaze on me , so I followed her eyes and realised her veil was stucked on my watch . Then I tried to remove it our hands met as she made an attempt also. when she touch me, I could feel the gentleness in her touch, it sends vibration to  my nerve, I felt weird charge. I quickly withdraw my hands but so did she. Her veil was still stuck so I removed it with ease because this time around I made attempt to remove it alone.
Badia left for the washroom almost running.
I stood in that position pondering about that touch, I have never felt that way, not even with farida. All my body accepted Badia as if she's mine, she's made all for me and only me. As if she was made only for my eyes.

what's this nonsense I scolded myself,
I can't feel this way.
Badia is just your friend. I kept repeating the mantra , to convice myself. I decided to pack all the red petals scattered all over the bed and threw them in one of the room dust bin.

BADIA'S P.O.V.

I came out of the washroom and saw the room a bit different, all the red rose petals where packed from the room,well ....

its late so I put on a night grown and sat on the bed ready to lie down . I wasn't sleepy so I decided to take tour of the suit. It's quite big with red paint and mild pink wallpaper, there was a door, which led me to the balcony. I shivered to quick air that blew me, so I ran inside quickly. I went straight to my box looking for a jacket when I saw abid in the room.,
"looking for something?" He asked.

"yes, a jacket, coat, anything , it's quite chill outside, and I can't seem to see anything wearable".
"here you go" he said as he stretches his hand holding a jacket. "Thanks "I say as I put it on the jacket and headed to the balcony. strange I thought how abid just gave away his jacket without knowing or asking where am going to this night. another mind told me to calm down, Abid knows I know nowhere here and I won't go out. from the balcony I Could see a beautiful view of the city. by the left is a mini pool and a jacuzzi inside it. At the right side is a set of beach chairs. I went straight to the pool and put my feets in. I was quite relaxed playing with my feet as my mind wonders. I started laughing really hard remembering the day I accidentally nearly kissed Abid, the fear on his face it was Unforgettable. "hahaha".
I felt someone near.

"what's hilarious, ? share " said Abid , no demanded.
"huh" I turned.
"you ", I answered and burst into a fresh laughter.

Abid started laughing too. I was confused, I looked at him clueless. why is he laughing.
I hit him. "what's funny Abid " I ask.

"I figured out if you won't tell me why you are laughing then why don't I just join my friend "said abid. I must admit as naive as i am abid doesn't realize that his flirting.  " You moron" I yelled and we both continue laughing together . remembering earlier so I decided to blackmail him.

"Abid can you please leave I need some alone time here" I asked politely.

"No "answered a confident Abid.

so I thought, two can play this game I said in my mind. "If you don't move now, then I will kiss you" I threatened Abid.
"you wouldn't "  he said.
I pouted my lips and lean closer to abid as he also leans backward in other to avoid me, doom .
I felt a splash as abid fell into the pool. I stood up and pointed at abid as I laugh out loud .
trust me , you need to see Abid's helpless expression it was hilarious. The whole situation was funny I was busy laughing when abid pulls me into the pool all well. I became mute and looked at abid dreadfully.
He made a mockery of my expression and We both laughed at the same time. We stood in the water for quite a while , staring at each other and the stars as the night gets darker. "Abid it's late am sleepy "I yawn.

The next day I and abid where playing when he cheated and I threatened him with a kiss as always. to my surprise Abid pulled me near him, making me fall on his torso . I came so close that I could feel the intensity of his breath , it felt as if we were breathing the same air.
I became powerless and shy.
Abid's hands where around my waist.
Pushing me closer.

"What are you waiting for?, kiss me now" he said rather sounding like a dare.

I felt my heart skip . I started staring at the floor. I was so shy that I felt like swallowing my self.

"I know my friend can't do anything,
Just full of empty threat" said Abid as he freed me.

"says who ?, I can do alot "i said from no where and ran through the room. before I could say anything more. I found Abid chasing me.
We kept circling the room till Abid caught me and we suddenly tripped .There I was on top of Abid.

ABID'S P.O.V

We have been having great time since we arrive here at turkey. I tried everything to make my friend happy. since I can't be a husband to her, I would be the best friend ever I promised myself.

last night was magically we spent half of the night outside the pool. I have never seen this side of badia. she seems so playful and free of life. I love it. badia had been threatening me with a kiss . Now I behaved like a jerk back then when we nearly kiss, I know it was a mistake but I didn't want anything to get me attached to her like I did with farida.

I decided to teach badia a lesson when we were playing a poker game and she threatened to kiss me as punishment for my crime.
I caught her by her waist and drew her near me, her cheeks became red as tomato as she flushed , I could see how shy she was. I asked her to kiss me but she kept staring at the floor she couldn't do it. I knew she's full of empty threat so I freed her. before I could say another word badia yelled that she could do alot more and ran. I began to chase her for about 30 minutes or so, we kept circling the room . I finally caught her and held her tight and then we tripped over something.
Badia was on top of me for the first time ever, I could feel badia's body all over me. her hair got release from it bun and was all over my face, it smells of jasmine. her perfume was driving Me crazy. Badia moved her hair from my face but she was still on top of me, breathing hard on my skin.

We kept staring at each other , lost in one another. I don't know what's wrong with me or why I felt this way, it's strange, it scares me. Badia had a huge eyeballs which was sexy. her eyes were of hazel colour. I smiled to her for no specific reason I could account for. I was examining every single detail of her face as I never did before and then my phone starts ringing . It rings for the first time but all I could hear is a background song to my thoughts. I came back into my senses on the second ring and brought my phone out of the pocket. Badia quietly got off me quickly but shy.

I went straight to the balcony and picked the call. I could see badia on the bed holding the pillow blushing and burying her hair inside the pillow. I smiled and exited.

It was a call from an agency that i had gotten a job here , in Turkey. The company will provide me with a house and an official car. After I quit my job and sold my house I moved back into my old room in ammi's house. I left everything that reminds me of my past with farida.

After marrying Badia I started looking for job everywhere. A friend of my mine said he knows someone here in Turkey for I gave him my Cv to help me out. I guess he  did came through for me.
But how do I break this news to ammi. I remembered when I first moved out, ammi was devastated that I won't stay with her . since I worked in the same city.

I know Ruba would be thrilled, though she would miss me alot. I'll miss her too. What about Badia I thought. would she like to move. I told them that I would get back at them. I needed to think things through. what if a better offer never arrive I was busy in my thoughts when badia called out.

I ran back inside. , what's wrong I asked sounding worried.
"Dinner just arrived " she announced.

"and you had me worried, the way you screamed I thought something was wrong" I shrugg the feeling of something bad happening to her.

How would I feel?

"yes my stomach was crying" said a childish Badia. and we both chuckled  and had our dinner.

Don't forget to vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 14.1K 43
A halal modern love story of 2 Muslims trying to heal themselves from their pasts and move forward as better people. Cyra recently moved to Paris wit...
19.9K 1K 59
Heyy. ✌🏼Islamic story. Two broken souls are meant to be together but only Allah knows, will they heal mend their heart or completely destroy them...
829K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
1.6K 230 14
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...