Drunk in love

By MissWhiskeyHala

(Warning Heleanor) Harry was very drunk and decides to text a few ladies. Thinking of a different Eleanor, he... More

Drunk text
Sorry
Okie
Love
Cold
Coffee with Max
Plans
Eleanor's house part 1
Eleanor's house part 2
The next morning
Really Short chapter:/
After Starbucks
Louis
Texts from Louis
Texts from Louis part 2
Max's loud mouth
Confusing
Knock knock
Dunkirk

Starbucks

110 7 1
By MissWhiskeyHala

Eleanor got out of her car, with a smile plastered on her face. She had the chance to park close since there was hardly anyone at Starbucks. As she walked up to the door, a lovely young boy held it open for her. She gave him a warm smile as she walked in.

"Thank you"
"No problem ma'am" He smirked.

Eleanor rolled her eyes playfully, a young boy like him using such manners, yet she had a slight annoyance encounter her since she wasn't even above the age of 30 yet.

As she entered she noticed an unnormal amount of people. Hardly anyone was there. She didn't bother to look at the faces instead she went straight to the till to order.

Her smile continued to shine through as she made her way.

"Hi, what can I get you?"
"Large strawberries and cream" She smiles reaching in her purse for her credit. He nodded.

As soon as Eleanor payed she heard a familiar voice call her name. A low Cheshire accent voice had rang through her ears. She hadn't bothered to turn, for some reason her knees had a weakness fulfill them, she felt as if she were to turn she would keel over any second.

"Eleanor?" Harry's voice spoke up again. She turned finally.

There sat Harry, Louis and Danielle. Eleanor had never seen her in person and had thought she wouldn't ever. But could she have been more wrong. She thought she would see Louis again, but certainly not with Danielle..not like this.

Eleanor's heart skipped a beat as she felt the harsh butterflies in her stomach. She sighed in utter bitterness.

Why had Harry even bothered to call her name? Especially with Louis and his new girlfriend. Eleanor could cease to imagine what went on inside that once curly haired boy's head.

Harry motioned for her. In response she grabbed her drink as it was placed on the counter and looked in they're direction.

She bit her lip and then slowly walked towards the three. She didn't think this through. She didn't want to continue walking to them but at the same time she did.

"I knew it was you!" Harry said excitedly. "You look good" He smiled standing up from the booth. Eleanor held her drink tighter as he did so. She glanced at Louis, seeing his mouth slightly dropped. Eleanor's stomach dropped along with all her confidence.

Harry wrapped his arms around Eleanor. Within the few seconds Harry hugged her she stared at Louis in surprise then placed an arm around Harry's neck while her other hand held her drink.

"So this was the friend you were meeting" She whispers softly. "Mhm" he replies placing a hand in his pocket.

"Didn't realize you two were so close" Louis speaks up finally. Eleanor finds a slight bitterness in her mouth as she hears his voice. "We're good friends now" Eleanor manages to speak with a hoarse tone.

Louis chuckles lightly.

"It's..funny seeing you here" Eleanor cocks an eyebrow as Louis speaks. She finds the slight bitterness turn into a slight annoyance. Eleanor snorts as she sees Danielle stare at her, with wide eyes.

Eleanor hasn't even spoken to her yet but she already had the intention to slap her. "Well she does live here" Harry laughs scratching his head. Harry has his hand placed around Eleanor's waist, the only person who hasn't noticed is Harry himself. He already got used to doing it, even with the short period of time they've been with each other.

"Right.." Louis mumbles. "Babe.." Danielle finally speaks placing her hand on Louis shoulder.

Louis shakes out of Danielle's grasp in annoyance. "Sorry didn't mean to" he lies reassuring her. Danielle forces a smile and leans her head on his shoulder. Louis feels pathetic watching his ex stand in front of him looking better then ever, whilst Danielle tries to act like they're the perfect couple.

They aren't the perfect couple they both know. They're far from it, they pretend to think they are but they know they aren't. All the time away from each other has caused more fights then when Eleanor and Louis were together. Louis would hate to admit it but he would prefer Eleanor over any other brunette bombshell he met.

He missed her Manchester accent and the tea she would make him when he was sick. He missed her hugs when he felt down, he missed leaving traces all over her to show others that she was his. He missed her smile, he missed her body. He missed her.

Louis missed Eleanor, he didn't realize it until he saw Eleanor approach him. He had an anger rising up in him as he watched Harry smile at her with his arm around his waist.

That should be me.

He kept saying that to himself every second longer he stared at Eleanor and Harry. He forgotten about the brunette resting her head on his shoulder and rose from the booth.

Danielle sat in shock. "What are you doing?" She asked as Louis slides out of the booth. Louis could hardly care to answer for he was far to angry.

"What the bloody hell do you think your doing?!" Louis' voice was harsh on anyone's ears nearby. He didn't care he just wanted to know the truth between Eleanor and Harry now.

Harry jumped as Eleanor took a step back. Harry stood in shock as Louis approached him staring him up and down.

Louis didn't care if he was taller or not. He didn't care if Harry was supposed to be his friend, Louis just needed to lash his anger out. And Harry would be the one to face the 'wrath' of Louis.

