Winx: Just Add Water

By IamMushu

What happens when you go to MAKO island on a full moon? You turn into a mermaid, of course! The girls are mer... More

Metamorphoses
I'm a what?
The six mermaids and their friend
MAKO
Book lovers
The full moon date
Miss Ofelia
Bodyguard
Suspicious
Stuck
Dating
A fiery full moon
Daniel
Field trip
The ring
It's gonna be a cold night! pt.1
It's gonna be a cold night! pt.2
It's gonna be a cold night! pt.3
Frozen solid
Five here, one more to go
The end of the magic pt.1
The end of the magic pt.2

Wild goose chase

946 28 0
By IamMushu

Chapter 9

-Where could she be?-asked Stella.

-I called her again and again, no reception.-said Musa.

-Maybe she's swimming?-said Bloom.

-Wait, the last place she went was where Nabu was.-said Stella. They all headed to the Specialists room.

They knocked on the door and in 5 minutes Timmy opened it.

-Hey guys.-he said and rushed back in the room. The room was a mess, there were papers, microscopes, magnifying glasses, pens and all sorts of science gadgets.

-What is going on?-asked Tecna.

-I'm researching on why you became mermaids.-said Timmy.

-Again? I thought you were over it.-said Stella.

-Let's get to the point. Do you know where Layla is?-asked Musa.

-No, why.-said Timmy.

-Do you know where Nabu is?-asked Bloom.

-No, in fact, none of the guys are here. They said something about going to MAKO.-said Timmy.

-1, 2, 3...-(Bloom)

-MAKO?! We need to go after them!-said Timmy.

-Good thing you remembered!-said Bloom.

They got on his boat and made it to MAKO.

The beach part was empty. They went to the pool and no one was there.

-Something tells me Layla was here with someone.-said Tecna pointing to the footprints and a print left by Layla's tail on the sand in the moon pool.

-Oh no. If they find them, they're gonna find the moon pool!-said Stella.

-We need to go look for them.-said Musa.

...

(Before the others came to MAKO)

-Ok, follow my lead and try not to be overprotective like earlier today, ok?-said Layla, Nabu nodded.

They got out of their hiding place.

-Hey guys! What' cha doing here?-asked Layla

-Layla?-asked Helia, Nabu got out of the hiding place as well-Nabu? What are you guys doing here?

-We, are on a...stake-out. Yeah, uh-uh, a steak-out.-said Layla.

-A stake-out?-asked Riven.

-Exactly.-said Nabu.

-What are you hunting?-asked Sky.

-Well, we're not really sure, but we'll tell you when we find it.-said Layla, the guys looked at them confused-It's working, they'll be out of here in no time!-Layla whispered to Nabu.

-Well, we're heading that way.-Brandon started walking towards the moon pool's direction.

-NO!-Said Layla.

-The sea monster is there.-said Nabu.

-Sea monster?-asked Brandon.

-Yeah, the one we're hunting.-said Layla.

-Well, shouldn't you be going that way to catch it?-asked Brandon.

-Actually, we just heard it go that way.-Layla pointed at a random location.

-And we want you to join us.-said Nabu.

-You want us to help you catch it?-asked Sky.

-Thanks for the offer guys, and yes, you can join us.-said Layla-Now this way!

The guys looked confused but followed them anyway.

...

(The others, after they got to MAKO)

-Where should we go now?-asked Bloom as they've been wondering around the island.

-Wait! I heard something!-said Musa.

She crouched towards a direction and gestured the others to follow her.

They saw Layla, Nabu and the other four guys.

-There's Brandon!-said Stella as she tried to get to him, pushing everyone on her way in the process.

-Stella no!-said Musa as they all fell in front of the others on top of each other.

-Hey guys! Wha' cha doing?-asked Musa sheepishly-I'm gonna kill you for this!-she mumbled to Stella.

-Stella, what are you doing here, are you ok?-Brandon rushed to her aid.

-We're fine too, thank you!-Bloom told Brandon.

-Here, let me give you a hand.-said Sky as he helped Bloom up.

Musa stood up by herself, while Helia helped Flora and Timmy, Tecna.

-I guess we're all here! Sorry we're late Layla, I know we had a deal to come here and...-started Tecna.

-Catch the sea monster.-Layla interrupted-Well, what are you waiting for, come on, move it, move it, move it!

Layla explained the plan to the girls and Timmy on the way, they were going to lead them away from the island.

They somehow accidently got to the waterfall where the moon pool hole was. The guys accept Timmy and Nabu went to drink water.

-Guys! We weren't supposed to bring them here!-said Tecna.

-Don't you think we know that?-said Layla.

The guys returned and Brandon held hands with Stella, but since his hand was wet, Stella quickly ran in the waterfall.

-Hey Stella! Are you ok? Is she ok, what happened?-asked Brandon.

-We'll go look for her.-said Bloom.

-No, I'm going.-said Brandon.

-Really Brandon, it's no biggie, she just felt like a swim. Haven't you ever felt that way?-asked Flora.

-No, and I need to find her.-he tried to go the way Stella was, but the girls were standing on his way.

On the other hand Stella managed to pull herself out of the water and started to dry behind a big rock.

-Look there's smoke there!-he pointed at the rock Stella was hiding.

-No there isn't.-said Bloom standing on his way.

-Yes there is! Maybe there's fire and she's in danger! Stella!-he yelled.

-I don't see any smoke.-said Musa.

-There!-he pointed at the smoke.

-Oh, that smoke, nah, Stella's not there!-said Musa.

-Move out of the way!-Brandon slightly pushed Musa out of the way and headed towards Stella's direction and Musa fell in the water.

She growled and ran further in the waterfall.

-Musa where did you go!?-yelled Riven.

-In the waterfall, where else?-said Tecna, trying to sound calm.

-Girls, someone is bound to find out!-said Flora.

Brandon appeared from behind the rock with Stella walking besides him.

-Stella, did he see you, did he find out?-asked Bloom worriedly.

-Don't worry, he didn't. Where's Musa?-asked Stella.

-She fell in the waterfall and now Riven's after her.-said Layla casually-Oh my god, Riven's after her! He can't find out!

Musa appeared from the forest dry.

-Hey guys!-she said-Where's Riven?

Riven got out of the waterfall.

-He was taking a shower.-chuckled Bloom.

-How did you dry your clothes?-asked Sky.

-Just a specialty of mine.-said Musa.

...

The girls were relaxing in their dorm.

-That was some adventure!-said Bloom.

-I'll say.-said Layla.

-So, Layla, you and Nabu ha?-said Stella.

-Knock it off!-said Layla as she blushed.

The girls laughed.

-So you think this was the bad thing Miss Ofelia talked about?-asked Flora.

-She said it's gonna happen after the full moon.-said Tecna.

-What do you think Musa?-asked Tecna.

-Honestly, I'm pretty sure it's nothing, I mean what else could be so bad that can happen to me?-said Musa. All thought, she did have an idea of what the bad thing could be, she was just hoping it isn't true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 206 16
After defeating Monroe The Whole Pack decided to take a vacation to Australia Gold Coast sponsored by Derek and Peter but after a day in the city the...
9.7K 234 36
The moon has many connections; femininity, immortality and water. But it is also connected to emotions. My name is Reina, I became a mermaid about 2...
28.1K 517 23
Erik is back, and he has a plan: to take all the moon ring stones and forge them into one huge stone to reopen the merman chamber on Mako Island. Si...
13.5K 406 12
Everything was Normal until Niki spilled the secret that changed her life. This is a Mako Mermaids Fanfic! I hope you enjoy! Please vote on all of th...