"What?" Harry finally spoke sounding more stupid then ever.

Louis scrunches his face in annoyance.

"You think I'm stupid?! I see what's happening! You know how much she sti-"

"Stop this you idiot we're in public!" Harry cuts Louis off pushing him. Louis stops himself from moving back anymore and stomps his foot down.

Louis grins cheekily. He steps up to Harry once more and swings at him.

Harry bounces back and feels the stinging in his jaw. Eleanor catches him quickly placing her drink down on a nearby empty table.

"Harry!" She helps Harry regain his footing. Harry was in utter shock. Just moments before Louis and him were laughing at a joke Louis made, the two were best friends. Harry knew this would change everything, he knew that the next few actions would change every positive thought they had ever had about each other to negative.

Danielle sits watching with a straight face. She had no idea what was going on. The look on her face was more stupid then when Harry acted like nothing happened between Eleanor and him.

"Harry don't there's people watching" Eleanor states lowly near his ear.

"I know" He sighs. Louis knows as well but he doesn't care.

He wants to prove that he can fight. That he can and will fight for Eleanor even if it means losing his best friend. Louis stomps towards Harry for the third time.

"Lou-" Louis swings at Harry once more but this time in Harry's stomach. Harry grunts in response.

Finally Harry doesn't hesitate and swings back with more force then Louis.

Eleanor's knees become weak watching Louis stumble back as he's hurt just like when Harry got hurt.

She steps in front of Harry just as Louis regains himself.

"El what are you doing?" Louis asks holding jaw. "You two need to stop this!" If the fight didn't draw attention Eleanor's loud voice surely did now.

With little attempt Danielle slides out of the booth.

"She's right. Louis stop" Danielle attempts to help Louis but is swatted by him. Eleanor smirks in response.

"Thanks..Eleanor" Harry sighs. Eleanor opens her mouth as to speak but closes it as Louis walks closer towards her.

"I'm sorry Eleanor I just-"
"Just got jealous" Danielle finishes for him. "Louis it's obvious you still have feelings for her" Danielle continues.

This shocks Eleanor. Danielle's so calm about the situation, so collective, so not what she thought she was.

Danielle steps in front of Louis as to speak to Eleanor. Eleanor makes a thin line with her lips as Danielle does so as well.

What could she possibly have to say to me? Is the only thing ringing through Eleanor's head. Eleanor's not sure what to make of Danielle now. They're hardly like each other.

Danielle's more thick, while Eleanor's slender body is one of the reasons both Harry and Louis are attracted to her. They're both beautiful but Eleanor's personality just manages to captivate both Harry's and Louis' attention.

"I'm sorry..I didn't know who you were to Louis, I'm Danielle" Danielle lowered her hand to Eleanor's, to shake. Eleanor hesitated but awkwardly shook Danielle's. Danielle didn't need to tell Eleanor her name, for Eleanor already knew it. She seen her all over her twitter and Instagram feed to know her name and exactly how she looked.

"Nothing to apologize about" Eleanor uttered.

Danielle smiled. "Louis..I think we should go before they call the cops" Danielle laughs, Louis nods frowning.

Eleanor's turns to see Harry looking at the nosey bodies surrounding them. "Do you think they know who you are?" Eleanor asks. Harry shakes his head. "No they're far to old, we should leave before anyone else shows up" he mumbles. Eleanor nods in agreement and grabs her drink.

Everyone watching had finally sat down and continued they're chatting like nothing had happened. Harry looked back at Louis and Danielle.

Danielle attempted to wipe Louis cut lip. Harry new he was bound to make Louis bleed due to the amount of rings he had on. Harry however didn't want any of this to happen, sure it felt good to land a heavy hit but that's only because Louis had winded him in front of Eleanor.

Louis swatted Danielle off. "Not now please let's just leave" Louis protested. Danielle sighed and grabbed her purse. Eleanor found herself staring at the two. She new that the two struggled together just by the time seeing them together for the first time.

"You leaving now?" Harry managed to get Eleanor's attention by grabbing her waist. She sighed in relief as Harry touched her.

She felt calm with him on her. She nodded. Harry held onto her waist leading her out. Harry didn't care about the wandering eyes watching him with Eleanor, not even Louis'. Harry just wanted to be with Eleanor so Louis wouldn't get the chance to talk to her..so Louis wouldn't get the chance to try and workout things between him and Eleanor.

Harry didn't care if Eleanor and him could never be an item just as long as they could have they're own little thing from time to time, Harry was very fond of Eleanor and nothing to him could change that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 162 40
A 14 year old girl with a troublesome past goes to live with her Sister and her boyfriend. There is a slight catch to this somewhat normal story. Tha...
33.8K 1.7K 18
REST IN PEACE ELOUNOR BUT READ IF U WANT I GUESS apparently theyre back together wow well then...keep reading Where Eleanor is a famous singer/model...
236K 6.2K 78
Louis Tomlinson is Kettering High School's number one soccer player. He's a rich senior, super popular, has a beautiful girlfriend and the best frien...
349K 3.3K 62
Eleanor Calder. Harry Styles old family friend. What happens when she comes to stay over the summer, and Louis Tomlinson is there too. What happens w...